User Tag List

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 215

Thread: Wearing a MAGA Hat

  1. #61
    I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    16,752
    Thanks
    984
    Thanked 4,527 Times in 2,915 Posts
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    I saw two separate stories this week of people killing their Trump-supporting neighbor's dog.

  2. #62
    I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    16,752
    Thanks
    984
    Thanked 4,527 Times in 2,915 Posts
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pelosi deleted her "Smollet was a victim of a hate crime" tweet without explanation.

    Weird.

    It's almost as if these people who pretend to care about others only do when it fits their ideological narrative.

    So weird.

  3. #63
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    31,953
    Thanks
    3,646
    Thanked 3,620 Times in 2,648 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Pelosi deleted her "Smollet was a victim of a hate crime" tweet without explanation.

    Weird.

    It's almost as if these people who pretend to care about others only do when it fits their ideological narrative.

    So weird.
    Thunk about how influential these proplr are and how they contributed to circulating an outright dangerous lie. How irresponsibld is it not to clean the record?

    And Trump is the problem? Give me a ****ing break.
    Warm feelings guy!

  4. #64
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    31,953
    Thanks
    3,646
    Thanked 3,620 Times in 2,648 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    I saw two separate stories this week of people killing their Trump-supporting neighbor's dog.
    The nsacpi syndrome. Glad we know who are the ones that are actually spreading hate and its not trump supporters or true conservatives/Libertarians. There are so many people that need to look in the mirror and figure out how weak they must have been to become what they have because of one man.

  5. #65
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    31,953
    Thanks
    3,646
    Thanked 3,620 Times in 2,648 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    It’s not an example of a difference in what he stands for, but who. That’s the problem. And that’s why it’s utterly weak and, frankly, pretty ****ing stupid.
    Its not even in question. To have your principles be on such weak footing is rather sad.

  6. #66
    Expects Yuge Games nsacpi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    21,348
    Thanks
    1,521
    Thanked 7,540 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my assessment is trump is very good for the democratic party, including its left wing....there is even a wee bit of empirical evidence to back that up
    Last edited by nsacpi; 02-18-2019 at 09:18 AM.
    ďIt's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center. Someone obviously missed their shift this morning.Ē Senator Bob Corker

  7. #67
    It's OVER 5,000! Runnin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    7,509
    Thanks
    3,036
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,502 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Thunk about how influential these proplr are and how they contributed to circulating an outright dangerous lie. How irresponsibld is it not to clean the record?

    And Trump is the problem? Give me a ****ing break.
    It's remarkable how much crap you have been willing to totally ignore in route to your status of victimhood. Please don't forget that Trump himself called for a more violent political conflict. Yes, people are responsible for their own actions, and btw, I haven't killed any dogs, but Trump was the first one to publicly and loudly call for this kind of politics for months in a very loud and ugly way.
    FF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

  8. #68
    It's OVER 5,000! Runnin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    7,509
    Thanks
    3,036
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,502 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    I saw two separate stories this week of people killing their Trump-supporting neighbor's dog.
    And you believe that story because tree-hugging leftists are so cruel to animals.

    Were these poodles or Dobermans?
    FF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

  9. #69
    I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    16,752
    Thanks
    984
    Thanked 4,527 Times in 2,915 Posts
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The mind of leftists


  10. #70
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    31,953
    Thanks
    3,646
    Thanked 3,620 Times in 2,648 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    It's remarkable how much crap you have been willing to totally ignore in route to your status of victimhood. Please don't forget that Trump himself called for a more violent political conflict. Yes, people are responsible for their own actions, and btw, I haven't killed any dogs, but Trump was the first one to publicly and loudly call for this kind of politics for months in a very loud and ugly way.
    Yes - Trump called for violent conflict from a political perspective because he spoke about a protestor making a scene a one of his rallys.

    Fascinating how you rationalize your views.

    Trump was the first to call for theae politics? How old are you?

    Biden told minorities that republicans were going to put them back in chains. But sure - this is on trump.

  11. #71
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    31,953
    Thanks
    3,646
    Thanked 3,620 Times in 2,648 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    The mind of leftists

    Out of their minds but sure because you dont like trump lets facilitate the turnover of power to these crazies even though this administration is one of the most conservative in decades.

  12. #72
    Hessmania Forever
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    9,757
    Thanks
    3,152
    Thanked 4,821 Times in 2,964 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My multi-faceted response to this thread:

    (1) People get to where what they want but wear whatever with the chance you may be mocked or ridiculed. Again, having lived a history when conservative warmongers beat the living sh*t out of anti-war demonstrators, people need to have a little perspective.

    (2) If the Smollett thing is a fake attack, the Chicago police should add up all of the costs of investigating this example of performance art, double it, and fine Smollett that amount. If this is fabricated, there's just no excuse for the lunacy. But at the same time, let's remember all the phony crap that was ladled out against Obama, Bush the Younger, Clinton . . . Washington (yes, there were anti-George Washington lies spread around).

    (3) thethe, be careful of who or what you label an "abomination." Free country and all, but for someone who rightfully rails against anti-Semitism, you seemingly forget that Jews were lumped with some of those groups in the Hitler panorama of hate/discrimination. Note: Not comparing you or Trump to Hitler. We should all remember the Martin Neimoller poem:

    First they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a socialist.

    Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out— because I was not a trade unionist.

    Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Jew.

    Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

  13. #73
    It's OVER 5,000! 57Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    12,880
    Thanks
    1,278
    Thanked 1,390 Times in 1,011 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 50PoundHead View Post
    My multi-faceted response to this thread:

    (1) People get to where what they want but wear whatever with the chance you may be mocked or ridiculed. Again, having lived a history when conservative warmongers beat the living sh*t out of anti-war demonstrators, people need to have a little perspective.

    (2) If the Smollett thing is a fake attack, the Chicago police should add up all of the costs of investigating this example of performance art, double it, and fine Smollett that amount. If this is fabricated, there's just no excuse for the lunacy. But at the same time, let's remember all the phony crap that was ladled out against Obama, Bush the Younger, Clinton . . . Washington (yes, there were anti-George Washington lies spread around).

    (3) thethe, be careful of who or what you label an "abomination." Free country and all, but for someone who rightfully rails against anti-Semitism, you seemingly forget that Jews were lumped with some of those groups in the Hitler panorama of hate/discrimination. Note: Not comparing you or Trump to Hitler. We should all remember the Martin Neimoller poem:

    First they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a socialist.

    Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out— because I was not a trade unionist.

    Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Jew.

    Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
    save your breath
    ďReject the logic that says someone elseís gain necessitates my loss, and that my gain must come at the cost of another person.Ē

  14. #74
    if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    8,365
    Thanks
    3,043
    Thanked 2,421 Times in 1,559 Posts
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maga hat wearers put this quote to doubt cause they don't even have to open their mouth to prove it:

    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin. It is a very great mistake to imagine that the object of loyalty is the authority and interest of one individual man, however dignified by the applause or enriched by the success of popular actions.Ē Samuel Adams

    "In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" George Orwell

  15. #75
    if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    8,365
    Thanks
    3,043
    Thanked 2,421 Times in 1,559 Posts
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Keep saying all theae things are conspiracies. Repeat the company line. We have learned time and time again what was once a conspiracy is now the truth.
    i feel we are close to you coming to tell me gravity isn't real and the earth is flat

    it's the only logical next step for your insane brain. lol
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin. It is a very great mistake to imagine that the object of loyalty is the authority and interest of one individual man, however dignified by the applause or enriched by the success of popular actions.Ē Samuel Adams

    "In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" George Orwell

  16. #76
    NL Rookie of the Year
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,242
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 883 Times in 523 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Itís not an example of a difference in what he stands for, but who. Thatís the problem. And thatís why itís utterly weak and, frankly, pretty ****ing stupid.
    You donít think people oppose Trump largely because of who he is, do you? Itís what Trump says and does that most of his detractors take issue with. Given that the RNC has embraced his positions, I fail to see how this isnít a matter of what one stands for.

  17. #77
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    31,953
    Thanks
    3,646
    Thanked 3,620 Times in 2,648 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 50PoundHead View Post
    My multi-faceted response to this thread:

    (1) People get to where what they want but wear whatever with the chance you may be mocked or ridiculed. Again, having lived a history when conservative warmongers beat the living sh*t out of anti-war demonstrators, people need to have a little perspective.

    (2) If the Smollett thing is a fake attack, the Chicago police should add up all of the costs of investigating this example of performance art, double it, and fine Smollett that amount. If this is fabricated, there's just no excuse for the lunacy. But at the same time, let's remember all the phony crap that was ladled out against Obama, Bush the Younger, Clinton . . . Washington (yes, there were anti-George Washington lies spread around).

    (3) thethe, be careful of who or what you label an "abomination." Free country and all, but for someone who rightfully rails against anti-Semitism, you seemingly forget that Jews were lumped with some of those groups in the Hitler panorama of hate/discrimination. Note: Not comparing you or Trump to Hitler. We should all remember the Martin Neimoller poem:

    First they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a socialist.

    Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out— because I was not a trade unionist.

    Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Jew.

    Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
    1 - The left has aggressively pushed their 1984 style by making it so economically punishing to express conservative beliefs that it is effectively silencing the opposition. Are you comfortable with where this is headed? This is led by MSM who mock anything that doesnt fall in lone with the orthodoxy and painting almost all disagreement as far right nazism.

    2 - Smollet should be thrown in jail. The costs cannot be summarized in just dollars. What about the feelings of those oppressed groups that already feel disillusioned with where they stand? How did this make them feel? How much more did this distance them fromanyone not on the left of all issues? How unlikely did this make a mending of any differences? This is the purpose of the lefts endless embrace of identity politics. They have no political/economic solutions so they make sure people hate each other.

    3 - I understand your point however my personal feeling is that transgenders is a glorified condition because of how the progressive left escalates its true impact. We now teach children about this ****? Why? This is not normal behavior and shouldnot be encoraged in any fashion. This is the culture war the right is fighting because it is afront to how things used to be. I dont see the stretch to where jews were lined up into gas chambers. We just shouldnt be teaching children this is normal because it isnt

  18. #78
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    31,953
    Thanks
    3,646
    Thanked 3,620 Times in 2,648 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mqt View Post
    You donít think people oppose Trump largely because of who he is, do you? Itís what Trump says and does that most of his detractors take issue with. Given that the RNC has embraced his positions, I fail to see how this isnít a matter of what one stands for.
    What are his policies? Do they align with your political makeup? If they do them yiu should be fine with his presidency.

    But when you pile on someone like kavanaugh wothout anyreal proof even though he is a great conservative judge then we see where your true principles realy are. Lets not even get into Covington which was such an embarassment for nsacpi that he would rather never speak about it again.

  19. #79
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    31,953
    Thanks
    3,646
    Thanked 3,620 Times in 2,648 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

  20. #80
    **NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,539
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 398 Times in 320 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sad when Al Sharpton has a valid point:

    The Democratic reverend doubled down on his rebuke of it on Sunday.
    'I, among many others when hearing of the report, said that the reports were horrific and that we should come with all that we can come with in law enforcement to find out what happened and the guilty should suffer the maximum,' Sharpton said on MSNBC's PoliticsNation.
    'I still maintain that. And if it is that Smollett and these gentlemen did in some way perpetuate something that is not true, they ought to face accountability to the maximum.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •