Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: YNOT will contiinue, overreaction on my part for what I do as mod

Arbitration Eligible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    773 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Cy you can kiss my ass while you at it, bud.

I am going to stay, but pull this crap again, there will be no asking me to comeback.

I have mod powers because of YNOT, nothing more, nothing less. I have a board I admin and enough headaches on that one that has thousands of members. I just want to have some fun and maybe educate a few people on here with my Contrarian point of view.
    I'm glad you are staying. I think to be fair, there are a lot of posters who have no idea what your mod powers are (like me). So when you leverage you mod status in an argument, I think it has more to do with the appearance of it rather than the thought that you might actually ban someone. I think that was Turbo's point and maybe should have elaborated on that, but I don't think he had an excessively hard touch when handling it. Although I wasn't in the thread at the time so I don't know all of the circumstances.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BeanieAntics For This Useful Post:

Arbitration Eligible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    773 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanieAntics View Post
    I'm glad you are staying. I think to be fair, there are a lot of posters who have no idea what your mod powers are (like me). So when you leverage you mod status in an argument, I think it has more to do with the appearance of it rather than the thought that you might actually ban someone. I think that was Turbo's point and maybe should have elaborated on that, but I don't think he had an excessively hard touch when handling it. Although I wasn't in the thread at the time so I don't know all of the circumstances.
    But seriously, I am glad you are staying. I don't think this spat should end your time one the board at all.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BeanieAntics For This Useful Post:

jpx7 (06-11-2018), Managuarantano's Volunteers (06-11-2018)

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Turbo,

Sorry, I did not read the rest of that thread. Your apology was in there. Thanks.

Now I am mad at Sav for not explaining why I am considered a moderator, it is because of things I have to do to get questions out, to change them, to manipulate and regular uses don't have them. I am no way the police on here, nor I want to be, if I threaten someone, it is me saying I will report you to Sav and let him talk to you and deal with them. I don't delete posts, ban people or anything of such, but I will edit threats at me when it is directed at me as an attack, that is all I do, even then, I only did it once and the poster rightfully cussed me out in a pm. I rather they do it there than out on here then it is water under the bridge after that.

I am good now. It was some things people did not know what my function is. Cy is right I overreacted but I did know you all weren't educated on what I can do as a mod. Sorry, I am not a moderator so don't even think me being one.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AerchAngel For This Useful Post:

FreemanFan (06-11-2018), Managuarantano's Volunteers (06-11-2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    564 Posts
    Turbo,

Sorry, I did not read the rest of that thread. Your apology was in there. Thanks.

Now I am mad at Sav for not explaining why I am considered a moderator, it is because of things I have to do to get questions out, to change them, to manipulate and regular uses don't have them. I am no way the police on here, nor I want to be, if I threaten someone, it is me saying I will report you to Sav and let him talk to you and deal with them. I don't delete posts, ban people or anything of such, but I will edit threats at me when it is directed at me as an attack, that is all I do, even then, I only did it once and the poster rightfully cussed me out in a pm. I rather they do it there than out on here then it is water under the bridge after that.

I am good now. It was some things people did not know what my function is. Cy is right I overreacted but I did know you all weren't educated on what I can do as a mod. Sorry, I am not a moderator so don't even think me being one.
    AA...you need some poontang buddy!

Director of Minor League Reports rico43's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,448 Posts
    Turbo,

Glad your staying. Contrarian points of view are what make the world go round.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Crisis averted.
    Ivermectin Man

Sabermetric Slut
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,863 Posts
    I'm not even sure what happened. But good that AA is staying.

Danville Rookie
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Thanks for staying, AA.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FreemanFan For This Useful Post:

jpx7 (06-11-2018), Managuarantano's Volunteers (06-11-2018), mfree80 (06-11-2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,524 Posts
    Honestly, AA, I wouldn’t humor any of these plebeians.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,135 Posts
    Tantrum over haha