Wilson, Touki and Wright have dominated. What if Gohora and Fried go on a tear also?? What if Weigel comes back strong?

Without injury and “if” they continue their path...what are we going to do??

Yes, I know we will have to trade some. I’m beginning to think it’s the guys in our current starting rotation that might need to be traded.

Think about it. Our guys in the minors have had more success than most of our starters did.

I honestly feel better about Wilson, Touki , Wright long term than our current starters. We could literally turn over our whole rotation and have FIVE high end arms. I know we won’t go with that little experience. Wisdom says you need a vet our two....but dang.

Do we really want to trade a guy with great stuff, who has dominated in the minors simply because we don’t have a spot for him? He could be better than any of our starters long term right now.

The current pace AA has promoted pitchers is intriguing. I thought because we have so many options, AA would go very slowly and stretch windows out. He seems to be doing the opposite.

Is the plan to have some of these guys in the bullpen to start the year? If so ...just like Gohora and Fried....I really HATE them screwing a starter around and getting them out of whack. Especially a guy like Touki who seems to have figured it out.

I like Folty and Newk, but many think they could just as well be over achieving instead of figuring things out. Julio needs to be gone. Sanchez has been great, but who knows what he’s doing next year. Gausman might figure it out but chances are he is nothing more than average. McCarthy will be gone. I don’t feel great about Allard (who is yet another guy who is ready).

There are so many. AA seems to be rushing many of them. I just want to know what he’s thinking. He seems to be making things even more difficult, but I know he doesn’t do anything without a ton of thought. I just hope we don’t trade our BEST pitchers in the bunch because they were younger and we decided to go with experience.