User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 79

Thread: MAGA-Loving, Colin Kaepernick-Hating Top NFL Draft Prospect Hates Everything Black

  1. #1
    Called Up to the Major Leagues Acuña’s Bat Flip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Gaffney, South Carolina (Home of the Big Butt "Peach" on I-85)
    Posts
    2,030
    Thanks
    239
    Thanked 451 Times in 230 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    MAGA-Loving, Colin Kaepernick-Hating Top NFL Draft Prospect Hates Everything Black

    A.k.a. Ozzie's Chainz

    Braves / Panthers / Lakers / Hornets / Clemson / Duke Basketball

  2. #2
    Called Up to the Major Leagues Acuña’s Bat Flip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Gaffney, South Carolina (Home of the Big Butt "Peach" on I-85)
    Posts
    2,030
    Thanks
    239
    Thanked 451 Times in 230 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would call this guy a lowlife but that would offend actual lowlifes! He is a POS, I hope he has fun churning butter and milking the cows back home when he is out of the league in three years or less.
    Last edited by Acuña’s Bat Flip; 04-11-2019 at 05:07 PM.
    A.k.a. Ozzie's Chainz

    Braves / Panthers / Lakers / Hornets / Clemson / Duke Basketball

  3. #3
    if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    9,342
    Thanks
    3,222
    Thanked 2,531 Times in 1,631 Posts
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what trash
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin. It is a very great mistake to imagine that the object of loyalty is the authority and interest of one individual man, however dignified by the applause or enriched by the success of popular actions.” Samuel Adams

    "In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" George Orwell

  4. #4
    It's OVER 5,000! cajunrevenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    uranus
    Posts
    10,369
    Thanks
    3,141
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,664 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, ****ty person. Shouldn't stop him from making a living.
    "State power feeds on crisis and enemies"

    John T. Flynn 1944

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to cajunrevenge For This Useful Post:

    mqt (04-13-2019)

  6. #5
    Anytime Now Frankie... acesfull86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,381
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 501 Times in 332 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol given the responses in this thread, I expected something a little juicer when I opened the link.

  7. #6
    Hessmania Forever
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    10,551
    Thanks
    3,408
    Thanked 5,440 Times in 3,342 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My advice to all spanning the ideological (or should I say idiot-illogical) spectrum from Ihlan Omar (and her pals) to Nick Bosa (and his pals) comes from the old saw, "Let everyone think you're a jackass instead of opening your mouth and removing all doubt."

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 50PoundHead For This Useful Post:

    Acuña’s Bat Flip (04-13-2019),AerchAngel (04-13-2019)

  9. #7
    Anytime Now Frankie... acesfull86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,381
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 501 Times in 332 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Supports the president, doesn’t care for Beyoncé’s music or a Marvel comic movie.

    That’s enough to conclude someone hates black people and is a “POS,” “trash,” and “a ****ty person?” Tough crowd.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to acesfull86 For This Useful Post:

    NinersSBChamps (04-14-2019)

  11. #8
    Expects Yuge Games nsacpi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    25,039
    Thanks
    1,893
    Thanked 8,862 Times in 5,617 Posts
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he probably likes Trump's tax and trade policies
    “It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center. Someone obviously missed their shift this morning.” Senator Bob Corker

  12. #9
    **NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,774
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 412 Times in 332 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    he probably likes Trump's tax and trade policies

    As does every CEO.

  13. #10
    Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

    Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Individual-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    School of Hard Cox
    Posts
    18,899
    Thanks
    7,177
    Thanked 7,350 Times in 4,223 Posts
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by acesfull86 View Post
    Supports the president, doesn’t care for Beyoncé’s music or a Marvel comic movie.

    That’s enough to conclude someone hates black people and is a “POS,” “trash,” and “a ****ty person?” Tough crowd.
    I think when I see someone like Bosa, who seems to go out of his way to **** on anything that's popular with black folks do what he does, it's usually just the tip of the iceberg of what he really thinks and who he is.

    The reaction from the Bosa-types to Kyle Korver's tribune write up also exposed some of them out of the shadows as well.
    Forever Fredi


  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Individual-1 For This Useful Post:

    Acuña’s Bat Flip (04-13-2019),AerchAngel (04-13-2019)

  15. #11
    Danville Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    330
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 67 Times in 49 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Acuña’s Bat Flip View Post
    Aw black supremist / black nationalist zine Root doesn't like a white man that hates things they like and likes things they hate. Drum up the race-baiting.

  16. #12
    Called Up to the Major Leagues Acuña’s Bat Flip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Gaffney, South Carolina (Home of the Big Butt "Peach" on I-85)
    Posts
    2,030
    Thanks
    239
    Thanked 451 Times in 230 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Ok, ****ty person. Shouldn't stop him from making a living.
    He has the right to make a living and I have a right to hope his leg snaps in half like Sid Vicious.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Acuña’s Bat Flip For This Useful Post:

    Individual-1 (04-12-2019)

  18. #13
    Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

    Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Individual-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    School of Hard Cox
    Posts
    18,899
    Thanks
    7,177
    Thanked 7,350 Times in 4,223 Posts
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Acuña’s Bat Flip View Post
    He has the right to make a living and I have a right to hope his leg snaps in half like Sid Vicious.
    Great wrestling blooper. My favorite "big man" ever. Short story time. When Sid's manager first made him an official facebook page, everytime they posted a photo or something I'd comment on it with a pun about the leg break. I never referenced the leg break directly just came up with a new pun related to rhe picture every time. Eventually after getting the top liked comment on every picture the guy banned me from commenting on any of their posts ever again lol.
    Forever Fredi


  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Individual-1 For This Useful Post:

    Acuña’s Bat Flip (04-12-2019)

  20. #14
    Anytime Now Frankie... acesfull86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,381
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 501 Times in 332 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Individual-1 View Post
    I think when I see someone like Bosa, who seems to go out of his way to **** on anything that's popular with black folks do what he does, it's usually just the tip of the iceberg of what he really thinks and who he is.
    I just scrolled through his Twitter and found:

    - he idolizes LeBron James, who is the focus of a lot of his tweets
    - he celebrated Tiger Woods leading a golf tournament
    - he asked for donations to a GoFundMe page for an injured black football player from MSU

    Are those tweets circumstantial evidence that he loves black people? If not, then why are the tweets in the article enough to condemn him a racist POS who should have his leg broken?

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to acesfull86 For This Useful Post:

    AerchAngel (04-13-2019)

  22. #15
    I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18,171
    Thanks
    991
    Thanked 4,708 Times in 3,055 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by acesfull86 View Post
    I just scrolled through his Twitter and found:

    - he idolizes LeBron James, who is the focus of a lot of his tweets
    - he celebrated Tiger Woods leading a golf tournament
    - he asked for donations to a GoFundMe page for an injured black football player from MSU

    Are those tweets circumstantial evidence that he loves black people? If not, then why are the tweets in the article enough to condemn him a racist POS who should have his leg broken?
    The left has lost its mind

  23. #16
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    34,636
    Thanks
    3,778
    Thanked 3,880 Times in 2,824 Posts
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by acesfull86 View Post
    I just scrolled through his Twitter and found:

    - he idolizes LeBron James, who is the focus of a lot of his tweets
    - he celebrated Tiger Woods leading a golf tournament
    - he asked for donations to a GoFundMe page for an injured black football player from MSU

    Are those tweets circumstantial evidence that he loves black people? If not, then why are the tweets in the article enough to condemn him a racist POS who should have his leg broken?
    The left has destroyed this country. Free will is no longer tolerated unless it is approved.

    What a disgrace.
    Warm feelings guy!

  24. #17
    Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

    Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Individual-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    School of Hard Cox
    Posts
    18,899
    Thanks
    7,177
    Thanked 7,350 Times in 4,223 Posts
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by acesfull86 View Post
    I just scrolled through his Twitter and found:

    - he idolizes LeBron James, who is the focus of a lot of his tweets
    - he celebrated Tiger Woods leading a golf tournament
    - he asked for donations to a GoFundMe page for an injured black football player from MSU

    Are those tweets circumstantial evidence that he loves black people? If not, then why are the tweets in the article enough to condemn him a racist POS who should have his leg broken?
    Having worked at country clubs in the South for about 10 years, some of the most ignorant/subtly racist wealthy men I've ever come across adore Tiger because of his golf and his sex life. Guys I've heard drop the n-word casually on the golf course also supported the top football players at UGA whom were black.

    Interesting he idolizes LeBron considering hiw much LeBron dislikes Trump openly. Also going to OSU, probably not a good idea to openly criticize the guy who delivered a championship to the state of Ohio.

    Don't know enough about the MSU thing. But again, guy can be extremely tone deaf, ignorant, and still have "black friends".

    There are people who support Candace Owens' non-sense because she's "that one" that they all wish more could be like. Candace Owens is smart. But not because she's this "woke" person. She's smart because she's capitalizing and profiting off her brand aimed at a sub-demographic that are MAGA blowhards that think she's "escaped the shackles".

    I love how the right has tried to turn this into a 2 side issue. Racism is complex and it's not just neo-nazis openly spewing hate. It's more than just black and white.

    But instead of having dialogue about these issues we can just leave it to sturg and thethe blaming the Democratic Party and saying the left has lost it.
    Forever Fredi


  25. #18
    I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18,171
    Thanks
    991
    Thanked 4,708 Times in 3,055 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Individual-1 View Post
    Having worked at country clubs in the South for about 10 years, some of the most ignorant/subtly racist wealthy men I've ever come across adore Tiger because of his golf and his sex life. Guys I've heard drop the n-word casually on the golf course also supported the top football players at UGA whom were black.

    Interesting he idolizes LeBron considering hiw much LeBron dislikes Trump openly. Also going to OSU, probably not a good idea to openly criticize the guy who delivered a championship to the state of Ohio.

    Don't know enough about the MSU thing. But again, guy can be extremely tone deaf, ignorant, and still have "black friends".

    There are people who support Candace Owens' non-sense because she's "that one" that they all wish more could be like. Candace Owens is smart. But not because she's this "woke" person. She's smart because she's capitalizing and profiting off her brand aimed at a sub-demographic that are MAGA blowhards that think she's "escaped the shackles".

    I love how the right has tried to turn this into a 2 side issue. Racism is complex and it's not just neo-nazis openly spewing hate. It's more than just black and white.

    But instead of having dialogue about these issues we can just leave it to sturg and thethe blaming the Democratic Party and saying the left has lost it.
    You've decided this guy is a racist because he doesn't like a marvel movie and you're blaming our issues on me

    Like I said, I'm sorry to say you've lost your mind

  26. #19
    Anytime Now Frankie... acesfull86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,381
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 501 Times in 332 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Individual-1 View Post
    But again, guy can be extremely tone deaf, ignorant, and still have "black friends".
    No doubt, but the case in the article seems to be nothing more than a reverse of the "black friends" argument. Let's cherry pick the times this guy didn't like a black entertainer or a piece of black pop culture and use it to substantiate a claim that he hates black people (all while ignoring or rationalizing away any evidence to the contrary).
    Last edited by acesfull86; 04-12-2019 at 08:25 PM.

  27. #20
    Called Up to the Major Leagues Acuña’s Bat Flip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Gaffney, South Carolina (Home of the Big Butt "Peach" on I-85)
    Posts
    2,030
    Thanks
    239
    Thanked 451 Times in 230 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by acesfull86 View Post
    Supports the president, doesn’t care for Beyoncé’s music or a Marvel comic movie.

    That’s enough to conclude someone hates black people and is a “POS,” “trash,” and “a ****ty person?” Tough crowd.
    Beyoncé has publicly spoken out against Trump also. Don’t play dumb Bosa knew exactly what he was tweeting. It’d be different if he said he didn’t like literally any other black female artist. What about him making fun of D- Wade? He attacked someone’s appearance which they can’t help to start with and it happens to be LeBron’s best friend. Why did he not say something like Pau Gasol looks like an Ostrich? I’m pretty sure I know why. Who cares if he likes LeBron (who doesn’t like Trump and cancelled a trip to The White House before he was even invited during the NBA Finals last season)? Bosa was probably trolling about liking LeBron. He probably “liked” MJ as well and Hell I don’t like Draymond Green myself (he is always winning least liked NBA player) but dude is a piece of work and totally trolled black folks on his Twitter account. It is good of him to do a good deed for an injured MSU player but that doesn’t let him off the hook for the ignorance he has shown. Last but not least if he’s so innocent why did he delete the tweets? At least the people he made fun of stand up for what they believe in.
    Last edited by Acuña’s Bat Flip; 04-13-2019 at 12:10 AM.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Acuña’s Bat Flip For This Useful Post:

    AerchAngel (04-13-2019)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •