I know there is still 10 days or so left in the season, however, moves have already started that will have an impact on the offseason.

The O's are expected to fire Buck Showalter after the season. Today the Rangers excused Jeff Banister from the manager position. Don Wakamatsu will become the teams interim manager and is expected to receive consideration for the full time position.

Jim Riggleman took over as the Reds manager earlier this season and had them playing better. However, the Red's have yet to remove the interim tag from him and sounds like they will search for a new manager.....

Those are 2 teams at least that will need managers. The Braves have 2 former managers in Ron Washington and Walt Weiss on their staff. Honestly, i'd love to keep both of them, however, I feel Washington could be considered for the Rangers job.

Does Atlanta try to reach out to the O's coaching staff if they are let go. Specifically i'm talking about Roger McDowell....if i'm not mistaken, he was let go to sign elsewhere as a free agent, then Coppy talked about how bad he was....i'll take Leo out of retirement over Hernandez!