Page 29 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeachment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Nancy Amons of WSMV TV in Nashville with an interview for the ages of Mike Pompeo.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...mpression=true

Its a trap. And the Dems fall for it every time. More will be exposed once journalists do their job.

Lol Breitbart.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    Nancy Amons of WSMV TV in Nashville with an interview for the ages of Mike Pompeo.

Watching now. Oh God Pompeo tells her to get her facts straight before making accusations. Might want to tell your boss that...... I dont know how people dont laugh when anyone in the Trump regime pretends to care about corruption. Trump literally calls every corruption investigation of his regime a witch hunt....

Watch this interview when he is confronted with the fact the IMF and EU both wanted the Ukranian prosecutor fired for being corrupt. They cant argue with the facts in a court room. All they can do is try to muddy the waters with disinformation.

It’s over."

10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    853 Posts

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    One of the funniest moments of this entire ****show was Trump quoting Sondland’s text as if it somehow exonerated him, when it pretty clearly makes him look worse.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Now that this full orchestration of corruption and law-breaking is coming clear, the whistleblower's role was just to kick off the revelations, which are coming fast. Biggest fact so far : the Pentagon did it's own official report saying the President holding back military aid for Ukraine was unlawful. Wonder why they did that - went on the record that way. I guess Joe Biden got to them too.

But thethe claims the whistleblower is a Biden plant.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Oh my God, Giuliani when asked if he knew he was under investigation said if there was really a legitimate law enforcement investigation it would be done in secret so he doesnt know about it. You mean like he kept his "investigation" of the Bidens secret.....

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    One of the funniest moments of this entire ****show was Trump quoting Sondland’s text as if it somehow exonerated him, when it pretty clearly makes him look worse.
    What seems to have happened is that Sondland relayed Taylor's words to chosen one and they came to the conclusion that they had let someone (Taylor) in on their machinations who they shouldn't have. From his background it appears unlikely that Taylor is part of the cult. Poor vetting!
    Last edited by nsacpi; 10-13-2019 at 08:02 AM.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

Oh boy Trump is doing an interview. Lets see how many times he incriminates himself in this one.

- Jeanine asking about Trump having dinner with Giuliani's goons at the WH. "I guess your gonna have to figure that one out for yourself"........

- Trump says Giuliani's goons are donors... to a lot of politicians. Thats a funny way of saying they only donated to Trump and Republicans. Does he know how much thethe and Sturg hate liars?

- Trump says he has many donors, thousands of donors. Well if you dont know that illegal Ukranian and Russian money is coming into your campaign that sounds like a good reason for a federal investigation since you have too many donors to vet them in the slightest bit.

- Trump says he doesnt know much about the Ukranian Ambassador that was removed but says from what he hears she was very partisan and a "Clinton type person".

- Trump says from his phone call transcript President Monica Zelensky had very bad things to say about her. Hmmm, lets fact check that real quick. Lets hear what Pres Z had to say "it was great that you were the first one that told me she was a bad ambassador". Gee I wonder why Zelensky had bad things to say about her.

- I hope we are ready for "No Blackmail No Pressure" to replace "No Collusion No Obstruction"

-Trump is so upset about Schiffs reading of the transcript. It was horrible. Never has he heard of something lying to the American people like this. NEVER!

- Trump got a call from "the great pastors" last week and they have never seen anything like this. Chruchs are joining. I dont know what but they are joining something. Hopefully not his campaign because that would be yet another crime.

- Now Trump is upset that his legal people told him Schiff has immunity. Trump says he shouldnt have immunity. Says the guy who has a indictment in NY waiting for him the second he doesnt have Presidential immunity from being indicted. Maybe he should make this argument in the court case where he is currently claiming immunity based on his position as President.

- Now Trump and the scarecrow host are complaining that the media wont cover Bidens corruption and that they keep telling him its unsubstantiated. Nice of him to admit that many people have told him his conspiracy theory is a hoax. What time does this show air anyways. Is this on prime time.... on the largest and most watched cable news channel..... complaining that no one is covering it......

- Now he is talking about Hunter and China. Says China is a very tough negotiator. Maybe Hunter Biden is just better at making deals than Trump. If there is one thing Trump is above its using dear old Daddy to get ahead in life. The problem is that what Hunter Biden did wasnt illegal. Should be, but selling access to Presidents is as old as time. Probably not a law Trumps kids would enjoy very much.

-Now Trump is claiming Biden did QPQ to get the prosecutor fired...... he does not understand the difference between leveraging aid to achieve the foreign policy goals of the country and using aid as leverage to slander his political opponent.

- Trump keeps saying how these investigations are helping him because the American people are so mad at the Democrats for it. Keep that in mind when he loses(if he even makes it) and blames the investigations for why he lost. I guarantee you if this goes to the election he is going to spend the entire transition period before inauguration ranting and raving about it. He is going to set a world record or salt.

- Now they are saying Republicans dont know how to fight and that they dont know how to stick together. Wut?They dont fight dirty. Wut?

- Now he is saying Paul Ryan refused to issue the subpoena's Trump wanted saying they were inappropriate. Congratulations Paul Ryan, you just won yourself a brand new subpoena. I hope they send a Christmas Card with it. I would love to know more about these subpoena's Trump was requesting and why Ryan thought they were inappropriate.

It’s over."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cajunrevenge For This Useful Post:

Runnin (10-13-2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post

Oh boy Trump is doing an interview. Lets see how many times he incriminates himself in this one.

- Jeanine asking about Trump having dinner with Giuliani's goons at the WH. "I guess your gonna have to figure that one out for yourself"........

- Trump says Giuliani's goons are donors... to a lot of politicians. Thats a funny way of saying they only donated to Trump and Republicans. Does he know how much thethe and Sturg hate liars?

- Trump says he has many donors, thousands of donors. Well if you dont know that illegal Ukranian and Russian money is coming into your campaign that sounds like a good reason for a federal investigation since you have too many donors to vet them in the slightest bit.

- Trump says he doesnt know much about the Ukranian Ambassador that was removed but says from what he hears she was very partisan and a "Clinton type person".

- Trump says from his phone call transcript President Monica Zelensky had very bad things to say about her. Hmmm, lets fact check that real quick. Lets hear what Pres Z had to say "it was great that you were the first one that told me she was a bad ambassador". Gee I wonder why Zelensky had bad things to say about her.

- I hope we are ready for "No Blackmail No Pressure" to replace "No Collusion No Obstruction"

-Trump is so upset about Schiffs reading of the transcript. It was horrible. Never has he heard of something lying to the American people like this. NEVER!

- Trump got a call from "the great pastors" last week and they have never seen anything like this. Chruchs are joining. I dont know what but they are joining something. Hopefully not his campaign because that would be yet another crime.

- Now Trump is upset that his legal people told him Schiff has immunity. Trump says he shouldnt have immunity. Says the guy who has a indictment in NY waiting for him the second he doesnt have Presidential immunity from being indicted. Maybe he should make this argument in the court case where he is currently claiming immunity based on his position as President.

- Now Trump and the scarecrow host are complaining that the media wont cover Bidens corruption and that they keep telling him its unsubstantiated. Nice of him to admit that many people have told him his conspiracy theory is a hoax. What time does this show air anyways. Is this on prime time.... on the largest and most watched cable news channel..... complaining that no one is covering it......

- Now he is talking about Hunter and China. Says China is a very tough negotiator. Maybe Hunter Biden is just better at making deals than Trump. If there is one thing Trump is above its using dear old Daddy to get ahead in life. The problem is that what Hunter Biden did wasnt illegal. Should be, but selling access to Presidents is as old as time. Probably not a law Trumps kids would enjoy very much.

-Now Trump is claiming Biden did QPQ to get the prosecutor fired...... he does not understand the difference between leveraging aid to achieve the foreign policy goals of the country and using aid as leverage to slander his political opponent.

- Trump keeps saying how these investigations are helping him because the American people are so mad at the Democrats for it. Keep that in mind when he loses(if he even makes it) and blames the investigations for why he lost. I guarantee you if this goes to the election he is going to spend the entire transition period before inauguration ranting and raving about it. He is going to set a world record or salt.

- Now they are saying Republicans dont know how to fight and that they dont know how to stick together. Wut?They dont fight dirty. Wut?

- Now he is saying Paul Ryan refused to issue the subpoena's Trump wanted saying they were inappropriate. Congratulations Paul Ryan, you just won yourself a brand new subpoena. I hope they send a Christmas Card with it. I would love to know more about these subpoena's Trump was requesting and why Ryan thought they were inappropriate.
    thanks cajun...glad to see someone doing the Lord's work on a Sunday morning

"I am your retribution."

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    From what we can see, this whole mess seems to divide pretty cleanly around those who are working within the bounds of the public trust and those who are not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

my how things change.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...iuliani-045137

And a photo emerges of Trump and Parnas back in 2014. Big homies lol

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Bravo Ted Cruz for stating clearly that chosen one was wrong to invite other countries to interfere in our elections. Hope more Republicans take this #babystep.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    You know I did.

I'm just letting you guys continue to enjoy yourselves.

All will be revealed in time.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    You know I did.

I'm just letting you guys continue to enjoy yourselves.

All will be revealed in time.
    Soros again

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Soros again
    Soros always
    Natural Immunity Croc