Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooting at Mosque in Christchurch...

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,757 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Individual-1 View Post
    Lol thanks for proving my post correctly about how the right has created white man insecurity by pointing out how white privilege has existed and directly affected minorities for years.

And now you blame it on TDS. How blind can you be to realize that Trump's rhetoric and behavior is what attracts these idiots. If he's a troll, he's simply mirroring Donald's public on persona. The Donald views himself as a troll/hero to the political system. His supporters think he's a hero. This type of narcissism attracts these same sickos who frequent internet black holes like infowars, 8chan, 4chan. But instead of connecting dots that exist, you simply dismiss it as some looney and accuse those of us who see these attacks for what they are as just simply having TDS.
    Or he knows that everyone will eat up everything he said and have exactly this divide.

Well done

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Or he knows that everyone will eat up everything he said and have exactly this divide.

Well done
    This is the real life equivalent of someone willingly saying something racist or controversial to get a reaction out of people, then when that reaction doesn't go as planned it's convenient just to say "haha lol I was just joking".

Like when homeboy from Seinfeld kept spouting the n-word and talked about dudes being hung back in the day and tried to cover up his drunken rant as comedy when he clearly wasn't trying to joke but double down
    Forever Fredi

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The Chosen One For This Useful Post:

goldfly (03-17-2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,757 Posts
    What?

The guy said it himself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,757 Posts
    And where have I said this is an attack on whites? Or that whites are a minority?

I feel like I'm the only one who has simply said the guy is a racist phsycho killer and I hope he rots in hell.

That's not "woke" enough though.

So as I said earlier in the thread, what is the solution here that needs to be done? I assume it starts with banning folks like Ben Shapiro and then we go from there?

What else do you want to do? Tell me how the government can save us all

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    the word i would use is epidemic
    It’s interesting that when there’s an ISIS-inspired attack by a lone individual, there’s no real issue identifying the various pathologies at play, and suggesting possible corrective action—some helpful, some ill-advised. In a case like this, there’s a lot of shrugging, and, worse, direct appeals for inaction.

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    What?

The guy said it himself
    So folks should say nothing, do nothing in order to avoid provoking more of the same? Seems like kind of dynamic one sees in an abusive relationship.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Julio3000 For This Useful Post:

goldfly (03-17-2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,757 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    So folks should say nothing, do nothing in order to avoid provoking more of the same? Seems like kind of dynamic one sees in an abusive relationship.
    Of course people should not invite more violence.

I have asked you what specifically you'd like our government to do? (Noting this incident happened on the other side.of the planet)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    And where have I said this is an attack on whites? Or that whites are a minority?
    where haven't you ?

going back years
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    I wouldn’t have characterized your position that way, but it’s funny that you should write this, then immediately follow it with by posting a tweet that pretty much does exactly that.
    And he doesn’t even see it
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    It should be mentioned that this fear of mixing and obsession with purity represents a profound misunderstanding of history and biology. Different populations have been exchanging DNA, recipes, and ideas about music, art and God since forever.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts

14. The Following User Says Thank You to thethe For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (03-18-2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    It should be mentioned that this fear of mixing and obsession with purity represents a profound misunderstanding of history and biology. Different populations have been exchanging DNA, recipes, and ideas about music, art and God since forever.
    I haven't had a DNA test yet but it's on my list of things to do.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    I haven't had a DNA test yet but it's on my list of things to do.
    you'll learn a lot...a few years ago my daughter had a summer internship with Ancestry DNA and bought me and some other family members DNA kits with her employee discount...we've learned a few things about our ancestry we didn't know about

"I am your retribution."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,975 Posts
    Just deplorables
    As opposed to saying people are from ****hole countries, eh?

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,975 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Interesting we never get the outrage mob in full effect when Muslims slaughter Christians around the world in droves. Why is that? There certainly isnt a lack of instances to show you care.
    Did you miss the last few years with ISIS beheadings and the war on ISIS?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    As opposed to saying people are from ****hole countries, eh?
    both are to be deplored...but it seems to me that a distinction is being lost here...which was that the president was advocating a change in immigration policy affecting people from ****hole countries...no one has called for singling out deplorables for special policy measures...as far as i know

nor has anyone characterized deplorables as a group as a bunch of rapists and criminals...as far as i know...those strike me as important differences
    Last edited by nsacpi; 03-18-2019 at 09:09 AM.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    Did you miss the last few years with ISIS beheadings and the war on ISIS?
    i think the point you and thethe are overlooking is that it is possible to have a strong position against ISIS and other radical Islamists while also having a similarly strong concern about the effects of the white nationalist subculture on the radicalization of people who are committing these mass murders

we also have not had anyone in high office in this country work to mainstream the ideology of ISIS and other Islamists

nothing like the rhetoric about invading caravans funded by Soros and seeded with ISIS sleeper cells...we should pay attention to that kind of rhetoric and its destructive role in mainstreaming ideas that should be left buried in some dark cave
    Last edited by nsacpi; 03-18-2019 at 09:16 AM.

"I am your retribution."

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    It will be ignore and they are black Christians, which is a no no on here as well. I know who racists and politicists are on here and it is quite apparent.

If you are white Christian and Republican, you will be chastised and a racist.

If you are a black Christian that does not care about religion or politics, you are a nothing.

Blacks by percentage of the population is Christian and by a wide margin, but it is taboo to mention anything about that.

so Thethe, you will not receive any response. We blacks are just slaves under the Dems as vote donators and that is all. They don't give a damn about us.

I have no love for Republicans but one thing I do like about them, if a black is hardworking and smart and make them money, they treat us like royalty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    i think the point you and thethe are overlooking is that it is possible to have a strong position against ISIS and other radical Islamists while also having a similarly strong concern about the effects of the white nationalist subculture on the radicalization of people who are committing these mass murders

we also have not had anyone in high office in this country work to mainstream the ideology of ISIS and other Islamists

nothing like the rhetoric about invading caravans funded by Soros and seeded with ISIS sleeper cells...we should pay attention to that kind of rhetoric and its destructive role in mainstreaming ideas that should be left buried in some dark cave
    This is garbage.

Now its considered white supremacy to be concerned about importing poor people into our country that already has issues with poverty.

Its white supremacy to be concerned about importing Muslims when their cultural norms are clearly in direct conflict with what made our country great.

This is absurd. Eliminate all thought!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    It will be ignore and they are black Christians, which is a no no on here as well. I know who racists and politicists are on here and it is quite apparent.

If you are white Christian and Republican, you will be chastised and a racist.

If you are a black Christian that does not care about religion or politics, you are a nothing.

Blacks by percentage of the population is Christian and by a wide margin, but it is taboo to mention anything about that.

so Thethe, you will not receive any response. We blacks are just slaves under the Dems as vote donators and that is all. They don't give a damn about us.

I have no love for Republicans but one thing I do like about them, if a black is hardworking and smart and make them money, they treat us like royalty.
    Africa is getting ravaged by Islam but it doesnt get an ounce of media coverage.

We are supposed to think that hite supremacy is just as much of an issue? Where are the standing armies of white supremacists?

Wha a joke the left is.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to thethe For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (03-18-2019)