Page 288 of 579 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298338388 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,760 of 11579

Thread: 2018 Offseason And Targets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,123 Posts
    Who cares who was right and wrong? This is like kindergarten everyday amongst about 5 posters. Eat some crayons and sniff some glue while you’re at it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hudson2 For This Useful Post:

buck75 (01-08-2019)

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,313 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hudson2 View Post
    Who cares who was right and wrong? This is like kindergarten everyday amongst about 5 posters. Eat some crayons and sniff some glue while you’re at it.
    I was never a problem here until Enscheff and his brown-nosers thought they had the right to put down/run off anybody that doesn't possess their baseball knowledge. They've run off people I like and I've had enough of their crap. This used to be a fun place but it isn't anymore.
    Last edited by Garmel; 01-07-2019 at 10:07 PM.

Arbitration Eligible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    773 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    I was never a problem here until Enscheff and his brown-nosers thought they had the right to put down/run off anybody that doesn't possess their baseball knowledge. They've run off people I like and I've had enough of their crap. This used to be a fun place but it isn't anymore.
    Softer than Teddy Ruxpin.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,313 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanieAntics View Post
    Softer than Teddy Ruxpin.
    There's something brown on your nose. Wipe it off, please.

Arbitration Eligible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    773 Posts
    There's something brown on your nose. Wipe it off, please.
    And you and your soft friends have cotton seeping out of your hand stitched seams. Who knew that words on the internet had such a tangible effect on people's lives?!

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,313 Posts
    And you and your soft friends have cotton seeping out of your hand stitched seams. Who knew that words on the internet had such a tangible effect on people's lives?!
    Oh, please. I know it's asking the world for you know-it all assholes to be adults but try to do it some time on here. That's all I ask. Btw, you keep responding to me so obviously I'm having some kind of effect on your life.

Arbitration Eligible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    773 Posts
    Oh, please. I know it's asking the world for you know-it all assholes to be adults but try to do it some time on here. That's all I ask. Btw, you keep responding to me so obviously I'm having some kind of effect on your life.
    This is a message board. That is the extent that it effects my life. If I can have a little fun by reading moronic posts and having a laugh, cool. If I can learn something by reading insightful posts, cool.

What you won't see me do is cry and take the ball home to mommy because someone was muh-muh-mean to me on the internet. You also won't see me trying to get anyone banned because they were mean. I can only imagine what kind of sunshine candy cane reality you live in to think that this stuff amounts to anything meaningful.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,313 Posts
    This is a message board. That is the extent that it effects my life. If I can have a little fun by reading moronic posts and having a laugh, cool. If I can learn something by reading insightful posts, cool.

What you won't see me do is cry and take the ball home to mommy because someone was muh-muh-mean to me on the internet. You also won't see me trying to get anyone banned because they were mean. I can only imagine what kind of sunshine candy cane reality you live in to think that this stuff amounts to anything meaningful.
    Wow! Sounds like I hurt you, snowflake. I must have affected you more than I thought. Perhaps one day you can join the world of adults and treat others with respect. I know you can do it!

Arbitration Eligible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    773 Posts
    Wow! Sounds like I hurt you, snowflake. I must have affected you more than I thought. Perhaps one day you can join the world of adults and treat others with respect. I know you can do it!
    In my best Steve Irwin voice

"See, here is the moron in his natural environment. What he's doing is setting up a gambit for the predator. If the predator responds, its because he's offended. If the predator doesn't respond, then the prey gets the last word in and survives. Its a win win in the simple mind of the moron. He desperately hopes that by displaying such cleverness, this will advance his efforts to attract a potential mate."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,104 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thewupk View Post
    Those that said it would go up were saying it would go up for reasons besides the team winning. They were wrong. Pretty easy for most of us to understand this.
    Members of the Trio can’t understand such things.

In fact, they can’t even understand what the conversation was about.

Quite simply: I said the Braves would be projecting a decrease in attendance, and revenue, therefore payroll would decrease. Very early in the season attendance was deceasing. As the Braves won, south noted attendance was increasing. As soon as he showed it was increasing due to the winning I no longer had anything to say...because he was right.

How the Twit Trio member can’t grasp this is beyond me. The fact he is desperately grasping to it is hilarious haha.
    Last edited by Enscheff; 01-07-2019 at 11:18 PM.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,104 Posts
    My knight in shining armor!!!

Just keep that sig up hero.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,313 Posts
    In my best Steve Irwin voice

"See, here is the moron in his natural environment. What he's doing is setting up a gambit for the predator. If the predator responds, its because he's offended. If the predator doesn't respond, then the prey gets the last word in and survives. Its a win win in the simple mind of the moron. He desperately hopes that by displaying such cleverness, this will advance his efforts to attract a potential mate."
    Sounds like I'm getting under your skin, Mr. Tough Guy. Annoying, isn't it? Imagine if I tormented you like this every day. Sort of like what thethe has to go through.
    Last edited by Garmel; 01-07-2019 at 11:19 PM.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,104 Posts
    Sounds like I'm getting under your skin, Mr. Tough Guy. Annoying, isn't it? Imagine if I tormented you like this every day. Sort of like what ththe has to go through.
    Difference is everyone knows you, clvderp and crazy are morons, so nobody cares.

Trio of Truculent Twits asssemmmmmbbbbblllllle!!

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,313 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Enscheff View Post
    Members of the Trio can’t understand such things.

In fact, they can’t even understand what the conversation was about.

Quite simply: I said the Braves would be projecting a decrease in attendance, and revenue, therefore payroll would decrease. Very early in the season attendance was deceasing. As the Braves won, south noted attendance was increasing.

How the Twit Trio member can’t grasp this is beyond me.
    I understand you're full of crap. I was there at the time and you were wrong!

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,313 Posts
    Difference is everyone knows you, clvderp and crazy are morons, so nobody cares.

Trio of Truculent Twits asssemmmmmbbbbblllllle!!
    You and the rest of your Goof Troop believe that. Like I really care.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,313 Posts
    I give you a-holes your own medicine and you cry like little bitches.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,104 Posts
    Folks were arguing with me also misunderstood my point, so you aren’t alone.

I’ll explain it one last time. If you can’t wrap your head around it, maybe you should just give up on life.

The discussion all started with projecting the 2018 payroll. I noted teams typically see a drop in attendance for the 2nd year of a new stadium, and since the Braves had to sell off assets at the end of 2017, they would clearly have to project a decrease in 2018 attendance and lower the opening day payroll accordingly to about $110M.

I got a lot of gruff from ignorant folks like you about it (lots of blabber about the battery and other silly revenue nonsense), but in the end I was exactly right about the payroll. Therefore, I was also right about the Braves projecting a drop in attendance. Anyone who disagrees with me was, by definition, an ignorant moron.

About 1-2 weeks into the season attendance was tracking exactly as I predicted. Then the Braves kept winning, and south showed how attendance was showing a nice increase. At that time the discussion changed to talking about how great it would be to have extra money to add at the deadline, and the likelihood of an increased 2019 payroll.

Again, im sorry if you can’t understand this. Maybe you should just sit there quietly and let the adults talk?

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,104 Posts
    You and the rest of your Goof Troop believe that. Like I really care.
    I give you a-holes your own medicine and you cry like little bitches.
    Lol think you care quite a bit little guy.

Now...keep that sig up like you promised hero!

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,313 Posts
    Folks were arguing with me also misunderstood my point, so you aren’t alone.

I’ll explain it one last time. If you can’t wrap your head around it, maybe you should just give up on life.

The discussion all started with projecting the 2018 payroll. I noted teams typically see a drop in attendance for the 2nd year of a new stadium, and since the Braves had to sell off assets at the end of 2017, they would clearly have to project a decrease in 2018 attendance and lower the opening day payroll accordingly to about $110M.

I got a lot of gruff from ignorant folks like you about it (lots of blabber about the battery and other silly revenue nonsense), but in the end I was exactly right about the payroll. Therefore, I was also right about the Braves projecting a drop in attendance. Anyone who disagrees with me was, by definition, an ignorant moron.

About 1-2 weeks into the season attendance was tracking exactly as I predicted. Then the Braves kept winning, and south showed how attendance was showing a nice increase. At that time the discussion changed to talking about how great it would be to have extra money to add at the deadline, and the likelihood of an increased 2019 payroll.

Again, im sorry if you can’t understand this. Maybe you should just sit there quietly and let the adults talk?
    Most of that is true but you seem to keep leaving out parts of the story.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,104 Posts
    Most of that is true but you seem to keep leaving out parts of the story.
    No, you’re just slowly realizing you’re wrong...as usual.

Your argument has softened quite a bit all of a sudden. Maybe I’ll go dig up a series of quotes just to get you to slither away and be silent for a while.

Whatever happens, just keep that sig up hero!