Thread: My Hometown Lost Another Police Officer Today

Outskirts Of Mobile, Alabama. Roll Tide!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,774 Posts

My Hometown Lost Another Police Officer Today

It was exactly 11 months ago when Mobile Police Officer Justin Billa was shot and killed trying to help capture a man who killed his wife. Today, Officer Sean Tudor was killed when serving a warrant for a young man who the MPD had been trying to arrest for a while. He leaves behind a wife. The suspect was arrested and charged with capital murder. This guy was trying to fake his kidnapping or his death to avoid jail time. His mother was even trying to help him and she too was arrested.

RIP, Officer Tudor.
    Chopping With The Braves And Rolling With The Tide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Thankless job that just gets shat on by our unthankful population.

RIP
    Natural Immunity Croc

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    That sucks. Thankfully, the murderer was caught.

Hopefully this thread won’t turn into a police bashing thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,774 Posts

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimsonCowboy For This Useful Post:

Runnin (01-22-2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,709 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    That sucks. Thankfully, the murderer was caught.

Hopefully this thread won’t turn into a police bashing thread.

wait a minute. We dont know that the suspect killed the cop. We need to wait for all the facts to come out and an investigation the suspects by family members first. Innocent until proven guilty isnt just for cops who kill people.

Thats the nicest way I can put it. I find it hard to believe a white cop in Alabama has integrity. But yeah, lets praise the stormtroopers for their role in making America the world leader in incarceration rate. Surely there is no history of white cops in Alabama using the law to persecute black people.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 01-24-2019 at 10:07 AM.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Knew it was coming

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Thankless job that just gets shat on by our unthankful population.

RIP
    Come on man, this is like saying being in the military is a thankless job.

Sorry for your community's loss Crimson, I don't want to derail this thread anymore.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,709 Posts
    This blind faith in police is why we have the problems we have. Yall can think I am the bad guy, I dont care. Most of you are doing nothing but parroting what was drilled into you at a young age and not based on an ioda of fact.

I dont feel bad one bit for disparaging a modern day slave trader.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,774 Posts
    Cajun, you need serious help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,774 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,709 Posts

Yeah, maybe I just forgot that Alabama cops have such a great track record.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 01-26-2019 at 01:41 AM.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,709 Posts

Heres an Alabama cop caught on tape threatening to murder a black man and to cover it up to look like self defense. For this he was demoted and given a week suspension. Police defend the systemic racisim in our criminal justice system. It will never get fixed until we stop this hero worhsip of police and look at the problems objectively.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,709 Posts

Here is a story on Dothan Police in Alabama who were a part of a neo-confederate group that planted drugs on black people dating back to atleast 2006. Specifically targeting black people with no criminal record. Keep burying your head in the sand.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 01-26-2019 at 03:59 AM.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,774 Posts
    So what do the above instances you brought up have to do with Officer Tuder? What’s the connection? Nothing side from the fact that it fits your hate filled narrative. You have automatically lumped Officer Tuder with every other cop because you’ve decided in your heart and mind all of them are bad people and deserve nothing but the worst. You have defended the person who shot him, who by the way, has had multiple charges against him, tried to fake his death with help from his mother to avoid a court hearing, and stole the gun from an unlocked car that killed Officer Tuder. Forget the fact he was a married man who was an Officer of the Month for Mobile in 2017. He’s automatically a bad guy in your mind.

Reading what you’ve posted, I feel a great deal of pity for you Cajun. No person should hold that kind of hate and contempt for any person or a group of people. To the point that you actually feel good trashing an individual after their death. I hope and pray God gets your attention some day and makes you realize that type of hate is not natural for any human being.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimsonCowboy For This Useful Post:

Acuña’s Bat Flip (01-29-2019)

NL Rookie of the Year Acuña’s Bat Flip's Avatar
    Gaffney, South Carolina (Home of the Big Butt "Peach" on I-85)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    280 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonCowboy View Post
    It was exactly 11 months ago when Mobile Police Officer Justin Billa was shot and killed trying to help capture a man who killed his wife. Today, Officer Sean Tudor was killed when serving a warrant for a young man who the MPD had been trying to arrest for a while. He leaves behind a wife. The suspect was arrested and charged with capital murder. This guy was trying to fake his kidnapping or his death to avoid jail time. His mother was even trying to help him and she too was arrested.

RIP, Officer Tudor.
    I'm sorry to hear this. RIP, Officer Tudor and condolences to his family and friends for comfort and some kind of understanding of this unnecessary tragedy.
    Last edited by Acuña’s Bat Flip; 01-29-2019 at 09:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,709 Posts
    [QUOTE=CrimsonCowboy;563535]So what do the above instances you brought up have to do with Officer Tuder? What’s the connection? Nothing side from the fact that it fits your hate filled narrative. You have automatically lumped Officer Tuder with every other cop because you’ve decided in your heart and mind all of them are bad people and deserve nothing but the worst. You have defended the person who shot him, who by the way, has had multiple charges against him, tried to fake his death with help from his mother to avoid a court hearing, and stole the gun from an unlocked car that killed Officer Tuder. Forget the fact he was a married man who was an Officer of the Month for Mobile in 2017. He’s automatically a bad guy in your mind.

Reading what you’ve posted, I feel a great deal of pity for you Cajun. No person should hold that kind of hate and contempt for any person or a group of people. To the point that you actually feel good trashing an individual after their death. I hope and pray God gets your attention some day and makes you realize that type of hate is not natural for any human being.[/QUOTE

The culture of corruption within police is too widespread to give any officer the benefit of the doubt. We were all indoctrinated from birth into believing the cops are always the good guys so thats generally all of our default view. As I have researched I have seen how law enforcement has manipulated laws using the unlimited resources of government and the near universal benefit of the doubt we as a society give to law enforcement to pervert the justice system. We made a big mistake letting law enforcement influence our laws because they dont have the public interest at heart, they choose to protect their job and overtime and less laws(Specifically drug laws) means less work for them. As a result we have a meat grinder of a justice system that chews up and spits out poor people, mentally disabled people, and drug users who are otherwise law abiding and productive citizens. This has become a self fulfilling prophecy where law enforcement is both the cause of and the perceived solution to the problem.

What does this have to do with this officer? He signed up for this. Officer of the Month? In Alabama I assume that means he arrested the most Negroes that month. Plenty of officer of the years have been caught doing heinous **** and are in prison right now. It is not a conspiracy theory to say that Alabama uses heavy handed law enforcement on poor blacks as a means to disenfranchise their vote. Its a trick and a rigged game. What they do is lobby for strict laws then selectively enforce them. Here is a report from the SPLC in 2017 about Alabama.

https://www.splcenter.org/20181018/a...-war-marijuana

Some stats given for 2016. Huntsville arrest 143 people for pot possession in 2016... 121 black... Birmingham 35 of 38 were black.... Tuscaloosa 256 of 331. 7 different LE agencies in Alabama arrested blacks for pot possession 10 to 1 compared to whites. This is violence against people. Just because a person doesnt resist and get beat up does not mean it is not an act of violence. This officer had a wife and kids. Good for him. Read some of the stories from victims of over policing in the report. They have families too. The Jim Crow laws never ended. I know you dont support that stuff but they have tricked you into blaming the victims because anything but blind loyalty is anti-police and not socially acceptable. Historically, when the government wants to suppress or oppress a minority group they use the law and a rigged court system to justify it. You interpret my message as hate well yeah you know what I hate violence against people because they broke a morality law. I hate that we lead the world in incarceration rate. I hate sending a young black kid whose family could barely afford Christmas presents to prison because he cant turn down the allure of making thousands of dollars a week selling marijuana to grateful and consenting customers. That will show that negro for having entrepreneurship. I hate putting people in cages or using violence against people who dont deserve it.

Most of all I hate that Law Enforcement continue to slander marijuana users like me who have worked full time their entire lives, paid my taxes, and never taken a dime from the government. A small minority of marijuana users commit crimes but thats enough for police to say all of them need to be caged but God forbid I lump this officer in with all the bad apples. I hate being forced to pay for cops like this guy to try to put me in a cage. I hate that my tax money is used to fund propaganda against marijuana. I hate that this officers union dues contribute to a lobbyist to give money to politicians to vote against Marijuana legalization despite overwhelming public support for it.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,774 Posts
    So the whole basis of your hate of cops comes from enforcing drug laws. Am I correct in that regard, because that’s how I read it. In the stats you supplied, the reason those individuals were arrested is because marijuana possession is illegal in Alabama. It doesn’t matter what race, it’s still illegal in this state. If someone is caught with possession, they’re going to be arrested. Now whether it should be decriminalized is a whole other debate, but until it is, someone with possession will be arrested. That’s the way it is. If you want to light one up, that’s your business.

It’s obvious you’re passionate about the issue and you did research to back up your hate filled feelings for police officers. The thing is, one again, the post above that you made has absolutely nothing to do with Officer Tuder’s death at the hand of a thug criminal. His death had nothing to do with drugs. The criminal had a warrant out for him for charges including stealing a weapon and skipping a court appearance (which he tried to fake his death with help from his now arrested mother to skip out on that appearance). It’s still sad to me that you take sides with the criminal and justify the officer’s death. Also find your response to him being awarded Officer of the Month rather offensive.

I will not deny that some police officers do take advantage of laws for their own good and it’s a shame that happens. However, to lump every single police officer in the same group as the bad ones really isn’t fair. There are far more good cops out there than you want to realize. Officer Tuder was one of the good ones. Yes, he knew what he was doing when he signed up for it. That’s why he did sign up for it. Whether you want to believe that or not is up to you. I think you would see that the majority of men and women in law enforcement are the opposite of what your perception is.

Again, I hope God opens your eyes and you come to the realization that the hate you have for officers is misguided and hurtful on yourself and it’s let go of.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimsonCowboy For This Useful Post:

Krgrecw (02-23-2019)