Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Lolita Express is finally arrested.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    Bill is a shabby predator and Hillary chose to enable him. As bad as that is I felt strongly she was the lesser of the two evils in 2016.
    Enabling a child see trafficker is less evil than the mean tweeter?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    i'm feeling rather vindicated about my choice
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    You choosing to ignore that Trump ran in the same circle as Epstein?
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BedellBrave View Post
    Suggestion to the wise, I wouldn't rush out to defend anyone connected with Epstein.
    Very good advice my friend! I can't wait to see the Trumpeters go into nuclear meltdown when DJT's name gets included on this list, and you know it will. Right now the Repubs are working way too hard to point the finger at the Dems who are involved both this Epstein and his lady friend and pointing out the evils of child trafficking, which I'm TOTALLY fine with. ANYONE involved in this needs to be punished IMO. The problem WILL be when the Donald's name comes up, and again you KNOW it will sooner or later. Then the whole discussion will get shifted and start spinning like that Bill Clinton lie clock in hell joke from back in the day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,706 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    Very good advice my friend! I can't wait to see the Trumpeters go into nuclear meltdown when DJT's name gets included on this list, and you know it will. Right now the Repubs are working way too hard to point the finger at the Dems who are involved both this Epstein and his lady friend and pointing out the evils of child trafficking, which I'm TOTALLY fine with. ANYONE involved in this needs to be punished IMO. The problem WILL be when the Donald's name comes up, and again you KNOW it will sooner or later. Then the whole discussion will get shifted and start spinning like that Bill Clinton lie clock in hell joke from back in the day.
    Not saying trump isn't involved, but is there anything concrete that leads you to believe he is?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Not saying trump isn't involved, but is there anything concrete that leads you to believe he is?
    he and epstein had a falling out a long time ago...i actually think Bill has more to fear about what might come out
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    I mean what makes something concrete? Multiple reports of him walking into women's dressing rooms? Him saying Epstein is a fun guys who likes young beautiful women? There's a number of things that are creepers
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,706 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    I mean what makes something concrete? Multiple reports of him walking into women's dressing rooms? Him saying Epstein is a fun guys who likes young beautiful women? There's a number of things that are creepers
    Flight logs to island or something similar

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    I believe ALL those people were involved to some extent, obviously some more than others. Trump ran in those circles just like the Clintons and many others did. My point here is there is already a lot of activity on Facebook and other quality places like that, that accuse the Clintons, Prince Andrew, and pretty much every Dem on the planet. I even saw a reference to Barney Frank in one of them from a long time back. There was one I saw that was well over a full page long and ONLY accused Dems. Does this no seem odd to you? Yes I have no love for the Dems but isn't this a pretty blatant attempt to put the spotlight on them so nobody pays attention to which Repubs were also guilty of some/many versions of this crap?

So, how easy is it for Repub to believe anything and everything they hear about a Dem, especially anyone named Clinton, Biden, or Obama? Do Repubs even really need actual evidence or is just a list of accusations and names to believe it?

What would it take for Repubs to believe it of one of their own (or many)? It's been my experience that Repubs will only believe "facts" from one of their "reliable sources" is Fox, OAN, Talk Radio, etc., and those sources simply won't report anything bad on them, unless they've been excommunicated from the order, ala John Bolton. So, if the current administration does get implicated and the usual suspects of "great and honest news reporting" like the ones I just mentioned won't report these accusations in a fair way, or touch on it in such a way that Repubs just dismiss it like then tend to do everything negative about DJT, will Repubs believe it?

Will you? What about the other Repubs on this forum? What will it take?

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Flight logs to island or something similar
    All the evidence they need is the R beside a person. They start there and work backwards

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    he and epstein had a falling out a long time ago...i actually think Bill has more to fear about what might come out
    Yeah, Bill almost certainly does. I figure Prince Andrew has way more to fear from this than probably anyone. I just don't see Repubs believing any of their darlings as being involved. Maybe I'm wrong. I'll certainly be happy to be wrong. Anyone involved with this needs to pay the price, at least they do IMO.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    All the evidence they need is the R beside a person. They start there and work backwards
    Or for some, a D beside that person's name.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    I believe ALL those people were involved to some extent, obviously some more than others. Trump ran in those circles just like the Clintons and many others did. My point here is there is already a lot of activity on Facebook and other quality places like that, that accuse the Clintons, Prince Andrew, and pretty much every Dem on the planet. I even saw a reference to Barney Frank in one of them from a long time back. There was one I saw that was well over a full page long and ONLY accused Dems. Does this no seem odd to you? Yes I have no love for the Dems but isn't this a pretty blatant attempt to put the spotlight on them so nobody pays attention to which Repubs were also guilty of some/many versions of this crap?

So, how easy is it for Repub to believe anything and everything they hear about a Dem, especially anyone named Clinton, Biden, or Obama? Do Repubs even really need actual evidence or is just a list of accusations and names to believe it?

What would it take for Repubs to believe it of one of their own (or many)? It's been my experience that Repubs will only believe "facts" from one of their "reliable sources" is Fox, OAN, Talk Radio, etc., and those sources simply won't report anything bad on them, unless they've been excommunicated from the order, ala John Bolton. So, if the current administration does get implicated and the usual suspects of "great and honest news reporting" like the ones I just mentioned won't report these accusations in a fair way, or touch on it in such a way that Repubs just dismiss it like then tend to do everything negative about DJT, will Repubs believe it?

Will you? What about the other Repubs on this forum? What will it take?
    They’ll admit it as soon as the left admits that the Russia collusion was a made up hoax

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Man, you so owned everyone

You nailed it man.

Oh wait

Checks notes

The mean tweeter guy was best friends with him too and is on record/self confession of going into underage girls/children’s dressing room while changing

Well, maybe ya didn’t nail it

**** bill too. Bring him down if he’s involved

This isn’t a hard thing to have a stance on

But what do ya know, you are defending or giving excuses for trump
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    I proudly voted for someone who has not been to Epsteins island and has never been connected to him in anyway. No Ragrets.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    They’ll admit it as soon as the left admits that the Russia collusion was a made up hoax
    So, "not letting THEM win" is still priority #1. Is that a fair statement?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts

"Russia, if your listening, please find Hillary's emails, I think our media would reward you mightily"

What part of this sentence do you not understand. The part where he asks Russia to commit a crime that would benefit him or the part where he literally said there would be a reward for doing it. This isnt enough for you? How about when Michael Flynn talked to a Russian agent to try and undermine the sanctions against Russia? Maybe you could explain to me why if this was innocent behavior General Flynn would lie to the FBI both that he talked to the Russian agent and also that he discussed the sanctions on Russia. You tell me what the motive to lie was.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 07-31-2020 at 02:15 PM.

It’s over."

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    So, "not letting THEM win" is still priority #1. Is that a fair statement?
    I call a spade a spade and I try to be as fair as possible. Since day one, the MSM has been against Trump. With all of trumps accomplishments, he still got ****ted on 24/7. Prison reform? No credit at all from the left or the black leaders. The dossier was an obvious joke. We had the best economy ever and the lowest unemployment ever and still no credit. The Wuhan virus destroyed our economy and now I see so many liberals talking about how bad trump is for the economy. Wtf. Can you admit those are all valid points? If you can admit that we can argue about trump and Epstein but if your stance is like 57’s or Nascpi were you hate trump and you can’t concede his positive attributes I don’t think you should blame the other side for sticking up for him. You can’t have it both ways.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    The media is a wide tent. Fox News is 24/7 ****ting on Joe Biden at this point. Trump has said and done a lot of abhorrent things. Blaming the media for covering the stupid **** he says is ridiculous. He honestly should thank them for covering it because they did it for ratings. What they do when they conspire against a candidate is not cover them at all like Ron Paul in 2012. Now that was some serious bull****. Why should the media give him favorable coverage when Trump has **** on them from the beginning. Occasionally he might have a valid point like a broken clock when it comes to the media but just about every President has complained about or wanted the media to report about them more favorably. Trump is just so incompetent he doesnt understand that the media's role is hold those in power accountable and not to being state run media cheerleaders. Obama tried banning Fox News for the same **** Trump accuses the media as a whole of and the rest of the media came to their defense. Now Fox News repays them by peddling Trumps fake news narrative about those same media companies. The prison reform was a very minor reform that Democrats have been trying to get for years which Republicans would not even consider. If you think he the left or black leaders said nothing or did not say this was a positive move then you should get out of your echo chamber and seek out other media. I dont know a whole lot about the dossier but they take potential blackmail material of the President seriously. We "had" a great economy but its not about hitting a peak, its about where you start and where you finish. Obama came into office during a financial meltdown. They called it the Great Reccession. Do you give him any credit for leading the country out of it into something like 66 straight months of growth? I doubt it. Trump came into office in a good economy that was steadily improving. He made a series of short term moves to boost the economy including running historic levels of debt spending spending(arent you against that?) because he wanted to convince people like you that he was economic Jesus. The coronavirus did destroy the economy but how you do not fault the person in charge for that is beyond me. This mother****er delibrately tried to ignore the problem hoping it would go away. We dont know what would have happened under competent leadership but if you think this was anywhere close to a competent response to the virus then you are just choosing what you want to believe and working your way backwards like a lot of people do. I have vote Republican/Libertarian my whole life until this mother****er. I am as fiscally conservative as any mother****er here. You have to either be a blithering idiot or willfully ignorant to not see wtf is going on with this corrupt ass family.

It’s over."

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,762 Posts
    Trump prob had a falling out with ole Eps because Eps wouldn't let him touch the new raw talent.
    Forever Fredi