this to keep an eye on.Provided she reaches the debate threshold

Jonathan Allen
    @jonallendc
    ·
    3h
    .@TulsiGabbard
    does not respond to requests for comment about Neo-Nazi donations

to her campaign -- or whether they will be returned -- from @Bencjacobs

. Daily Stormer took credit for getting her qualified for first debates.
    Gabbert must be a threat, she's getting the DNC media hate machine against her. All based on the Daily Stormer making a post back in April. Ironic, I'm guessing this is a response to her attacking Harris.

Reality is the dem field needs to thin, it won't happen and it's almost certainly gonna be fueled by money coming in from places that they wouldn't want money coming from necessarily. The longer the dem primaries run on with a huge field, the better for Trump this will be.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    I disagree on thinning the field. We won't have a primary for another 5 months- when the field will organically thin itself

Another reason pointed out by a friend was each of these candidates fan out across the country with an assured audience to see a presidential hopeful talking about health care reform and climate science.
    They might not agree on the trees but they certainly agree on the forest
    Name one (R) hopeful doing that- at any level? Seems (R) full time job is distancing themselves from Trump.
    About time (D) frames a discussion
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    Math is hard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    But seriously nobody could see this coming. It's scary that nobody could predict this

"More than six months after the $15 minimum wage went into effect in New York City, business leaders and owners say the increased labor costs have forced them to cut staff, eliminate work shifts and raise prices."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    Lol there's no authority shes unwilling to grant herself

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    oh, you'll get upset if she does it

but continue to be silent while the person giving her the precedent to do stuff like that is doing it now

got it
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,709 Posts
    https://www.newsweek.com/bernie-sand...-order-1453140

And heres why I support Bernie. Says he would legalize marijuana via executive order. Skip the bull****.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    https://www.newsweek.com/bernie-sand...-order-1453140

And heres why I support Bernie. Says he would legalize marijuana via executive order. Skip the bull****.
    Cajun, why is legalizing marijuana so important to you? I realize that it has medicinal qualities and should be legal, but it's also a dangerous drug and a bad choice for many people.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,709 Posts
    It's so important because I smoke and I dont want to be a slave. I seriously resent that I go to work every day to pay taxes that are used to pay for thugs to try to incarcerate me and give me a criminal record.

All I ask is that marijuana be treated like any other substance and let the scientists and doctors decide how dangerous and regulated it needs to be. Might surprise you but that was never done. The decision on scheduling pot has always been the DEA that decides. Legalizing pot would mean less DEA jobs and funding so they fought tooth and nail to keep any independent testing from being done. NORML actually appealed the placement of pot as schedule 1 and won the hearing back in 1998 and the DEA just no sold it.

If you dont believe me please look up marijuana history on your own. What you have been told is a lie.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    It's so important because I smoke and I dont want to be a slave. I seriously resent that I go to work every day to pay taxes that are used to pay for thugs to try to incarcerate me and give me a criminal record.

All I ask is that marijuana be treated like any other substance and let the scientists and doctors decide how dangerous and regulated it needs to be. Might surprise you but that was never done. The decision on scheduling pot has always been the DEA that decides. Legalizing pot would mean less DEA jobs and funding so they fought tooth and nail to keep any independent testing from being done. NORML actually appealed the placement of pot as schedule 1 and won the hearing back in 1998 and the DEA just no sold it.

If you dont believe me please look up marijuana history on your own. What you have been told is a lie.
    I agree it should be classed lower and carry less penalty for adults, but I also know that regular use for most people means a less productive lifestyle. This was my experience back in the day and I certainly had my share. I hear today's weed is way more potent. I know some people can do it and still function at a high level, no pun intended, but I think these folks are few.
    Last edited by Runnin; 08-08-2019 at 05:13 AM.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Adam Serwer
    ��
    @AdamSerwer
    ·

“I’m voting for the tax cuts not the racism” isn’t a thing.

It’s a package deal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,709 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    I agree it should be classed lower and carry less penalty for adults, but I also know that regular use for most people means a less productive lifestyle. This was my experience back in the day and I certainly had my share. I hear today's weed is way more potent. I know some people can do it and still function at a high level, no pun intended, but I think these folks are few.

Ok, and from your own experience you moved on to have a productive life. Would that have happened if you had a drug conviction for pot? Many of the most successful people in the country smoke smoked pot. If it's about productivity what could possibly be less productive than incarcerating pot smokers spending 50k a year of tax payer money to incarcerate people? The majority of pot users are light users and many of the most successful people in the country smoke or smoked pot. The most negative side effect of pot is being caught with it. Arrests and jail time drive people who are otherwise law abiding citizens into a meat grinder of a criminal justice system. Support of prohibition is support of violence against pot users. Its sad that you actually seem to support violence against yourself since you smoked. Lessening the criminal penalties still means violence will be used to enforce it.

As for the potency, that can and is regulated in legal states. The high potency stuff are edibles that theoretically isnt good to take too much of. Even water will kill you if you drink too much.

As I said before please do some of your own research on why marijuana was made illegal. The reasons you give and others give today are concepts come up with long after it was made illegal. I assume you think I am biased so that's why I want you to look it up on your own. What you will find are comments like "marijuana needs to be illegal because it makes white women have sex with negroes". Who said that you ask? Only the chairman of the hearing on marijuana that created the marijuana tax act in 1937.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 08-09-2019 at 12:51 AM.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,709 Posts

Vermin Supreme announces he is running for the libertarian ticket. If its Trump vs Biden he will be getting my vote. Just say No to Joe. Dont give into peer pressure.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Ok, and from your own experience you moved on to have a productive life. Would that have happened if you had a drug conviction for pot? Many of the most successful people in the country smoke smoked pot. If it's about productivity what could possibly be less productive than incarcerating pot smokers spending 50k a year of tax payer money to incarcerate people? The majority of pot users are light users and many of the most successful people in the country smoke or smoked pot. The most negative side effect of pot is being caught with it. Arrests and jail time drive people who are otherwise law abiding citizens into a meat grinder of a criminal justice system. Support of prohibition is support of violence against pot users. Its sad that you actually seem to support violence against yourself since you smoked. Lessening the criminal penalties still means violence will be used to enforce it.

As for the potency, that can and is regulated in legal states. The high potency stuff are edibles that theoretically isnt good to take too much of. Even water will kill you if you drink too much.

As I said before please do some of your own research on why marijuana was made illegal. The reasons you give and others give today are concepts come up with long after it was made illegal. I assume you think I am biased so that's why I want you to look it up on your own. What you will find are comments like "marijuana needs to be illegal because it makes white women have sex with negroes". Who said that you ask? Only the chairman of the hearing on marijuana that created the marijuana tax act in 1937.
    This idea that jails are filled with pot smokers is a bit far fetched to me.

IF you carry more than 27 grams (I believe is the amount) that leads to incarceration. If I am mistaken please advise.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    12 year term limits for Co gress and 18 for SCOTUS.
    Hmmm, interesting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    In the year 2019, why do people still wear neck ties ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    In the year 2019, why do people still wear neck ties ?
    it symbolizes the noose...a reminder to those of us wearing them to stay on our toes (literally)

i will say this...women like a man wearing a suit and tie...i usually don't wear one but had to for a meeting in the city yesterday...the "uniform" does bestow a certain authority...which unfortunately for many of us is squandered as soon as we open our mouths
    Last edited by nsacpi; 08-09-2019 at 05:17 PM.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nsacpi For This Useful Post:

thethe (08-09-2019)

Anytime Now Frankie...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

It's worth noting the whole campaign was also varied by region. In the Southwest, it was "Marihuana will make Messicans have a fiesta and rape your white women," "while in the Southeast it was "Marijuana will make the Negroes leave the jazz club and rape your white women." But the entire leaflet campaign for the ban was totally drenched in racism.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Watching pre 1960 TV men wore hats fedoras,top hats for formal and those flop caps.
    After 1960 Kennedy inaugural parade, hats began to disappear.

Israeli officials were the first men of consequence I saw go sans tie

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    This idea that jails are filled with pot smokers is a bit far fetched to me.

IF you carry more than 27 grams (I believe is the amount) that leads to incarceration. If I am mistaken please advise.
    In some states that's the case. In others it's not.

Louisiana for example every single pot arrest leads to incarceration. We're at a point where about half of the states have decriminalized possession of some amount.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg