Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
It kinda did. 7 Governorships, 6 or 7 state houses, ballot initiatives and easy big guy, lots of women making laws.
This is besides winning back the House

but this is all below the surface politics which you tend to avoid

there will be 4 or 5 red states signing onto Medicade expansion, which is kinda big deal if you live in those states.
1.4M voters were restored to Florida's voting rolls. Ones that were expunged in the Jeb Bush voter purge of 2000. Remember that ? Where his brother who before getting us into o a senseless war and knee jerk reacting in Afghanistan , won by what a hundred votes or something.
Supposing those voters voted Tuesday Gillum and Nelson are shoe ins as well as Trump never wins Fla in 2016

Scott Walker the Koch sponsored Governor in Wisconsin was one of the not so lucky this time .

So yeah it coulda been better but, what couldn't ?
Very happy about the voting results in florida. Glad the votes will be restored as they should be (as an aside, anyone have an opinion why convicted criminals are considered shoe-in democratic votes?)

Also thrilled about the marijuana expansion... it's gonna be hilarious when Trump is the President who ends marijuana prohibition and does more for minorities with that one move than anyone has done in two centuries. That's a results on the field thing though, which I know you're not interested in.

Opposing party won seats. That's what happens after every new President. It's just that, the dems did it very poorly when compared historically.

I'm glad more states will expand medicaid. The states can do whatever they want and when they go bankrupt, then can pivot. The 10th amendment is a beautiful thing. How's that affordable health insurance working out nationally, anyway... Last I saw premiums have more than doubled since 2013. Nice work government!