Page 132 of 364 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 7279

Thread: 2020 Field

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Biggest mistake the left made was give never trumpers a voice. They are all losers and pretended to represent a larger percentage of the country than they actually do.

Still think trump would have rolled bernie but it would have been closer. Itll get so embarassing for Biden and the dems as we draw near to November that the expectation will be trump wins by a larger electoral margin than 2016. I also wouldnt be surprised to see the popular vote switch as well.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Biggest mistake the left made was give never trumpers a voice. They are all losers and pretended to represent a larger percentage of the country than they actually do.

Still think trump would have rolled bernie but it would have been closer. Itll get so embarassing for Biden and the dems as we draw near to November that the expectation will be trump wins by a larger electoral margin than 2016. I also wouldnt be surprised to see the popular vote switch as well.

The projections was trump would take 45 states to Bernies 5. It’s still going to be a landslide against Biden. I still expect Bloomberg takes over for Biden. The dem game plan all along was to give Bloomberg the nomination at the convention since no candidate would enough votes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts

So since Trump has this wrapped up you wont be pushing conspiracy theories if he loses? If you arent going to commit to accepting the results I dont see why 57 or any Democrat here should.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    The projections was trump would take 45 states to Bernies 5.
    What "projections Sounds like you're making **** up.

Considering MoE, nationally Sanders polls higher than Trump. Of course we know polls don't matter a whole lot, but to be honest if I was betting on polling data being off I'd skew it a bit towards young people not being accurately pollyed.

But let's ignor that. You implying that Trump beats Bernie in 45 states. Which means trump takes 9 of New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Massachusetts, Hawaii, California, Vermont, Connecticut, Maryland, Washington, Rhode ISland, Oregon, New Mexico, and Colorado, that's ****ing moronic.

I'm not saying who would or wouldn't win because it's all elementary since the Never Trumpers and party moderates are making sure Bernie doesn't get his day, and that's fine, but enjoy 4 more years of Trump as not everyone who showed up to vote in the Democratic primary is a Democrat or a Never Trumper, a whole lot of them really believe in Bernie and don't have the same emotions for Biden because he's a creepy old man with signs of Dementia.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    I think bernie would have made it close because he speaks to down trodden middle class in the rust belt.

Still think trump would have won but now my money is on biden not even being the candidate hes so awful.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,989 Posts
    Glad to see everyone leaving in dreamland. Meanwhile, Biden still maintains a solid lead over everyone in the polls both nationally and in key swing states like Arizona, Ohio, Michigan, PA, and VA.

Trump will not win if he can't pull those same swing states that he marginally won last time.
    Last edited by Carp; 03-26-2020 at 07:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    You don't think Biden has dementia?

That he is all there?

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,989 Posts
    You don't think Biden has dementia?

That he is all there?
    There is no more evidence of that than Trump does.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    There is no more evidence of that than Trump does.
    Absurd.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,989 Posts
    Absurd.
    How is that absurd? 350 mental health professionals last submitted a letter to Congress last year claiming POTUS mental health was deteriorating. We've seen several reports from people close to him remark about it as well. And we've seen the patterns on TV like slurred speech and confusing sentences.

But mental health claims aren't anything new. Trump claimed HRC and Obama both were mentally unfit. And as far back as Reagan, people have been questioning the mental health of candidates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Stop it. Trump says ridiculously stupid **** on a regular basis.

He is no where near as lost as biden. I get you cant admit that and that's fine but so many are realizing the obvious. Even someone like Rogan says he cant be president and he is no trump apologist.

Biden cant remember the state he is in. Who is wife is. Parts if traditional well known american songs.

It's a disaster and democratic leadership knows it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts
    Biden is well past his prime, which itself was not so great.

chosen one has never had a prime. He was an idiot at 20. An idiot at 30. Etc, etc.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Was trump wrong about china?

How about globalism?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts
    President Donald Trump said Friday he is not concerned that China might be covering up the full extent of the coronavirus after speaking on Thursday with China's leader Xi Jinping, who he said has been “strong, sharp and powerfully focused” in his efforts to fight to the spread of the virus.

“No, China's working very hard,” Trump told ABC News' Karen Travers. “Late last night I had a very good talk with President XI and we talked about mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard and I think they're doing a very professional job."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=68824019

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts
    “This is the biggest deal anybody has ever seen,” he said. Robert Lighthizer, the hawkish U.S. Trade Representative, who led the American negotiating team, has been more measured. In December, he said that the deal “achieves meaningful, fully enforceable structural changes and begins rebalancing the U.S.-China trade relationship.” But even that assessment may be too optimistic. From the outset, China has been playing a waiting game, looking to outlast Trump. Now it looks suspiciously like Beijing has bought off the American President with some nice headlines about buying more American goods.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-c...eal-with-china

all talk no hat as they say in Texas

"I am your retribution."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,989 Posts
    Stop it. Trump says ridiculously stupid **** on a regular basis.

He is no where near as lost as biden. I get you cant admit that and that's fine but so many are realizing the obvious. Even someone like Rogan says he cant be president and he is no trump apologist.

Biden cant remember the state he is in. Who is wife is. Parts if traditional well known american songs.

It's a disaster and democratic leadership knows it.
    So 350 mental health experts are irrelevant, but Joe Rogan's uneducated opinion isn't. That makes total sense.

Obama said there were 53 states or something like that. Bush couldn't remember a simple saying like fool me once. It happens. Biden has a long history of gaffes, so it's hardly anything new.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    So 350 mental health experts are irrelevant, but Joe Rogan's uneducated opinion isn't. That makes total sense.

Obama said there were 53 states or something like that. Bush couldn't remember a simple saying like fool me once. It happens. Biden has a long history of gaffes, so it's hardly anything new.
    Bush was just stupid.

Obama was sharp as a tac so that's irrelevant.

Go watch a clip of Biden from 10 years ago and come back to me. Hes lost now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts
    Meanwhile, they are talking about reducing tariffs as a way of boosting the economy. How does that jive with the claim a few months ago that tariffs were a cost the other country had to bear.

I guess you can have it both ways. One set of alternative facts for yesterday and one for today.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts

Biden is gaffe proof. It is an odd thing. Reagan said all sorts of strange things and Nancy had to prompt him now and then. chosen one does too. The public pretty much gives them all a pass.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    Meanwhile, they are talking about reducing tariffs as a way of boosting the economy. How does that jive with the claim a few months ago that tariffs were a cost the other country had to bear.

I guess you can have it both ways. One set of alternative facts for yesterday and one for today.
    Interesting that this virus came out of Chkna and now we are looking to ease tariffs.

Also interesting that death rates were severely overstated based on chinas 'reported' information.

Interesting