Thread: Rasslin' Thread: Sponsored by the Oz Man

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,218 Times in 845 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well they are way too young for me, but my taste is Bailey and Becky Lynch type of people, not Bliss, Banks. Naomi would be nice but I think she would kill me. The two Japanese wrestlers who are really good, I would like as well.

There is so many athletic woman in the WWE now. Some big, some small, some in the middle, we got it all.

Oh and Natty, Hell yeah, she is one person I could get with.

You get the picture, I like thick strong woman and not bean poles. Jax, hmmm, she is beautiful but if I make her mad, it would be an interesting fight. I would disappoint her if you know what I mean. But she is beautiful.

Called Up to the Major Leagues Acuña’s Bat Flip's Avatar
    Gaffney, South Carolina (Home of the Big Butt "Peach" on I-85)
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    I think they want kids but my god she is so beautiful and that body and it is not like a swimsuit but a woman that could be a mom. I think she will be leaving and one of the ones in the back would take over.

Where in the hell they get all these beautiful woman? Now wrestlers, well they are wrestlers, Bliss is fine as hell but her attitude, well lets just say, I would say no.

I would date Bailey in a heartbeat, she is my type, as The Man (Becky Lynch), the one that I would take #1. She is just a smaller version of Bailey.
    When Bliss first started in NXT she was a face and the crowd loved her and all of the sudden one day they just turned her heel and paired her with this unbelievably bad tag team and she just stayed heel. It would be unbelievable now to anyone who didn't see her as a face but man she was a really good one. She did this as her entrance and it got me all excited!

The crowd really loved her!
    Last edited by Acuña’s Bat Flip; 05-18-2019 at 01:52 PM.
    A.k.a. Ozzie's Chainz

Braves / Panthers / Hornets / Clemson / Duke Basketball

Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would break her in half in bed, too small. My daughter who is 10 is probably 3 inches taller.

I am into Bailey and Lynch. Becky Lynch is my dream but I am too old, but living in England her accent just turns me on. I spent a long time there.

I saw matches in Norwich, which Paige is from, which is probably 45 minutes away so I visited it a lot. Nice and a big city, maybe 200k and a lot of dance clubs which I went to.

I clubbed a lot when I was in England, including London. That is what you do when you are young. I LOVED IT!!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Their food is interesting as well.

The Fish and Chips is AWESOME, but smoked eel, lamb chops in mint sauce. They have so many great restaurants.