Page 88 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 2361

Thread: Impeachment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mqt View Post
    Polling is completely stagnant on impeachment.
    Quite a few recent polling has it flipped. RCP average has it at against impeachment.

This is a disaster since like you said theh numbers were basically the same or slightly better 2 months ago.

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    Only 42% want Trump kicked out office. And that 42% hate him anyway so the American people are really against this impeachment .
    I think the American people are tired of politics. Hopefully they'll revolt and kick out most of the people in office.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Uh oh...more democrats thinking about switching parties?

Yikes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    I think the American people are tired of politics. Hopefully they'll revolt and kick out most of the people in office.
    They are tired about the whiny left/democrats that cant accept the results of an election.

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,761 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    They are tired about the whiny left/democrats that cant accept the results of an election.
    It's crazy that you keep using that an excuse for every reprehensible thing Trump has done in office.

The Dem leadership knows the election in 2020 is a lot closer than Nov 2016. I think McConnell being so openly candid about colluding with the White House on impeachment strategy is crazy and will actually backfire on the GOP in 2020.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chosen One View Post
    It's crazy that you keep using that an excuse for every reprehensible thing Trump has done in office.

The Dem leadership knows the election in 2020 is a lot closer than Nov 2016. I think McConnell being so openly candid about colluding with the White House on impeachment strategy is crazy and will actually backfire on the GOP in 2020.
    What has he done to warrant this impeachment? Investigate corruption that the previous administration was either complicit in or purposefully ignored?

After the truth came out in the IG report [not even the worst of it - still to come] I don't want to hear another word of how just obama was. Everything deserves review and investigation.
    Natural Immunity Croc

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,990 Posts
    Democrats in trump districts are getting hammered at home. Polling is flipping against impeachment. I think you all know how poorly this is going to play out.
    Lol just stop. Dems are getting hammered in Trump districts despite just winning 2 elections in predominantly Red districts...

Polling flipping on impeachment.... Yet polls show half of Americans support impeachment.... Hmmmmm
    Last edited by Carp; 12-17-2019 at 03:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    Lol just stop. Dems are getting hammered in Trump districts despite just winning 2 elections in predominantly Red districts...

Polling flipping on impeachment.... Yet polls still show more than half of Americans support impeachment.... Hmmmmm
    must be fun living in a world of alternate facts
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,761 Posts
    So this is what Don was saying when he said Fox isn't working for "us" like they used to.

Man notice he said US not ME. Just like in that Ukranian call, he said US because he was concerned for the well being of the ENTIRE COUNTRY and not his PERSONAL political agenda.

Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post

Polling flipping on impeachment.... Yet polls show half of Americans support impeachment.... Hmmmmm
    Look at the state wide polls on the subject matter.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chosen One View Post
    So this is what Don was saying when he said Fox isn't working for "us" like they used to.

Man notice he said US not ME. Just like in that Ukranian call, he said US because he was concerned for the well being of the ENTIRE COUNTRY and not his PERSONAL political agenda.

US is clearly the american people outside of the coasts. But its. It surprising that you all will get wrapped up in wording because you've never had a stone cold fact to show this administration has not been a resounding success.

This in the heels of starting to realize your idol Hussein ran the most corrupt administration in the history of this country.

Bad few years for you all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    must be fun living in a world of alternate facts
    That's rich coming from you after you've peddled a hoax/coup for 3+ years.

Most be nice never looking in the mirror.

Thise Germans are definitely still on the horizon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts

Arbitration Eligible Freshmaker's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts
    That's something I've been wondering about. Putting aside the validity of the charges, I've been questioning whether or not it makes political sense to pursue impeachment so vigorously this close to the election. The proceedings have helped take a lot of focus away from the candidates, and have given Trump the spotlight again. Why waste all this time and effort when they know the Senate won't remove him from office? Instead they should focus on the election and their message.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshmaker View Post
    That's something I've been wondering about. Putting aside the validity of the charges, I've been questioning whether or not it makes political sense to pursue impeachment so vigorously this close to the election. The proceedings have helped take a lot of focus away from the candidates, and have given Trump the spotlight again. Why waste all this time and effort when they know the Senate won't remove him from office? Instead they should focus on the election and their message.
    I don’t think pelosi really had a choice. . The far left is so loud, pelosi had no choice but to bring up the charges. She knew it was a waste of time, that’s why she was so hesitant and against it for the longest time but the far left kept getting louder so she did it to unify her side. Only the left is imploding since the moderates don’t have the balls to tell the far left to shut the **** up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshmaker View Post
    This is of course 100% correct.

Don't overlook the optics of signing trade deals and domestic policies for working families during the same weak the impeachment resolution was passed. This administration is masterful at controlling the narrative and showing the American people who is really on their side. Democrats can't talk about actually helping the middle class because it goes against their core principles which is to cater to the poor and the investor class. If they think about talking about middle class issues they are in effect parroting this administration. Ultimately though they can't even say a peep about the economy because all the doomsday predictions about this administration have fallen flat on their ass and we are in a time of prosperity that many alive have never seen.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    I don’t think pelosi really had a choice. . The far left is so loud, pelosi had no choice but to bring up the charges. She knew it was a waste of time, that’s why she was so hesitant and against it for the longest time but the far left kept getting louder so she did it to unify her side. Only the left is imploding since the moderates don’t have the balls to tell the far left to shut the **** up.
    Its been a joy to watch and we saw what happens over the pond when the far left gets too much power. The people reject the ideology resoundingly and a return to normalcy occurs. That is what is going to happen in 2020. It would have happened in 2018 but the Democrats pulled out all the stops to cheat and now its finally coming out.
    Natural Immunity Croc

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,761 Posts
    I think the Dems are looking at their own internal polls and see impeachment as something to fire up turnout by the base.

We can argue all day about whether or not Trump's obvious abuses of power and obstruction of Congress (and justice via the Mueller investigation) are worthy of being impeachable.

I do think McConnell is absolutely going to hurt some of his Senators with his open comments about coordinating with the White House lawyers every step of the way. You can't have the foreman of the jury being so candidly open about helping the defense team like this in a trial.

This will not be good for McSally (AZ), both of the Georgia Senate seats are up for grabs, Ernst (combined with the farmers disapproval of Trump), Gardner (Colorado is becoming bluer), and even Thillis I think could be in danger in NC. The dream would be unseating McConnell.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    You are assuming that the facts are settled right now. There is still mountains of corruption that is being investigated both with our intelligence agencies and abroad in the Ukraine. This is going to be an absolute disaster for Democrats and the left.
    Natural Immunity Croc