4 Houston police officers shot(and a 5th hurt his knee) serving search warrant. 2 people at the home are dead. Lets see how this plays out.

More details about the raid and the people killed. No heroin recovered from a supposed heroin dealer, no large amounts of cash, and if the officers were shot with a handgun why insnt that gun listed among the items recovered....

Police release search warrant. They say they had a confidential informant buy heroin there and see a handgun. Also said they had complaints from neighbors about them selling drugs.....

Sister of one of the killed speaks.

One of the officers relieved of duty. Hmmmmm

Neighbors react

And there was no confidential informant buying drugs from the home. The cop lied. Now 2 people are dead and 4 cops shot. Cant this get worse? Keep going.

Now they found baggies of heroin in the cops car that he had a confidential informant buy from a house on a different street. I wonder what that was doing in his car. I wonder where that would have ended up if he didnt get shot in the face?

neighbors arent happy.

My how the story changes......

Lets have a look at this cops personnel file.

Now lets look at this officers record with warrants.

Now lets look at his complaints log.

More about Officer Goines shady history.

Some more local reaction to Officer Goines.

More victims coming forward. You can see how she just hates cops and is clearly biased against them.......