Page 314 of 364 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,280 of 7279

Thread: 2020 Field

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zbhargrove View Post
    The problem is we don't know the answers to most of those questions and you don't either. You're just going with whatever truth you want to latch onto like always. You don't really care about verifying facts.
    We don't know the computer repair shop owner is real?

We don't know the laptop is real?

We don't know the business partner confirmed the e-mails?

That is the position you are taking currently?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,995 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    I'll ask again. What part of this story is fake?

Are the e-mails fabricated?

Does the laptop left at the computer repair shop not exist?

Does the computer repair shop owner not exist?

Does the business partner who confirmed the e-mails not exist?

Please help me understand your position more clearly.
    Absolutely nothing weird going on here:

"Rudy Giuliani, the president's personal lawyer, said his own attorney, Robert Costello, obtained the material from the owner of a computer repair shop in Wilmington, Delaware, after Hunter Biden allegedly left it there for months. Giuliani provided the material to the New York Post on Sunday, and the Post began running stories about the supposed documents this week.

But the owner of the computer store, John Paul MacIsaac, was unable and unwilling to answer key questions about how the laptop supposedly arrived in his store, and eventually, how the data was shared with Giuliani. CBS News interviewed MacIsaac for almost two hours on Wednesday and throughout the interview he contradicted himself about his motivations, raising questions about the truthfulness of one of the central figures in the story."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-...rk-post-story/
    Last edited by zbhargrove; 10-19-2020 at 11:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    You don't think the type of loan matters in what of course is the conclusion the rabid left is making on the obligation ?
    It's hard to follow you.

Are you upset about OO's massive and shocking amount of debt? Do you think a president should have that much financial obligation and worry? Do you think an honest man with no talents other than BS can make that much money?

Do you think it really matters with voters?
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,995 Posts

When did I say we didn't know the answers to all the questions? We don't know if the emails were real or fabricated... and you don't either. The fact that this whole thing isn't suspicious at all to you is the most duhduh thing ever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    It's hard to follow you.

Are you upset about OO's massive and shocking amount of debt? Do you think a president should have that much financial obligation and and worry? Do you think an honest man with no talents other than BS can make that much money?

Do you think it really matters with voters?
    Sadly I don't think it will matter what type with voters because they simply don't understand the key distinction .

There is no undue influence that can be exerted upon a lendee on a collaterized loan. Typically the payment structure is rigidly defined and the income streams from the underlying fixed assets more than pay the debt service obligations.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,995 Posts

I'll highlight this again since reading isn't your strong suit.

"But the owner of the computer store, John Paul MacIsaac, was unable and unwilling to answer key questions about how the laptop supposedly arrived in his store, and eventually, how the data was shared with Giuliani. CBS News interviewed MacIsaac for almost two hours on Wednesday and throughout the interview he contradicted himself about his motivations, raising questions about the truthfulness of one of the central figures in the story."

Seems legit lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    When did I say we didn't know the answers to all the questions? We don't know if the emails were real or fabricated... and you don't either. The fact that this whole thing isn't suspicious at all to you is the most duhduh thing ever.
    Its suspicious that this is coming out considering Biden is on video claiming he coerced Ukraine to fire the special prosecutor?

Why isn't the Biden campaign specifically refuting the claims on specific items?

Why did they originally say there was no record of a meeting on that date and then later revised to say that doesn't mean there was never an informal meeting?

None of that is curious to you at all?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    I'll highlight this again since reading isn't your strong suit.

"But the owner of the computer store, John Paul MacIsaac, was unable and unwilling to answer key questions about how the laptop supposedly arrived in his store, and eventually, how the data was shared with Giuliani. CBS News interviewed MacIsaac for almost two hours on Wednesday and throughout the interview he contradicted himself about his motivations, raising questions about the truthfulness of one of the central figures in the story."

Seems legit lol
    The computer repair guy can be a rabid Trump supporter for sure. Does that mean the information held on the laptop is fabricated? None of what you posted opines at all on the validity of the e-mails.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said.

The article named two sources: Stephen K. Bannon, the former adviser to President Trump now facing federal fraud charges, who was said to have made the paper aware of the hard drive last month; and Rudolph W. Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer, who was said to have given the paper “a copy” of the hard drive on Oct. 11.

Mr. Giuliani said he chose The Post because “either nobody else would take it, or if they took it, they would spend all the time they could to try to contradict it before they put it out.”

Top editors met on Oct. 11 to discuss how to use the material provided by Mr. Giuliani. The group included the tabloid veteran Colin Allan, known as Col; Stephen Lynch, The Post’s editor in chief; and Michelle Gotthelf, the digital editor in chief, according to a person with knowledge of the meeting. Mr. Allan, who was The Post’s editor in chief from 2001 to 2016 and returned last year as an adviser, urged his colleagues to move quickly, the person said.

As deadline approached, editors pressed staff members to add their bylines to the story — and at least one aside from Mr. Golding refused, two Post journalists said.

The New York Times, The Washington Post and The Wall Street Journal have reported that they could not independently verify the data in the Post article, which included hedging language, referring at one point to an email “allegedly sent” to Hunter Biden.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/18/b...ter-biden.html
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,995 Posts
    Its suspicious that this is coming out considering Biden is on video claiming he coerced Ukraine to fire the special prosecutor?

Why isn't the Biden campaign specifically refuting the claims on specific items?

Why did they originally say there was no record of a meeting on that date and then later revised to say that doesn't mean there was never an informal meeting?

None of that is curious to you at all?
    I never said the story wasn't true... I'm just not going to blindly believe it based on zero concrete evidence like you do all the time. Especially if it was peddled by Rudy who may be one of the most corrupt individuals ever in US politics.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,995 Posts
    "But a spokesman for the Biden campaign said a review of Biden's schedule for the period in question showed no such meeting with Pozharskyi, and several of Biden's top advisers who worked closely with him on Ukraine policy have publicly said they've never heard of him. While they did not rule out the possibility that Biden and Pozharskyi interacted briefly on the sidelines of an event, they said a formal meeting did not happen.

"We have reviewed Joe Biden's official schedules from the time and no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place," said Andrew Bates, a Biden campaign spokesman."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    I never said the story wasn't true... I'm just not going to blindly believe it based on zero concrete evidence like you do all the time. Especially if it was peddled by Rudy who may be one of the most corrupt individuals ever in US politics.
    I think it would be extremely easy to disprove this from the Biden campaign but they are avoiding it.

I understand I'm a Trumpie but man that is telling.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,995 Posts
    I think it would be extremely easy to disprove this from the Biden campaign but they are avoiding it.

I understand I'm a Trumpie but man that is telling.
    I mean, they said the meeting never took place.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    I mean, they said the meeting never took place.
    That is not what they said.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,995 Posts
    That is not what they said.
    Okay... whatever man... I'm done arguing with the idiot brick wall.

"We have reviewed Joe Biden's official schedules from the time and no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place," said Andrew Bates, a Biden campaign spokesman."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    Okay... whatever man... I'm done arguing with the idiot brick wall.

You don't see how this is different than what you claimed the campaign said?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,995 Posts
    You don't see how this is different than what you claimed the campaign said?
    I see you want to argue about pointless semantics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    I see you want to argue about pointless semantics
    One is unequivocal denial that a meeting took place.

Another is saying based on a schedule entry there is not evidence a meeting took place.

Kind of a big difference if you want to be honest.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,745 Posts
    The computer repair guy can be a rabid Trump supporter for sure. Does that mean the information held on the laptop is fabricated? None of what you posted opines at all on the validity of the e-mails.

That's the logic consistently used by Trump. Dont BS us. You wont even accept witness accounts of lifelong Republicans like Comey, McCabe, Mueller, Bolton, etc. Heck, you want even accept what Trumps longtime attorney Michael Cohen says about Trump. You don't believe Vindman who serves our country in the military, you wont accept what Sondland said who donated a million dollars to Trump, you wont even accept what Steve Bannon says about Trump if it conflicts with your narrative. But sure, we are supposed to believe a Trump supporter. Joe Biden has released 21 years of tax returns. Trump has released zero.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 10-19-2020 at 11:40 AM.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,745 Posts
    One is unequivocal denial that a meeting took place.

Another is saying based on a schedule entry there is not evidence a meeting took place.

Kind of a big difference if you want to be honest.

So you are telling me you find it suspicious that they say there was no evidence of a meeting taking place instead of an outright denial but you dont see see anything suspicious about releasing screenshots instead of the original emails with metadata? Give me a break.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.