I have one degree and my neighbor has six of them. He offered me classes at a lower rate to train because I told him I got flabby, not in shape even though I am still in sports but want peace and he said he could help.

The four disciplines he is training me does not look fun at all but I thought, getting rid of 20 lbs of flab and obtain a six pack is not a bad thing at my age, so I said screw it I will. I already beat his champion heavy weight in a match. Grappling master but the issue was he could not get to me, well he beat me the second time after he found out I was trained as well, schit hurt like nothing else, I was screaming like a some Dems when Hillary lost. God it hurt. He reversed my alligator roll to a naked choke cross face submission move I never saw. My instincts is top spread my fat ass body in a Jesus Christ crucifix so he could only target one part and then I would use the parts to counter. I don't know what he did but his fat ass got both my legs and then my arms and tapped me out in a painful way.

So the neighbor said, if you don't want to lose again, I will show you.

I hate losing at anything. I said, what is your price and when do I show up. I am old can you do it. He said yeah, you are still in great shape and you have some skills that would make me pause and if you get a hold me, you probably beat me. I don't know if he was selling it but I look in his eyes, he was afraid me. A 245 lb black man that is decent shape against a 170 lb man who is combats armed trained and myself as well I guess I do make him pause.

I want to be in shape, I want to hone my skills, I want to fight in MMA or UFC for those over 50. Am I crazy?