User Tag List

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 194

Thread: 2020 Field

  1. #141
    It's OVER 5,000! 57Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    12,839
    Thanks
    1,277
    Thanked 1,389 Times in 1,010 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our debt today is higher than ever, our peoples college bills are higher than ever. Employer/ insurance based health care is more expensive than ever and people are tired of being scared to go outside.

    The ones that were left off are climate initiatives and our rotting cities

    I think they understand the cost of standing pat and waiting for the free market to solve their problems
    Did I mention income inequality

    I remember in the mid 2000's there was an election in Lebanon. People in the west were shocked that Hezbollah won. They couldn't understand how people would vote a terrorist organization into authority.
    Our western / American Exceptionalism took it, as we are want to do, saying it was a slap at us.
    Scratching the surface it was revealed, Hezbollah picked up the trash the western backed candidates wouldn't pick up.
    Proving Tip O'Neills maxim "all politics is local"
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////

    People don't care what it costs because they are already paying for it and not getting a ****ing thing in return.
    If it costs too much to do it right, how much will it cost to fix it. Is the world we live in

    Go bck to your wedge issues no one cares about except the 30% of you that still hod out that child ring in the pizza basement
    I read today the John Birch Society is being revived
    Is that true ?
    Last edited by 57Brave; 02-26-2019 at 09:48 PM.
    “Reject the logic that says someone else’s gain necessitates my loss, and that my gain must come at the cost of another person.”

  2. #142
    It's OVER 5,000! 57Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    12,839
    Thanks
    1,277
    Thanked 1,389 Times in 1,010 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    “Reject the logic that says someone else’s gain necessitates my loss, and that my gain must come at the cost of another person.”

  3. #143
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    31,837
    Thanks
    3,643
    Thanked 3,615 Times in 2,643 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Priductivity of the workers has stayed the same. Technology has increased. Same stupid arguments.

  4. #144
    It's OVER 5,000! 57Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    12,839
    Thanks
    1,277
    Thanked 1,389 Times in 1,010 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    or maybe this is how it gets paid for.


    NPR
    ‏Verified account @NPR

    A new report found that school districts that are predominantly white receive $23
    billion more than districts that serve mostly students of color.


    https://www.npr.org/2019/02/26/69679...ntent=20190226
    “Reject the logic that says someone else’s gain necessitates my loss, and that my gain must come at the cost of another person.”

  5. #145
    It's OVER 5,000! 57Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    12,839
    Thanks
    1,277
    Thanked 1,389 Times in 1,010 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Priductivity of the workers has stayed the same. Technology has increased. Same stupid arguments.
    same stupid response !
    And if technology has increased why hasn't investing in the work force increased ?


    I call Bullschitt
    “Reject the logic that says someone else’s gain necessitates my loss, and that my gain must come at the cost of another person.”

  6. #146
    Anytime Now Frankie...
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,588
    Thanks
    310
    Thanked 308 Times in 223 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mqt View Post
    I think Kamala Harris is the person to watch in the Primaries, and based on her announcement and slogan, she might just have the right people in place to help her campaign flourish. I came away really impressed with it, and it seems obvious there is someone talented behind its creation.
    I agree, but if I had to guess she VP nom. Once Uncle Joe announces and he will, he zooms to the head of the field, imo.

  7. #147
    It's OVER 5,000! cajunrevenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    uranus
    Posts
    9,199
    Thanks
    2,623
    Thanked 2,436 Times in 1,555 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's a 2 man race between Bernie and Biden. I think a third candidate like Harris can win only if neither of those 2 break away from the other and she can hang in the race.
    "State power feeds on crisis and enemies"

    John T. Flynn 1944

  8. #148
    It's OVER 5,000! cajunrevenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    uranus
    Posts
    9,199
    Thanks
    2,623
    Thanked 2,436 Times in 1,555 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Corey Booker reintroduced the Marijuana Justice Act co-sponsored by the other Democrats running in Congress. We really are a Democratic president away from ending this ****. I still think Trump is going to pull the rug out from under them when/if he sees how popular it is.
    "State power feeds on crisis and enemies"

    John T. Flynn 1944

  9. #149
    I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    16,699
    Thanks
    984
    Thanked 4,520 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  10. #150
    It's OVER 5,000! 57Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    12,839
    Thanks
    1,277
    Thanked 1,389 Times in 1,010 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    so she is running in 2020 ?
    “Reject the logic that says someone else’s gain necessitates my loss, and that my gain must come at the cost of another person.”

  11. #151
    It's OVER 5,000! 57Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    12,839
    Thanks
    1,277
    Thanked 1,389 Times in 1,010 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    to your point:


    Jon Favreau
    ‏Verified account @jonfavs

    Trump saying that the Green New Deal will eliminate all cows,

    planes, cars, and buildings is why Democrats should never make policy based

    on what we think Republicans will say.

    They will never criticize the policy on the merits.

    They will always tell the craziest lies.
    “Reject the logic that says someone else’s gain necessitates my loss, and that my gain must come at the cost of another person.”

  12. #152
    I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    16,699
    Thanks
    984
    Thanked 4,520 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    to your point:


    Jon Favreau
    ‏Verified account @jonfavs

    Trump saying that the Green New Deal will eliminate all cows,

    planes, cars, and buildings is why Democrats should never make policy based

    on what we think Republicans will say.

    They will never criticize the policy on the merits.

    They will always tell the craziest lies.
    If you don't want people mocking your proposal of eliminating cows, planes, cars, and buildings, then you should not release a proposal that calls for eliminating cows, planes, cars, and buildings.

    This was a self inflicted wound. The legislation is a right wing parody of a socialist.

    But, it's real

  13. #153
    I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    16,699
    Thanks
    984
    Thanked 4,520 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like the proponents of the Green New Deal to be asked if they support a bombing strike on all the coal plants in China and India.

    If this is our world war 3, and the world is over in 12 years, I suspect they would get behind this plan, but Id like to see them asked to be sure

  14. #154
    It's OVER 5,000! 57Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    12,839
    Thanks
    1,277
    Thanked 1,389 Times in 1,010 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grasshopper - Did you just attempt to mock someone with a Donald Trump applause line ?

    while arguing against a first term 29 year old Congressperson in the 2020 presidential race thread
    “Reject the logic that says someone else’s gain necessitates my loss, and that my gain must come at the cost of another person.”

  15. #155
    I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    16,699
    Thanks
    984
    Thanked 4,520 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least 5 of the 2020 declared candidates have endorsed the socialist monstrosity

  16. #156
    It's OVER 5,000! 57Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    12,839
    Thanks
    1,277
    Thanked 1,389 Times in 1,010 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the latest is "they" want to tear up the sidewalks !!!!!!
    have people walk in the road

    https://twitter.com/mashable/status/1101166894969585664


    why not just admit the world is changing too fast

    Last edited by 57Brave; 03-03-2019 at 06:37 AM.
    “Reject the logic that says someone else’s gain necessitates my loss, and that my gain must come at the cost of another person.”

  17. #157
    I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    16,699
    Thanks
    984
    Thanked 4,520 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

    acesfull86 (03-03-2019)

  19. #158
    It's OVER 5,000! cajunrevenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    uranus
    Posts
    9,199
    Thanks
    2,623
    Thanked 2,436 Times in 1,555 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...sea-change?amp



    https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/pol...ident-campaign




    https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/2915860002





    Certainly are a lot of marijuana legalization articles regarding the 2020 election coming out today for a such a small issue.
    "State power feeds on crisis and enemies"

    John T. Flynn 1944

  20. #159
    if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    8,321
    Thanks
    3,032
    Thanked 2,421 Times in 1,559 Posts
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, thus far every single person that has announced they are running is better than what we have now
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin. It is a very great mistake to imagine that the object of loyalty is the authority and interest of one individual man, however dignified by the applause or enriched by the success of popular actions.” Samuel Adams

    "In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" George Orwell

  21. #160
    I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    16,699
    Thanks
    984
    Thanked 4,520 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    So, thus far every single person that has announced they are running is better than what we have now
    HahahahahahahahHa

    At least Trump leaves us alone

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •