Thread: police just tried to assassinate Chelsea Manning.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,736 Posts

police just tried to assassinate Chelsea Manning.

https://theintercept.com/2018/06/05/...mental-health/

picked her lock and broke into her house with guns drawn to "help" him. Luckily he was out of the country or he would be dead. I don't know how his Senate campaign is going but scary as **** police tried to assassinate a candidate running for political office.

If police had nothing to hide then why does the police chief deny it happened, claims the surveillance video could have been fabricated when confronted with video, then after cornered he admits the raid happened.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 06-07-2018 at 07:16 AM.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    https://theintercept.com/2018/06/05/...mental-health/

picked her lock and broke into her house with guns drawn to "help" him. Luckily he was out of the country or he would be dead. I don't know how his Senate campaign is going but scary as **** police tried to assassinate a candidate running for political office.
    You’re losing it. ‘Assassinate’?

This is a whta a standard welfare check looks like

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,990 Posts
    I don't think it was especially different than most welfare checks, so assassination is a big exaggeration. I do, however, agree with the article that police are simply not adequately trained to deal with such scenarios. As such, they should not be considered as first responders for them.

If the government wanted to "assassinate" her, it would have been done by now and in a much less obvious way.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    At best this "wasn't handled very well". It would be nice to know who actually made that "call for help" for her. Probably nothing but anyone who has the title "whistle blower" attached to their name has to make you wonder a little bit, doesn't it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,736 Posts
    I used assassinate because he is a politician now and former political prisoner. Responding to a potential suicidal person with people who point guns at them us like fighting fires with gasoline. You don't send cops guns drawn to a suicidal person that was tortured for years by law enforcement.

Chelsea has advocated against police. They know that. They took this as an opportunity to exact some revenge for the crime of contempt of cop. Maybe I am wrong, but you can't deny police have a well known history of targeting people who critisize them. Maybe they were just hoping he had a dog they could fear for their life from.

It’s over."

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    I used assassinate because he is a politician now and former political prisoner. Responding to a potential suicidal person with people who point guns at them us like fighting fires with gasoline. You don't send cops guns drawn to a suicidal person that was tortured for years by law enforcement.

Chelsea has advocated against police. They know that. They took this as an opportunity to exact some revenge for the crime of contempt of cop. Maybe I am wrong, but you can't deny police have a well known history of targeting people who critisize them. Maybe they were just hoping he had a dog they could fear for their life from.
    I understand there was a gerbil in the residence. ;)

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    I understand there was a gerbil in the residence. ;)
    Or maybe it was a goldfish. :)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,736 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    At best this "wasn't handled very well". It would be nice to know who actually made that "call for help" for her. Probably nothing but anyone who has the title "whistle blower" attached to their name has to make you wonder a little bit, doesn't it?
    yes, you get it. The situation is too ripe for controversy. You ask the right question too. I have to believe he is still monitored by the fbi. I wonder how anyone that is a follower of his thought calling police was a good idea. I also don't believe they did not know where he lived. He is a fairly well known person running for political office. I wouldn't be questioning this if not for the cops,with guns/taser drawn and then the police chief trying extremely hard to deny this even happened. If not for the surveillance video would he have ever admitted it?

Whatever we think I hope we all agree that there is no situation where police kill Manning on a welfare check that is acceptable. There is no evidence whatsoever he is a danger to police. If he was going to go Rambo pretty sure it would have been when he was first arrested looking at life in prison.

It’s over."