Page 83 of 364 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 7279

Thread: 2020 Field

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Ffs arent you always lecturing about arguing in good faith?

I simply said that confiscation means that if I dont comply, I either get arrested or shot.

You've yet to tell me why that is wrong or what the other scenario is. I'm happy to hear about it.

Meanwhile... the guy who is demanding confiscation cited an example of the government shooting 4 kids as a reason for it.

The crazy knows no bounds and nsacpi is carrying water for it
    i'm not arguing in good faith...that's the point...my response is in the same spirit as you trying to make a political point from the suicide of a child...actually in many ways trying to make a political point out of that is much worse

so...if you don't want me to make fun of your little fantasy about being shot over your AR maybe you should think about the spirit in which you post
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    you and your AR is as thethe is to Soros and Seth Rich...a gift that keeps on giving

"I am your retribution."

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    i'm not arguing in good faith...that's the point...my response is in the same spirit as you trying to make a political point from the suicide of a child...actually in many ways trying to make a political point out of that is much worse

so...if you don't want me to make fun of your little fantasy about being shot over your AR maybe you should think about the spirit in which you post
    The other day you and I had a back and forth convo about how the long term effects of psychological damage we are putting on kids and that suicide rates are climbing.

Just days later, a kid cited climate change as a reason for suicide.

And i post about it as a tragedy that telling children they have no future and should live life terrified could have awful consequences

I'm not sure where the bad faith is there. It's a real concern I have that kids are being taught in schools and their parents that their future is bleak.

Sorry you dont see it that way.

I've asked you now 4 times I think what the other options are if Beto gets his wish. 1. Arrest me. 2. Leave and let me be. 3. Shoot me.

What am I missing?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    The other day you and I had a back and forth convo about how the long term effects of psychological damage we are putting on kids and that suicide rates are climbing.

Just days later, a kid cited climate change as a reason for suicide.

And i post about it as a tragedy that telling children they have no future and should live life terrified could have awful consequences

I'm not sure where the bad faith is there. It's a real concern I have that kids are being taught in schools and their parents that their future is bleak.

Sorry you dont see it that way.

I've asked you now 4 times I think what the other options are if Beto gets his wish. 1. Arrest me. 2. Leave and let me be. 3. Shoot me.

What am I missing?
    i'm sorry if you don't see bad faith in saying kids being concerned about guns or climate change is form of harmful hysteria that people on the left are imparting on their children...it is bad faith

just as it is bad faith to suggest that outlawing and confiscating some types of guns will lead to you possibly being shot...actually i'm not even sure bad faith is the term for it...it is absurd...and since you seem to believe it might actually lead to your being shot I have to say it is paranoia

I keep a couple chicken in my backyard because I like eggs from free range chicken...where I live this is not allowed...if my neighbor complains the police will come to confiscate my chicken...i'll be pissed but I won't be fantasizing about some sort of armed standoff
    Last edited by nsacpi; 09-27-2019 at 12:59 PM.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Lol I predict we will continue seeing higher suicide rates amongst teens in the coming years.

You can call it bad faith to make that prediction
    I have no idea how but you do whatever makes you feel warm and fuzzy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    I dont think you know what paranoia is. I'm sitting comfortably in a tree house working right now. I have the ability to take these dumb presidential candidates and extend their logic. Which is what I'm doing here with Beto.

So, I'll ask you one more time. Let's see if you can manage to separate the difference between someone playing out what a proposed confiscation would look like, vs someone fantasizing about having an altercation with the cops.

Ready??

If Beto sends the cops to my house to confiscate my property, and I dont comply, what are the range of possible outcomes for me?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    I dont think you know what paranoia is. I'm sitting comfortably in a tree house working right now. I have the ability to take these dumb presidential candidates and extend their logic. Which is what I'm doing here with Beto.

So, I'll ask you one more time. Let's see if you can manage to separate the difference between someone playing out what a proposed confiscation would look like, vs someone fantasizing about having an altercation with the cops.

Ready??

If Beto sends the cops to my house to confiscate my property, and I dont comply, what are the range of possible outcomes for me?
    ok...you keep extending that logic...i'll refrain from spoiling your fun

to answer your last question, I think you fold like a cheap suit and hand over the gun...that's the most likely outcome
    Last edited by nsacpi; 09-27-2019 at 01:10 PM.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    ok...you keep extending that logic...i'll refrain from spoiling your fun

to answer your last question, I think you fold like a cheap suit and hand over the gun...that's the most likely outcome
    That wasnt the question, which very clearly says if I refuse to comply, what are the range of outcomes?

There's an obvious reason you wont answer the question and that's bc you know there are only 3 options, which I've outlined quite rationally.

And then admitting that would kinda undermine your whole crazy paranoid schtick you've had going on the last few days.

So moving on as it's clear you, like goldy and 57 (never thought I'd have.lumped you in with those two) wont answer a very direct and easy question...

When IS the world gonna end due to climate change?

I need to make some retirement decisions of all these presidential candidates are right

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    That wasnt the question, which very clearly says if I refuse to comply, what are the range of outcomes?

There's an obvious reason you wont answer the question and that's bc you know there are only 3 options, which I've outlined quite rationally.

And then admitting that would kinda undermine your whole crazy paranoid schtick you've had going on the last few days.

So moving on as it's clear you, like goldy and 57 (never thought I'd have.lumped you in with those two) wont answer a very direct and easy question...

When IS the world gonna end due to climate change?

I need to make some retirement decisions of all these presidential candidates are right
    well I would hope that if you didn't hand in your gun that you would have a loved one in your life in a position to stage an intervention

"I am your retribution."

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,941 Posts
    I asked you before and you refused to answer.

But let's say Beto gets his wish. The cops come to my house to confiscate my AR... what will happen to me if I refuse?
    The only Beto gets to do that is if the power of the Executive Branch is left unchecked and the way to stop that is for Congress to do something. Beto isn't going to be President, but rather than intervene to stop him in the event he was and tried such a thing, the way things are going, the Republicans in Congress would put up the white flag and just complain about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    well I would hope that if you didn't hand in your gun that you would have a loved one in your life in a position to stage an intervention
    Crazy that question is so hard for you... but I'll call this lady to help me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    I feel inspired now. If they come for my chicken I'm not going down without a fight.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    I feel inspired now. If they come for my chicken I'm not going down without a fight.
    Give it a couple weeks and I'm sure one these morons will propose banning chicken.

There's only a few things left to ban and chicken has GOT to be bad for the climate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Give it a couple weeks and I'm sure one these morons will propose banning chicken.

There's only a few things left to ban and chicken has GOT to be bad for the climate
    Chicken are banned where I live. I'm getting away with it because my neighbor doesn't care. Most towns have laws about chicken. And lions. And alligators. etc etc

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    thought experiment: imagine a 14 year old leaves behind a suicide note blaming the Chosen One.

what would the Chosen One's water carriers around here say if anyone posted that and blamed the Chosen One and his fans for this

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    thought experiment: imagine a 14 year old leaves behind a suicide note blaming the Chosen One.

what would the Chosen One's water carriers around here say if anyone posted that and blamed the Chosen One and his fans for this
    I would say TDS is a very serious problem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    I would say TDS is a very serious problem
    exactly

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts

Waiting for Free Agency acesfull86's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    908 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    If you vote for either, you're, well, I won't go there...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    I'm glad that leftists on this board have made it clear they will not be tolerating liars