Yall still think I am crazy? Over 50% of the arrests in 2017 were black. This is not an isolated incident. I have posted stories of Police Chiefs telling their deputies to frame black people found near burglaries so they can maintain a 100% clearance record. I have posted stories about the police in Georgia that targeted black people who had no criminal record "to get them started in the system" that went on for 10 years. This is criminal conduct. There was no reason to pull him over. He lies about it smelling like marijuana. Keep that in mind next time you hear a cop say marijuana legalization will make their job harder. He accuses the passenger of sitting like he has a gun. He claims theres marijuana shake on the floor which is ridiculous. He handcuffs the driver and puts him in his vehicle. Makes accusations because his heart is beating fast. Yeah, no reason he should be nervous here...... After not finding anything he can use searching the vehicle without probably cause he tries to get the driver to admit to the marijuana smell in the car. When the guy says no he insinuates that if he doesnt they are going to give him a citation and will have to go to court. This is why there are a disproportionate amount of blacks in prison. When you combine umpteen million laws with flooding poor areas with cops who arrest/fine the people who are least able to afford it or fight back in court you get the meat grinder of a justice system we have today. But no, its the entertainers who are taking a knee who are the bad guys.