Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    recap for you since you are too stupid or just don't want to do the work:

04-16-2019, 07:13 PM is your initial post about abortion

i responded at 04-16-2019, 09:23 PM

you and your fellow fascist had a couple replies and that is where i follow up again with the one i showed that i again answered you at 04-17-2019, 01:09 AM

the on brand that you quoted was me making fun of you and your white supremacist follower with your insistent use of abortion to distract whenever anything isn't going well. go to the wedge issue or aka on brand

the 2nd thing you quoted wasn't even talking to you so you're just making me think you're an idiot that can't follow a thread. i mean, i even quoted acesfull86 in that post that you used

hopefully you get yourself a vacation man cause trying to own the libs while cozying up to fascists is a bad look for ya
    I quoted the second one to illustrate that you had only two responses in the thread after the question.

What is amazing to me is you've spent far more time looking up time stamps than simply answering a yes or no question

You havent answer the direct question. Not close to it.

I'll ask again, let's make it 8 times for you to jot answer.

Does goldfly support ANY restrictions to abortion?

Its yes/no.

Your answer to the question that wasnt asked yet was:

"Yes, they shouldn't live in a black and white world on the issue and should be something that a patient and doctor determine, not some freedom lover who determines what medical procedure is needed"

How on earth is that an answer to the question of:

"Do you support ANY restrictions to abortion?"

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    regulation on lending would help insure that this money is invested (bag of prtezels if you will) to the public rather than a lending institution and its stock holders.

So no, it is not bizarre at all.

Forgiveness of the loans (according to Sen Warren) is the first step
    ... huh?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

acesfull86 (04-24-2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    It is a stupid irrelevant question (abortion) asked of a man that will never have to make that decision.

Go down the hall and ask your female boss.

Tell me about how your job search is coming along in a week or two

Quit asking stupid questions
    Grasshopper
    Last edited by 57Brave; 04-24-2019 at 02:32 PM.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    ... huh?
    maybe think about it a little.

This is why you dont understand things --- then ask stupid questions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    It is a stupid irrelevant question (abortion) asked of a man that will never have to make that decision.

Go down the hall and ask your female boss.

Tell me about how your job search is coming along in a week or two

Quit asking stupid questions
    Grasshopper
    It's a stupid irrelevant question to ask if a healthy, 9 month old pregnant birth baby should not be allowed to be murdered.

Yall have lost your grip

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    maybe think about it a little.

This is why you dont understand things --- then ask stupid questions
    What does regulation have anything to do with the fiscal stimulus to the economy?

Additionally, how.does Warren's plan address the "crisis"??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    she has explained it
    ad nauseum

Go look it up

you don't have to agree with things to understand them
    listen to her until you get what she is saying.

Then feel free to disagree.
    this would take weeks if not years --- she has been saying this sort of thing for years not specific to this --- but she used the same model pattern to address the banking and housing crisis'

The economists she reads, converses with and listens to I dont understand
    It is a different approach

Dont discount it so quickly
    Last edited by 57Brave; 04-24-2019 at 02:49 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    Your answer tells me you dont understand the question

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    It's a stupid irrelevant question to ask if a healthy, 9 month old pregnant birth baby should not be allowed to be murdered.

Yall have lost your grip
    I’m just not sure what the probative value of this question is, as it’s referring to a hypothetical circumstance that’s literally illegal everywhere in the US.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Julio3000 For This Useful Post:

goldfly (04-24-2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    I’m just not sure what the probative value of this question is, as it’s referring to a hypothetical circumstance that’s literally illegal everywhere in the US.
    For now it is - Thats the point.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    So is it safe to say you agree with those restrictions?

For some reason, these candidates are unwilling to draw that line

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Hey “freedom” boy I already answered your question

You can take that answer or be your insane self that keeps thinking I didn’t

That’s up to you
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    You can think that.

But you havent.

You've lost your mind. It's sad to see someone let another human affect them so much

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    i know some horrible bs norms have been set since 2016 or so but facts don't change just cause you don't like it

yes, we have heard you think anyone that doesn't agree with you has lost their mind.

we get it, the one (you) who thinks the enemy of the people is the press and that white people have it rough in this country etc shouldn't be the one (you) doling out that title to others but i digress

what human are you referring to?
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Waiting for Free Agency acesfull86's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    908 Posts
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/warrens...144467?mod=mhp

“Ms. Warren proposed this week to erase a substantial portion of more than $1.5 trillion in student debt held by Americans.

The irony is that when Democrats nationalized the student loan market in 2010, they swore it’d be a profit center for government and devoted “savings” to finance the Affordable Care Act. Part of the pitch was that the government could save on administrative costs. This was always a trick. The Obama Administration would claim profits from interest-rate arbitrage—borrowing at lower rates and charging more to students—even though a sizable portion of loans aren’t in repayment.

The Congressional Budget Office said the student-loan takeover would save $87 billion over 10 years, later revised to $61 billion. We questioned this bogus accounting at the time, and during the debate in 2009 wrote that “parents will soon have no choice beyond a Washington bureaucracy to borrow money for their college-bound children, and taxpayers will pay a fortune for the privilege.” File that one as: Vindication is overrated.

The Obama crowd also expanded income-based repayment options that capped payments and forgave the balance after 20 years (10 if you work in vaguely defined “public service”). The number of borrowers enrolled in these plans swelled by more than 600% between 2011 and 2016, to more than five million, according to an Education Department Inspector General report from last year.

Now less than a decade after the takeover, Ms. Warren is telling taxpayers this was a con all along. The total cost once Ms. Warren throws in free college tuition for all: $1.25 trillion over 10 years, which is surely a conservative estimate.

Her accomplices are the colleges that have captured these subsidies, often for dubious purposes like hiring administrators, who have multiplied faster than instructional staff. Ms. Warren laments that in her day college was much cheaper, yet the prime reason it’s more expensive is federal subsidies and student loans. For every new dollar a college receives in subsidized loans, colleges raise tuition 60 cents, according to an analysis from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.”

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    let's cut to the quick -- you aren't voting for Sen Warren and for two days now have lambasted her proposal.
    After posting a link saying it was possible

Like Green New Deal this is a proposal. no more no less. Like when you sell a house --- you always start high -correct? Because you can always come down but never go up. Correct ?

Wondering what your counter offer is ?
    The only thing coming from you and the TikiBoi's is Women's Studies degrees are worthless and something something personal responsibity . As if that were the only glitch in the system

Ok, we know there is a problem

What is the counter solution to what Sen Warren proposes ?

That is the funny thing about this and GND --- lots of Fox/WSJ noise but no alternative solution

and in other areas a solution running around looking for a problem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by acesfull86 View Post
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/warrens...144467?mod=mhp

“Ms. Warren proposed this week to erase a substantial portion of more than $1.5 trillion in student debt held by Americans.

The irony is that when Democrats nationalized the student loan market in 2010, they swore it’d be a profit center for government and devoted “savings” to finance the Affordable Care Act. Part of the pitch was that the government could save on administrative costs. This was always a trick. The Obama Administration would claim profits from interest-rate arbitrage—borrowing at lower rates and charging more to students—even though a sizable portion of loans aren’t in repayment.

The Congressional Budget Office said the student-loan takeover would save $87 billion over 10 years, later revised to $61 billion. We questioned this bogus accounting at the time, and during the debate in 2009 wrote that “parents will soon have no choice beyond a Washington bureaucracy to borrow money for their college-bound children, and taxpayers will pay a fortune for the privilege.” File that one as: Vindication is overrated.

The Obama crowd also expanded income-based repayment options that capped payments and forgave the balance after 20 years (10 if you work in vaguely defined “public service”). The number of borrowers enrolled in these plans swelled by more than 600% between 2011 and 2016, to more than five million, according to an Education Department Inspector General report from last year.

Now less than a decade after the takeover, Ms. Warren is telling taxpayers this was a con all along. The total cost once Ms. Warren throws in free college tuition for all: $1.25 trillion over 10 years, which is surely a conservative estimate.

Her accomplices are the colleges that have captured these subsidies, often for dubious purposes like hiring administrators, who have multiplied faster than instructional staff. Ms. Warren laments that in her day college was much cheaper, yet the prime reason it’s more expensive is federal subsidies and student loans. For every new dollar a college receives in subsidized loans, colleges raise tuition 60 cents, according to an analysis from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.”
    YOURE NOT LISTENING TO HER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    let's cut to the quick -- you aren't voting for Sen Warren and for two days now have lambasted her proposal.
    After posting a link saying it was possible

Like Green New Deal this is a proposal. no more no less. Like when you sell a house --- you always start high -correct? Because you can always come down but never go up. Correct ?

Wondering what your counter offer is ?
    The only thing coming from you and the TikiBoi's is Women's Studies degrees are worthless and something something personal responsibity . As if that were the only glitch in the system

Ok, we know there is a problem

What is the counter solution to what Sen Warren proposes ?

That is the funny thing about this and GND --- lots of Fox/WSJ noise but no alternative solution

and in other areas a solution running around looking for a problem
    The counter solution is to stop subsidizing education.

Go back to market based lending. And make schools compete for your business

But you are not interested in any solution that doesn't require a govt takeover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    i know some horrible bs norms have been set since 2016 or so but facts don't change just cause you don't like it

yes, we have heard you think anyone that doesn't agree with you has lost their mind.

we get it, the one (you) who thinks the enemy of the people is the press and that white people have it rough in this country etc shouldn't be the one (you) doling out that title to others but i digress

what human are you referring to?
    You continue to say that you answered the question before it was asked. It is baffling. The time stamps show this. The question was asked after your supposed "answer"

Trump has destroyed you. Kinda funny but more sad