Thread: YNOT - This year

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts

YNOT - This year

I can do this by Excel but it is going to be hard.

I do have all my VB and SQL code and if anyone know how I can use this for free, please let me know.

If I do this initially, it is going to be very hard to do stats. I can do points but some like the updated points, average and what not. This was the hardest part of my program.

If I get 15 or more people for me to do it, I will and find some way to do it.

I am in a wheel chair/walker so there is no company that would take me now and I could not use as a way to move the programs over.

I basically hid it from my other company, but I did back up all my stuff, lol.

Mr. Free Trade
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    514 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    I can do this by Excel but it is going to be hard.

I do have all my VB and SQL code and if anyone know how I can use this for free, please let me know.

If I do this initially, it is going to be very hard to do stats. I can do points but some like the updated points, average and what not. This was the hardest part of my program.

If I get 15 or more people for me to do it, I will and find some way to do it.

I am in a wheel chair/walker so there is no company that would take me now and I could not use as a way to move the programs over.

I basically hid it from my other company, but I did back up all my stuff, lol.
    I hope things get better for you soon.

With that said, I've gotta opt out of YNOT since I can't commit to full participation and it wouldn't be fair to you to say otherwise. I hope others will consider their response as I have as I know that it is easy to just respond with a "count me in" when there's no real risk for the respondent. I hope there's enough to play and make it worth your while if that's your wish.

Either way, best of luck.

Steve Harvey'd
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,369 Posts
    I usually play 90% of the time. It takes me about 2 minutes to respond which is why I usually do ****ty.
    Coppy

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bravesfanMatt View Post
    I usually play 90% of the time. It takes me about 2 minutes to respond which is why I usually do ****ty.

I am going to try.

I think I can get the back end done, but the front end is the issue and getting averages.

So I will do YNOT this year, but please be mindful that I don't have the programs I have before and being in a wheelchair, I have time.