Thread: Chicago and Smollett

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,735 Posts

Chicago and Smollett

If the evidence as we know it is true Smollett should go to prison but I want to show you that the police here are lying. They dont care about anything except that Smollett crossed them and the worst crime in America is contempt of cop.

After watching this do you still think they are law enforcement? They are not, they are gangsters. Many of you think I hate police officers because they enforce the law, but it pales in comparison to the hate police have for those who investigate them. This is the best evidence I can give you that the whole law enforcement system is broken. If cops on average were honest and had integrity then cops who expose criminal cops would be treated as heroes.

Chicago PD is far more concerned about Smollets false claims than they are about their own torturing people into false confessions. Funny how I never hear police complaining about costs when a police officer costs the city millions of dollars in lawsuits. I am sure those cops were just devastated to cash their overtime checks.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 03-31-2019 at 09:48 AM.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,735 Posts

Dual protests in Chicago. I am sure the police will be fair and treat both sides equally........ Very glad to see people out there calling out these thugs. The priorities are clear. Police are mad over 130k when they dont care about 113 million paid out for police brutality last year. Dont care about 5 million given to LaQuan McDonalds family. Dont care that multiple officers helped a murderer cover up the crime. Police are nothing but a violent gang.

Here in Houston a cop is still walking free that commited multiple felonies resulting in the death of 2 innocent people and 4 cops shot. Wake me up when police are protesting the special treatment he is getting. Wake me up when cops protest that the officer had a history of criminal behavior and now the city is going to lose millions of dollars because he was protected by other cops. I have never in all my time researching found one instance in which cops refuse to accept special treatment for cops who break the law. In fact the only time I ever see it is cops protesting in favor of cops who are clearly bad apples.

I would like to see the city of Chicago release all instances of police officers given workplace disciple for lying on police reports. I know its a long ass list. Justice is supposed to be applied evenly. Smollet should not be held to a higher standard than police officers.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 04-01-2019 at 01:18 PM.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,735 Posts

More about the hypocrites protesting Smollett and Fox. When do police protest favorable treatment given to criminal cops. They all blame the bad apples but none of them are willing to stand up and get those bad apples removed.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,735 Posts
    https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...outputType=amp

Chicago PD who protested to DEMAND justice are not in the least bit upset that Chicago PD has been doing extensive background checks on people who speak at the police review boards since 2013 and creating profiles intended to try and dig up dirt they could use to retaliate against the speakers. They looked for arrest records, prison records, outstanding warrants, investigative alerts and even checked the sex offender registry and missing persons lists. CPD also searched for their postings onYouTube, facebook, and twitter for anything they could use to intimidate people from coming forward to speak about police misconduct.

Add this to the long list of things the CPD thinks is less important than a black man not going to prison for filing a false police report.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,735 Posts
    Kim Foxx was completely exonerated of any criminal wrongdoing by a special prosecutor. When do those on the right who pushed this hoax pay a price for the damage they have done?

It’s over."