User Tag List

Page 288 of 326 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,760 of 6517

Thread: 2018 Offseason And Targets

  1. #5741
    NL Rookie of the Year
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,617
    Thanks
    616
    Thanked 473 Times in 335 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who cares who was right and wrong? This is like kindergarten everyday amongst about 5 posters. Eat some crayons and sniff some glue while you’re at it.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hudson2 For This Useful Post:

    buck75 (01-08-2019)

  3. #5742
    10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,661
    Thanks
    5,233
    Thanked 990 Times in 656 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hudson2 View Post
    Who cares who was right and wrong? This is like kindergarten everyday amongst about 5 posters. Eat some crayons and sniff some glue while you’re at it.
    I was never a problem here until Enscheff and his brown-nosers thought they had the right to put down/run off anybody that doesn't possess their baseball knowledge. They've run off people I like and I've had enough of their crap. This used to be a fun place but it isn't anymore.
    Last edited by Garmel; 01-07-2019 at 10:07 PM.

  4. #5743
    Called Up to the Major Leagues
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,806
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 629 Times in 410 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    I was never a problem here until Enscheff and his brown-nosers thought they had the right to put down/run off anybody that doesn't possess their baseball knowledge. They've run off people I like and I've had enough of their crap. This used to be a fun place but it isn't anymore.
    Softer than Teddy Ruxpin.

  5. #5744
    10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,661
    Thanks
    5,233
    Thanked 990 Times in 656 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanieAntics View Post
    Softer than Teddy Ruxpin.
    There's something brown on your nose. Wipe it off, please.

  6. #5745
    Called Up to the Major Leagues
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,806
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 629 Times in 410 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    There's something brown on your nose. Wipe it off, please.
    And you and your soft friends have cotton seeping out of your hand stitched seams. Who knew that words on the internet had such a tangible effect on people's lives?!

  7. #5746
    10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,661
    Thanks
    5,233
    Thanked 990 Times in 656 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanieAntics View Post
    And you and your soft friends have cotton seeping out of your hand stitched seams. Who knew that words on the internet had such a tangible effect on people's lives?!
    Oh, please. I know it's asking the world for you know-it all assholes to be adults but try to do it some time on here. That's all I ask. Btw, you keep responding to me so obviously I'm having some kind of effect on your life.

  8. #5747
    Called Up to the Major Leagues
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,806
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 629 Times in 410 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    Oh, please. I know it's asking the world for you know-it all assholes to be adults but try to do it some time on here. That's all I ask. Btw, you keep responding to me so obviously I'm having some kind of effect on your life.
    This is a message board. That is the extent that it effects my life. If I can have a little fun by reading moronic posts and having a laugh, cool. If I can learn something by reading insightful posts, cool.

    What you won't see me do is cry and take the ball home to mommy because someone was muh-muh-mean to me on the internet. You also won't see me trying to get anyone banned because they were mean. I can only imagine what kind of sunshine candy cane reality you live in to think that this stuff amounts to anything meaningful.

  9. #5748
    10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,661
    Thanks
    5,233
    Thanked 990 Times in 656 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanieAntics View Post
    This is a message board. That is the extent that it effects my life. If I can have a little fun by reading moronic posts and having a laugh, cool. If I can learn something by reading insightful posts, cool.

    What you won't see me do is cry and take the ball home to mommy because someone was muh-muh-mean to me on the internet. You also won't see me trying to get anyone banned because they were mean. I can only imagine what kind of sunshine candy cane reality you live in to think that this stuff amounts to anything meaningful.
    Wow! Sounds like I hurt you, snowflake. I must have affected you more than I thought. Perhaps one day you can join the world of adults and treat others with respect. I know you can do it!

  10. #5749
    Called Up to the Major Leagues
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,806
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 629 Times in 410 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    Wow! Sounds like I hurt you, snowflake. I must have affected you more than I thought. Perhaps one day you can join the world of adults and treat others with respect. I know you can do it!
    In my best Steve Irwin voice

    "See, here is the moron in his natural environment. What he's doing is setting up a gambit for the predator. If the predator responds, its because he's offended. If the predator doesn't respond, then the prey gets the last word in and survives. Its a win win in the simple mind of the moron. He desperately hopes that by displaying such cleverness, this will advance his efforts to attract a potential mate."

  11. #5750
    PosiBraves Hell Gatekeeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    14,332
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 4,018 Times in 2,442 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thewupk View Post
    Those that said it would go up were saying it would go up for reasons besides the team winning. They were wrong. Pretty easy for most of us to understand this.
    Members of the Trio canít understand such things.

    In fact, they canít even understand what the conversation was about.

    Quite simply: I said the Braves would be projecting a decrease in attendance, and revenue, therefore payroll would decrease. Very early in the season attendance was deceasing. As the Braves won, south noted attendance was increasing. As soon as he showed it was increasing due to the winning I no longer had anything to say...because he was right.

    How the Twit Trio member canít grasp this is beyond me. The fact he is desperately grasping to it is hilarious haha.
    Last edited by Enscheff; 01-07-2019 at 11:18 PM.

  12. #5751
    PosiBraves Hell Gatekeeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    14,332
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 4,018 Times in 2,442 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    I was never a problem here until Enscheff and his brown-nosers thought they had the right to put down/run off anybody that doesn't possess their baseball knowledge. They've run off people I like and I've had enough of their crap. This used to be a fun place but it isn't anymore.
    My knight in shining armor!!!

    Just keep that sig up hero.

  13. #5752
    10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,661
    Thanks
    5,233
    Thanked 990 Times in 656 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanieAntics View Post
    In my best Steve Irwin voice

    "See, here is the moron in his natural environment. What he's doing is setting up a gambit for the predator. If the predator responds, its because he's offended. If the predator doesn't respond, then the prey gets the last word in and survives. Its a win win in the simple mind of the moron. He desperately hopes that by displaying such cleverness, this will advance his efforts to attract a potential mate."
    Sounds like I'm getting under your skin, Mr. Tough Guy. Annoying, isn't it? Imagine if I tormented you like this every day. Sort of like what thethe has to go through.
    Last edited by Garmel; 01-07-2019 at 11:19 PM.

  14. #5753
    PosiBraves Hell Gatekeeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    14,332
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 4,018 Times in 2,442 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    Sounds like I'm getting under your skin, Mr. Tough Guy. Annoying, isn't it? Imagine if I tormented you like this every day. Sort of like what ththe has to go through.
    Difference is everyone knows you, clvderp and crazy are morons, so nobody cares.

    Trio of Truculent Twits asssemmmmmbbbbblllllle!!

  15. #5754
    10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,661
    Thanks
    5,233
    Thanked 990 Times in 656 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enscheff View Post
    Members of the Trio can’t understand such things.

    In fact, they can’t even understand what the conversation was about.

    Quite simply: I said the Braves would be projecting a decrease in attendance, and revenue, therefore payroll would decrease. Very early in the season attendance was deceasing. As the Braves won, south noted attendance was increasing.

    How the Twit Trio member can’t grasp this is beyond me.
    I understand you're full of crap. I was there at the time and you were wrong!

  16. #5755
    10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,661
    Thanks
    5,233
    Thanked 990 Times in 656 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enscheff View Post
    Difference is everyone knows you, clvderp and crazy are morons, so nobody cares.

    Trio of Truculent Twits asssemmmmmbbbbblllllle!!
    You and the rest of your Goof Troop believe that. Like I really care.

  17. #5756
    10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,661
    Thanks
    5,233
    Thanked 990 Times in 656 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I give you a-holes your own medicine and you cry like little bitches.
    "In my mind, Newk's command issues limit him to a role like Oliver Perez...#4 or set up BP arm." - Enscheff 5-2-18

    "Camargo: 80 grade swagger on a 45 grade utility player. -Enscheff 7-14-18

  18. #5757
    PosiBraves Hell Gatekeeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    14,332
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 4,018 Times in 2,442 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    I understand you're full of crap. I was there at the time and you were wrong!
    Folks were arguing with me also misunderstood my point, so you arenít alone.

    Iíll explain it one last time. If you canít wrap your head around it, maybe you should just give up on life.

    The discussion all started with projecting the 2018 payroll. I noted teams typically see a drop in attendance for the 2nd year of a new stadium, and since the Braves had to sell off assets at the end of 2017, they would clearly have to project a decrease in 2018 attendance and lower the opening day payroll accordingly to about $110M.

    I got a lot of gruff from ignorant folks like you about it (lots of blabber about the battery and other silly revenue nonsense), but in the end I was exactly right about the payroll. Therefore, I was also right about the Braves projecting a drop in attendance. Anyone who disagrees with me was, by definition, an ignorant moron.

    About 1-2 weeks into the season attendance was tracking exactly as I predicted. Then the Braves kept winning, and south showed how attendance was showing a nice increase. At that time the discussion changed to talking about how great it would be to have extra money to add at the deadline, and the likelihood of an increased 2019 payroll.

    Again, im sorry if you canít understand this. Maybe you should just sit there quietly and let the adults talk?

  19. #5758
    PosiBraves Hell Gatekeeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    14,332
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 4,018 Times in 2,442 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    I understand you're full of crap. I was there at the time and you were wrong!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    You and the rest of your Goof Troop believe that. Like I really care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    I give you a-holes your own medicine and you cry like little bitches.
    Lol think you care quite a bit little guy.

    Now...keep that sig up like you promised hero!

  20. #5759
    10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,661
    Thanks
    5,233
    Thanked 990 Times in 656 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enscheff View Post
    Folks were arguing with me also misunderstood my point, so you aren’t alone.

    I’ll explain it one last time. If you can’t wrap your head around it, maybe you should just give up on life.

    The discussion all started with projecting the 2018 payroll. I noted teams typically see a drop in attendance for the 2nd year of a new stadium, and since the Braves had to sell off assets at the end of 2017, they would clearly have to project a decrease in 2018 attendance and lower the opening day payroll accordingly to about $110M.

    I got a lot of gruff from ignorant folks like you about it (lots of blabber about the battery and other silly revenue nonsense), but in the end I was exactly right about the payroll. Therefore, I was also right about the Braves projecting a drop in attendance. Anyone who disagrees with me was, by definition, an ignorant moron.

    About 1-2 weeks into the season attendance was tracking exactly as I predicted. Then the Braves kept winning, and south showed how attendance was showing a nice increase. At that time the discussion changed to talking about how great it would be to have extra money to add at the deadline, and the likelihood of an increased 2019 payroll.

    Again, im sorry if you can’t understand this. Maybe you should just sit there quietly and let the adults talk?
    Most of that is true but you seem to keep leaving out parts of the story.

  21. #5760
    PosiBraves Hell Gatekeeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    14,332
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 4,018 Times in 2,442 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    Most of that is true but you seem to keep leaving out parts of the story.
    No, youíre just slowly realizing youíre wrong...as usual.

    Your argument has softened quite a bit all of a sudden. Maybe Iíll go dig up a series of quotes just to get you to slither away and be silent for a while.

    Whatever happens, just keep that sig up hero!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •