Quote Originally Posted by PawPawMaxwell View Post
With apologies in advance to Knucksie so he can take his condescension somewhere else; With the winter meetings going in hard tomorrow and Wren being so quiet all winter long to this point and acknowledging that we really dont have that much to offer in the way of trades what would everyone comment on the following:

Chances that any of the following get traded:
Heyward: If Wren has made another run at extending JHey and he has declined, maybe 30%
Freeman: No chance at all this year
J Upton: More than 40% with so many teams looking for corner power and the FA market drying up.
Kimbrel: No chance. With the plethora of closers, his market would be pretty thin.
Uggla: Fully expect Uggla to be the opening day starter. Not to sure about him finishing the season in Atlanta. Not much of a trade market.

IMO it is worth noting that none of the above are sure to be in Atlanta when the new stadium opens.

I cant understand why Wren is apparently interested in Logan Morrison and Raul Ibanez. Any one have input.
The Morrison thing was a typo. Morosi had tweeted that the Brewers not the Braves were interested.

Ibanez I guess would be our main pinch hitter against righties. Signing him would probably cost Terdoslavich a spot on the roster. I'm not opposed to having some of our depth stashed in AAA.