Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts

No YNot this year

I was let go because I asked for more money and a lawsuit is going on and if I win, I can retire.

Every program I had was there. I do not have the database of all the records because I had the whole history there and hidden. From what I know from the peeps that are my friends, they said they haven't done anything. I do have a SQL server somewhere on my downloads but I can't seem to find it.

As for my situation, I have another fight with the court system. I was severely injure in a car accident, a semi total my car and put me in the hospital and now I have severe sciatica problems because of the whiplash, my cousin was hurt as well. Walking is a problem for me, I can't play basketball at the Y anymore so my quality of life is done. I have several lawyers to look at this and they both said I have a case and it not uncommon and especially for my condition. You look it up, it really mess with Sciatica.

If I by chance obtain a new job before the season starts and it has a database I will do it only if Sav and other admins will participate.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AerchAngel For This Useful Post:

JohnAdcox (02-28-2019)