Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Lolita Express is finally arrested.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,987 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    Bill is a shabby predator and Hillary chose to enable him. As bad as that is I felt strongly she was the lesser of the two evils in 2016.
    Looking back, the Dems put forth a smorgasbord of terrible candidates in 2016. The fact that Bernie even had a chance at the nomination really tells you just how poor their pool of candidates were. Biden isn't great either, but he's considerably better than HRC is regards to winning the election. Doubt he makes a great Prez. Hopefully he can hold serve til 2022 and we can get some actual quality candidates from both sides.

It's crazy to think where we are now after all the quality candidates we had 8+ years ago. Mitt Romney wasn't an amazing candidate, but if he were the Republican nominee right now, I think it's pretty clear he'd be running away with the election. 2008 was a great race, minus Palin. Even John Edwards was a popular Dem candidate before it was revealed the scandals broke about his dying wife (and the following scandal about using campaign funds to cover it up).

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,987 Posts
    Really hope Amash rejoins the Republican party after Trump leaves so that he has a legit shot for a run in 2024. He would be the 1st candidate since McCain that could I really rally behind and actually stood a good chance to get elected.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    At the risk of derailing this thread lets talk some about fair media coverage and thanking Presidents.

President Obama, 11.6 million jobs added, defeated the H1N1 and Ebola pandemics, weekly earnings up 4% after inflation, Dow Jones pretty much doubled, S&P 500 went up 166%, saved the auto industry, wind and solar power increased almost 400%, zero impeachments, zero indictments. You show me where Obama got any credit from the fake news media like Fox for this? 2 people died from Ebola and the Trumpster was calling for him to resign. Member that whole birth certificate deal? Was that real or fake news? Would you classify that as Presidential harassment? Why is it you think Obama would release his birth certificate, his college grades, and his tax returns when pushed but Trump preemptively threatened his college not to release his grades and has not only reneged on releasing his taxes but is fighting a pitched legal battle to not release them?
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    This mother****er delibrately tried to ignore the problem hoping it would go away. We dont know what would have happened under competent leadership but if you think this was anywhere close to a competent response to the virus then you are just choosing what you want to believe and working your way backwards like a lot of people do. I have vote Republican/Libertarian my whole life until this mother****er. I am as fiscally conservative as any mother****er here. You have to either be a blithering idiot or willfully ignorant to not see wtf is going on with this corrupt ass family.
    yas
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,467 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Flight logs to island or something similar
    So living blocks away from his mansion in NYC, or Mar-a-lago being 2 miles from Epstein's Florida Mansion. Why would the Don need to go to a private island? Add in that 2 of Epstein/Maxwell's victims were recruited from Mar-a-Lago.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    Looking back, the Dems put forth a smorgasbord of terrible candidates in 2016. The fact that Bernie even had a chance at the nomination really tells you just how poor their pool of candidates were. Biden isn't great either, but he's considerably better than HRC is regards to winning the election. Doubt he makes a great Prez. Hopefully he can hold serve til 2022 and we can get some actual quality candidates from both sides.

It's crazy to think where we are now after all the quality candidates we had 8+ years ago. Mitt Romney wasn't an amazing candidate, but if he were the Republican nominee right now, I think it's pretty clear he'd be running away with the election. 2008 was a great race, minus Palin. Even John Edwards was a popular Dem candidate before it was revealed the scandals broke about his dying wife (and the following scandal about using campaign funds to cover it up).

Leaving out someone? Both sides have really failed to recognize the growing anti-establishment feelings in voters. People didnt want the same old ****. Maybe they do now after the Trumpster but this is why Bernie did so well on the Democrat side and Ron Paul on the Republican side. It would be funny if it wasnt so sad when I go back and look at wht was said about Ron Paul during that time by Republicans after what has gone on with Trump. Rush Limbaugh said Ron Paul would be the death of the Party. Sean Hannity said he agrees with him on everything except bringing the troops home. They both said Republicans would not fall in line and vote for Ron Paul...... when you really look at it Ron Paul is everything Trump and his base think Trump is except for his business experience. He served his country as a medic in war. He was very successful in private practice as a doctor. He has been married to one woman with no allegations of cheating and is a strong christian. He has much of the same positions the Trump base like but approaches them in much better ways. Like illegal immigration. Trumps solution. Build a wall. Ron Paul's solution. No handouts for illegal aliens. I have nothing against immigrants but we dont owe them a damn thing. I think that resonates well with most people. Ron Paul is also one of the strongest fiscal conservatives in moden history to serve in Congress for an extended period of time. He doesnt take money from lobbyists. He freaking started the whole Tea Party thing. Yet he is treated like Crazy uncle Ron and Trump is President. Go figure.

It’s over."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,987 Posts
    Leaving out someone? Both sides have really failed to recognize the growing anti-establishment feelings in voters. People didnt want the same old ****. Maybe they do now after the Trumpster but this is why Bernie did so well on the Democrat side and Ron Paul on the Republican side. It would be funny if it wasnt so sad when I go back and look at wht was said about Ron Paul during that time by Republicans after what has gone on with Trump. Rush Limbaugh said Ron Paul would be the death of the Party. Sean Hannity said he agrees with him on everything except bringing the troops home. They both said Republicans would not fall in line and vote for Ron Paul...... when you really look at it Ron Paul is everything Trump and his base think Trump is except for his business experience. He served his country as a medic in war. He was very successful in private practice as a doctor. He has been married to one woman with no allegations of cheating and is a strong christian. He has much of the same positions the Trump base like but approaches them in much better ways. Like illegal immigration. Trumps solution. Build a wall. Ron Paul's solution. No handouts for illegal aliens. I have nothing against immigrants but we dont owe them a damn thing. I think that resonates well with most people. Ron Paul is also one of the strongest fiscal conservatives in moden history to serve in Congress for an extended period of time. He doesnt take money from lobbyists. He freaking started the whole Tea Party thing. Yet he is treated like Crazy uncle Ron and Trump is President. Go figure.
    Guessing you mean Obama? I like Obama in hindsight. I didn't at the time. Regardless, he was certainly a great candidate.

Ron Paul is again someone I like in hindsight. Not sure how "good" of a candidate he was overall, but he's miles better than OO or Uncle Joe.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    This is a good point. The knock on Paul was that Rs would not fall in line... but they have easily for Trump

Paul was the greatest politician we have had since the founders. It's a shame he didn't get a bigger voice. That's what you get though when you stick to your principles

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    I call a spade a spade and I try to be as fair as possible. Since day one, the MSM has been against Trump. With all of trumps accomplishments, he still got ****ted on 24/7. Prison reform? No credit at all from the left or the black leaders. The dossier was an obvious joke. We had the best economy ever and the lowest unemployment ever and still no credit. The Wuhan virus destroyed our economy and now I see so many liberals talking about how bad trump is for the economy. Wtf. Can you admit those are all valid points? If you can admit that we can argue about trump and Epstein but if your stance is like 57Â’s or Nascpi were you hate trump and you canÂ’t concede his positive attributes I donÂ’t think you should blame the other side for sticking up for him. You canÂ’t have it both ways.

OK, let me take this one thing at a time. Since before day 1 Trump has been ****ting on the MSM, calling them the enemy of the people and so on. I agree the MSM doesn't like Trump and never has. Since day 1 Trump has been blasting them, and publicly singing the praises of Fox, Alex Jones, OAN (I think that's they call that one). He got his talking points from Fox and Friends and Alex Jones. Sean Hannity is 1000X more reliable than either of them. How many times as he called into Fox and Friends (not sure about Alex on this one) and talked stuff over with them, got his daily rah-rah from them and then went on to do his stuff. Trump never ever puts up with anyone who doesn't kiss his ass. That's why so many of his "trusted advisers" became "ex-trusted advisers" the first time they disagreed with him. He pits each one of the so far right I"m about to fall off the map "news networks" against each other to see which one will blow him like Stormy Daniels each day.

The MSM does suck, I have no problem saying that. I"m sure there are occasional exceptions to that rule but I have no problem calling a spade a spade (I assume we're either talking about the card or the shovel here?) but do you really want the truth or do you want what he wants (fellatio from Stormy) from the media? Can you admit that the opposite of left wing bull**** is NOT truth? The opposite of left-wing bull**** is right-wing bull**** (you see what compound word those terms have in common, right)? I give the MSM NO more credit than I do the Right wing Media.

I admit the economy looked great for a couple of years. I think this was more his slashing of ALL regulations (not just the stupid ones that needed to go) and looking the other way on anything and everything the big corporations and the 1% wanted to do (not to mentioned stealing from SS) but yes these things happened under Trump's watch yes. booming economy and very low unemployment. I concur.

Which Russia thing are we talking about? The original with the Muller report or was the Ukraine thing? You know he actually admitted to several of those charges before he realized he could actually get in trouble for them, right? At any rate the Dems proved how competent they were by having 3 great men (Moe, Larry, AND Curly) leading those investigations so yeah you were bound to get a real fine outcome on that one.

I"m not as up on the prison reform thing as you so I will yield to your knowledge on that one. I will say that as long as there are prisons-for-profit in this country I will oppose that system. Why hasn't Trump legalized pot nationwide? I would think that would get him tons of votes in and of itself.

I've always said the Chinese should be made to pay for the COVID or whatever you want to call it. Whether it was made in a lab (which I haven't seen any actual evidence of that) or just came from a wet market accidental (you know people shouldn't really eat this type of ****. What did you expect to happen Xi???) I don't really care. To me they are responsible for at least 150,000 deaths so far just in this country, I don't even know the world wide count anymore) not to mention probably $8-$10 Trillion of damage to the world's economies. Hell yes they should be made to pay for it.

I don't just sit around blasting him or praising him. Why do you think I rarely post about politics here anymore?

So, can you admit to:
    Trump's initial handling of the COVID thing was awful and really hasn't gotten much better since March/April?
    Trump fired the entire team established by Clinton/Bush43/Obama to handle just these things back in 2018?
    Can you name me one crisis Trump didn't say "we're doing a great job on X? when we really weren't doing anything?
    Can you name me one world dictator that Trump get a stiffy just talking lovingly about in public either to them directly or about them to the MSM? He LOVES dictators.
    How many witnesses were called in the Clinton impeachment trial?
    How many witnesses were allowed to be called in the Trump impeachment trial?
    How much less guilty might Clinton have looked had he had his own "pit bull AG" go over the evidence, etc., and purge the damning evidence against him, then publish a redacted report, and only allow the press or pretty much anybody else to see ONLY the redacted report for 30 full days, while the president went around telling everyone with a camera how he had been "totally vindicated" by the report? For the record I think Clinton was guilty of everything he was charged with and had it not been so comical seeing Clinton supporters claim his innocence, not based on innocence but based on "you can't prove he's guilty" and now for the past couple of years I've seen Trump supporters do the same thing.

What would you say if Clinton or Obama had put his children into major cabinet positions, and gave them high level clearance for anything, especially getting sweetheart deals from other countries while those other countries got sweetheart deals paid for by the taxpayers or this country?
    What would you say if Clinton or Obama talked openly of doing something about that 22nd amendment, or putting off elections, or how crooked mail in voting is when he and his family uses it.
    What would you say if Clinton or Obama claimed to have the biggest inaugural parade ever, and have the biggest this and the most impressive that the country had ever seen?
    What would you say if Hillary claimed that at least 3 1/2 million illegals voted for Trump in 2016 or that there was ballot fraud in every state she lost so that she really won the election?
    What would you say if any Clinton or any Obama was a big time building contractor in NY and NJ but won't release your tax returns?

I could name more if you'd like.

So to recap, yes the MSM has been mean to Trump. Yes he has accomplishments especially the economy and employment levels from say 2017-2019. We can disagree about his methods on those things but yes I acknowledge he did indeed do them.

So, your move.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Oklahomahawk For This Useful Post:

Runnin (08-01-2020)

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    This is a good point. The knock on Paul was that Rs would not fall in line... but they have easily for Trump

Paul was the greatest politician we have had since the founders. It's a shame he didn't get a bigger voice. That's what you get though when you stick to your principles
    They should have given Ron a legitimate shot back in 2012. I don't even agree with him on several issues but I would have voted for him because of the quality of person he was/is. Sorry, but Rand on the other is a totally different story.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    They should have given Ron a legitimate shot back in 2012. I don't even agree with him on several issues but I would have voted for him because of the quality of person he was/is. Sorry, but Rand on the other is a totally different story.
    Ron is anti-war (and means it), thus the MSM will never give him a fair shake.

It's part of the reason the MSM hates Trump.

Presidents who don't subscribe to our empire tend to not be liked.

Oh and Ron is pro-liberty.

Well we all know that is a non starter

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Ron is anti-war (and means it), thus the MSM will never give him a fair shake.

It's part of the reason the MSM hates Trump.

Presidents who don't subscribe to our empire tend to not be liked.

Oh and Ron is pro-liberty.

Well we all know that is a non starter
    I think there are a lot of other reasons why the MSM hates Trump. Some are deserved IMO others are not. It's just too bad we lost our one chance to have an actual honest man in the White House. Like I said before Rand AIN'T Ron.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts

"I am your retribution."

15. The Following User Says Thank You to nsacpi For This Useful Post:

Runnin (08-01-2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts
    Last edited by nsacpi; 07-31-2020 at 04:44 PM.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,048 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    Conspiracy theories are fun but your better judgment here is correct. This is not a final order keeping the documents under seal, it's a stay pending appeal. Since you can't put the genie back in bottle the status quo needs to be maintained until the process is completed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts
    The young victims of sex offender Jeffrey Epstein will get a second chance at seeking justice after an entire appellate court agreed Friday to rehear claims that federal prosecutors in South Florida violated their rights when they kept them in the dark about a secret plea deal with the now-deceased Palm Beach multimillionaire.

The 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals vacated a previous panel’s 2-1 decision that rejected a petition by one of Epstein’s victims. She sought to undo the agreement that federal prosecutors struck with Epstein not to charge him with trafficking girls for his own sexual pleasure more than a decade ago.

A majority of the appeals court in Atlanta voted to rehear the appeal, setting the stage for a possible solution for potentially dozens of victims in the ground-breaking Epstein case. Despite its ruling in April, the three-judge panel had called the South Florida prosecutors’ deal with Epstein “beyond scandalous” and a “national disgrace.”

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...244800452.html

"I am your retribution."

19. The Following User Says Thank You to nsacpi For This Useful Post:

Tapate50 (08-08-2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ok-claims.html

Turns out that Trump was lying, Epstein was a member at Maralago. Shocking,

It’s over."

21. The Following User Says Thank You to cajunrevenge For This Useful Post:

goldfly (08-08-2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts

Maxwell doesnt like her prison conditions. Poor baby. Good to know they are taking extreme precautions.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts

"I am your retribution."

Approaching Buddy Hernandez Territory
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts
    I do think that being held pending trial should not be punitive regardless of what the outcome is expected to be. Some seem to want conditions of confinement to be harsh and unfortunately that is frequently the case but honestly she should have access to what she needs to prepare for trial.