User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 121 to 133 of 133

Thread: 5/14 GDT vs Cards

  1. #121
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    33,102
    Thanks
    3,686
    Thanked 3,735 Times in 2,725 Posts
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bravesfanMatt View Post
    So does that mean thethe was right that Newk is better than Folty.
    Keep the hope alive! Leave newk in the bullpen all year.

    Remmeber my prediction on him. Still could come true.

  2. #122
    PosiBraves Hell Gatekeeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    15,830
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 4,767 Times in 2,838 Posts
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by salmagundy View Post
    In Enscheff's posts about Ender, he claimed that Ender was injured. Maybe the low back stiffness that forced him out of game tonight has been nagging him all season. Causing his poor start(poorer than normal).
    Possible, but who knows.

    The data certainly points to something being wrong with Inciarte.
    I think he (Teheran) finishes with a FIP ~3.3. -CrazyTrain 3/35/2019

    Gausman had a bad walk ratio for us -CrazyTrain 11/20/2018
    BB/9 with Braves: 2.72

    Fried, Newk and a couple other guys for Bumgarner and give him a pay day for 6ish years -CrazyTrain 10/15/18

  3. #123
    Shift Leader CyYoung31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    8,876
    Thanks
    992
    Thanked 5,365 Times in 2,636 Posts
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deester11 View Post
    What a bytch response. Feelings hurt? It’s a retort to your response. I felt a certain way. You did. I don’t see your view and you obviously don’t see mine. What now? To your point I won't respond further but call it what you want.
    You decided to fight a battle no one was having. You donít have a point, which is further proven by you dodging my question with insults. Amazing that you canít even contribute anything to your own, imaginary conversation.

  4. #124
    Arbitration Eligible
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,918
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 337 Times in 258 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enscheff View Post
    Possible, but who knows.

    The data certainly points to something being wrong with Inciarte.
    Yeah, Ender isnít this bad. Probably something heís been dealing with all year. Great to have someone we can call up like Riley. He can now sit out and get right.

  5. #125
    Steve Harvey'd
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    10,961
    Thanks
    1,184
    Thanked 3,090 Times in 1,862 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I assume they are IL’ing ender. Who is our backup CF if Acuna goes down. Joyce I assume.
    Coppy

  6. #126
    It's OVER 5,000! msstate7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    13,926
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 2,832 Times in 1,805 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bravesfanMatt View Post
    So I assume they are IL’ing ender. Who is our backup CF if Acuna goes down. Joyce I assume.
    McCann

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to msstate7 For This Useful Post:

    AerchAngel (05-15-2019),Garmel (05-15-2019),Individual-1 (05-15-2019)

  8. #127
    It's OVER 5,000! UNCBlue012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Greensboro, North Carolina
    Posts
    11,603
    Thanks
    3,220
    Thanked 1,351 Times in 975 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if Riley will stay up or if he'll go back down once Ender is healthy?

    I'm guessing we see something like this:

    Acuna CF
    Swanson SS
    Freeman 1B
    Donaldson 3B
    Markakis RF
    Albies 2B
    Mac/Flowers C
    Riley LF
    "Can a man still be brave if he is afraid? That is the only time a man can be brave." - G.R.R.M (Game of Thrones)

    "So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past." - F. Scott Fitzgerald (G. Gatsby)

  9. #128
    Waiting for Free Agency
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,830
    Thanks
    774
    Thanked 845 Times in 570 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Braves are playing really bad baseball recently, despite 3/4 in Arizona. all the wins are close, haven't beat a team down besides Miami since when? we saw what a close wins all year did to the phillies down the stretch.
    "This is the end of my presidency. I'm ****ed." - Donald J. Trump, innocent and totally exonerated man, upon hearing a special counsel has been appointed to investigate him.

  10. #129
    Hessmania Forever
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    9,991
    Thanks
    3,195
    Thanked 4,953 Times in 3,054 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bravesfanMatt View Post
    So I assume they are IL’ing ender. Who is our backup CF if Acuna goes down. Joyce I assume.
    Good question. Neither Culberson nor Camargo have played CF in their career, but I imagine it would be one of those two. Joyce has, but it would be my guess that either Culberson or Camargo would cover more territory out there.

  11. #130
    PosiBraves Hell Gatekeeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    15,830
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 4,767 Times in 2,838 Posts
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Camargo is just as slow as Joyce.

    The backup CF would be Culberson.

  12. #131
    It's OVER 5,000! msstate7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    13,926
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 2,832 Times in 1,805 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are we sure the move is ender for Riley? Ender could be kept up as emergency defense and folty sent down/IL

  13. #132
    Roaming in Rome
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    382
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Are we sure the move is ender for Riley? Ender could be kept up as emergency defense and folty sent down/IL
    Probably both of these things should happen if Ender really is hurt more than we are being told. Folty looks broken.

  14. #133
    It's OVER 5,000! UNCBlue012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Greensboro, North Carolina
    Posts
    11,603
    Thanks
    3,220
    Thanked 1,351 Times in 975 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Touki Toussaint was scratched from tonight's start for Gwinnett. Still waiting to learn when he might be recalled and what role he'll fill when he rejoins Atlanta's roster.
    "Can a man still be brave if he is afraid? That is the only time a man can be brave." - G.R.R.M (Game of Thrones)

    "So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past." - F. Scott Fitzgerald (G. Gatsby)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •