Thread: Braves “checked in” on holland

"What is a clvclv"
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,628 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    why doesn't he ditch Boras
    I've been asking that question for about 6 weeks now. I screamed "bloody murder" when he hired him to begin with to as many people close to him as would listen - predicting this exact scenario was lining up to happen - obviously to no avail.

Again, I'm just an acquaintance - "friends" in the same loose term everybody else refers to most of their golfing/hunting/bar buddies - not a close confidant by any stretch. Closer with several of Greg's close friends, which is where I get my information - and I hold it "in check" when asked to.

It is a REALLY complicated situation from what I've been told - for more reasons than that Greg's just ready to get back on the mound - much more complicated than anyone here (myself included) would ever have imagined.
    Has there EVER been a statement and question a certain someone should absolutely never have made and asked publicly more than...

Kinda pathetic to see yourself as a message board knight in shining armor. How impotent does someone have to be in real life to resort to playing hero on a message board?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clvclv View Post
    I've been asking that question for about 6 weeks now. I screamed "bloody murder" when he hired him to begin with to as many people close to him as would listen - predicting this exact scenario was lining up to happen - obviously to no avail.

Again, I'm just an acquaintance - "friends" in the same loose term everybody else refers to most of their golfing/hunting/bar buddies - not a close confidant by any stretch. Closer with several of Greg's close friends, which is where I get my information - and I hold it "in check" when asked to.

It is a REALLY complicated situation from what I've been told - for more reasons than that Greg's just ready to get back on the mound - much more complicated than anyone here (myself included) would ever have imagined.
    You're obviously closer to the situation that I am, but I will make this general observation: situations like this are only as complicated as we allow them to be.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

"What is a clvclv"
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,628 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    You're obviously closer to the situation that I am, but I will make this general observation: situations like this are only as complicated as we allow them to be.
    Which is what I also always thought - until hearing the details about this particular situation that I have. I honestly didn't ever imagine this kind of scenario ever playing itself out for anyone until I was told a few things (in confidence unfortunately).

Hopefully this all works out for Greg and the situation becomes more clear (and public knowledge) soon - it really is a story that should have some light shined on (assuming what I've been told is true).
    Has there EVER been a statement and question a certain someone should absolutely never have made and asked publicly more than...

Kinda pathetic to see yourself as a message board knight in shining armor. How impotent does someone have to be in real life to resort to playing hero on a message board?

Arbitration Eligible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    773 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clvclv View Post
    Which is what I also always thought - until hearing the details about this particular situation that I have. I honestly didn't ever imagine this kind of scenario ever playing itself out for anyone until I was told a few things (in confidence unfortunately).

Hopefully this all works out for Greg and the situation becomes more clear (and public knowledge) soon - it really is a story that should have some light shined on (assuming what I've been told is true).
    Can you tell Greg to stop throwing his Splitter for a season so they will take it off his card in Diamond Dynasty? Its one of the few pitches in the game that I struggle to hit on MLB The Show. Its filthy. Tell him to do a solid for ya boy.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BeanieAntics For This Useful Post:

clvclv (03-17-2018)