Quote Originally Posted by BeanieAntics View Post
I wanna take her on a date. Maybe for drinks. We'll have a good time, lots of laughs. Afterwards we'll both want to kiss, so I'll begin to move in slowly and just as its about to happen, her phone will ring. We'll both awkwardly laugh it off and say goodnight. The next morning I'll be itching to call her, realizing that I have no game and I don't care. But to my surprise, she'll call me and tell me that she had the time of her life and she wants to meet up that night. I'll make the stupid "Check my schedule" joke before immediately accepting. I'd buy some flowers before going to get her. She's waiting for me outside and as I walk up to give her the flowers I'd trip over the sidewalk and the flowers go everywhere, ruined. I'm embarassed, but she bursts out laughing and calls me a goofball. We go out again and have another great night. This time she invites me inside for sexy times. She tells me to get undressed while she uses the bathroom, so I take my pants off. She comes out of the bathroom and starts pointing and laughing at how small my penis is. Then Dansby, Acuna, and Albies randomly walk in the room to join in on the joke that has become my penis. After they are done relentlessly mocking me, she tells me to leave. On the drive home I remember I have a rubber hose in the back seat. When I arrive home I drive into the garage and close the doors....
1-800-273-8255