Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Lolita Express is finally arrested.

Got the Call to Lynchburg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Are you talking about Mueller? You can't talk about Acosta and not about Mueller. You might have missed the memo. This is going to be a really touchy attack vector anyway, since it really kinda points back at you guys like most of the other things ya'll have projected for the past 3 years.
    Last edited by MrShwag; 07-08-2019 at 03:30 PM.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    how could this blow up in anyones face?

if we are getting sex traffickers and child molestors etc off the street

it's a win win
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    how could this blow up in anyones face?

if we are getting sex traffickers and child molestors etc off the street

it's a win win
    seriously...this is not a partisan thing...there are non-political people involved...and it so happens some pretty famous politicians as well from a variety of political persuasions...and yes some lawyers and prosecutors who have a lot of questions to answer
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrShwag View Post
    Are you talking about Mueller? You can't talk about Acosta and not about Mueller. You might have missed the memo. This is going to be a really touchy attack vector anyway, since it really kinda points back at you guys like most of the other things ya'll have projected for the past 3 years.

FBI doesn't make plea deals, prosecutors do.
    but you knew that
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    seriously...this is not a partisan thing...there are non-political people involved...and it so happens some pretty famous politicians as well from a variety of political persuasions...and yes some lawyers and prosecutors who have a lot of questions to answer
    You people tied it to the President you so hate the moment it came out with the most loose thing ever. I'm simply insinuating that you might want to hold onto your tinfoil hats before another attack vector (which is exactly what you have made it) takes out a whole slew of you lefties.

And absolutely its great to get some pedos off the street. But yea wow.. You guys are really good at projection. "Hrmph. Yer making this so partisan Hrmph.. Drumph this and that.. But stop being so partisan.". Laff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    You people tied it to the President you so hate the moment it came out with the most loose thing ever. I'm simply insinuating that you might want to hold onto your tinfoil hats before another attack vector (which is exactly what you have made it) takes out a whole slew of you lefties.

And absolutely its great to get some pedos off the street. But yea wow.. You guys are really good at projection. "Hrmph. Yer making this so partisan Hrmph.. Drumph this and that.. But stop being so partisan.". Laff.

seriously, the original post talks about Bill Clinton in it

and it's somehow "us" that tied to someone. lol
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    I did always wonder why all the medias went scorched earth on pizzagate though. Seemed like something they should really look deeper into.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    I did always wonder why all the medias went scorched earth on pizzagate though. Seemed like something they should really look deeper into.
    yeah, like deeper like actually building a basement for them to investigate if the basement that didn't exist at the pizza parlor had sex trafficking in it

y'all are so far out there you can't see land anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts

you think the guy who started this thread is a lefty?
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    yeah, like deeper like actually building a basement for them to investigate if the basement that didn't exist at the pizza parlor had sex trafficking in it

y'all are so far out there you can't see land anymore
    Not talking about some basement somewhere. Silsby, Podestas, Clintons, Epsteins, Nexium, Hollywood, Spirit Cooking.. Par for the course. If there are non-Dems in on the vileness, I hope they go down too. And I'm sure hyper-partisan disgraced ex-FBI director Comey's daughter will get to the bottom of the situation. /s
    Last edited by MrShwag; 07-08-2019 at 04:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    nice setup for the cult to call it all bull**** i guess

par for the course for them

if it ain't a bootlicker of the wanna be dictator

then it's all bs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    The New York indictment was unsealed Monday and details allegations that between 2002 and 2005, Epstein ran a trafficking outfit in which he paid hundreds of dollars to girls as young as 14 to have sex with him at his homes in New York and Florida and worked with employees and associates who would lure these girls there and paid some of them to recruit others for similar abuse. CNN has reached out to Epstein's lawyer for comment. In a press release, the US Attorney's office said, "Epstein created a vast network of underage victims for him to sexually exploit, often on a daily basis."

thethe is probably right, though. There's no reason to think that our pervert president who said Epstein threw great parties and loved young girls as much as him, ever went to one of these parties. You'd have to be a crazy lefty to think that.

FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Barr pulls a Sessions and recuses himself.
    Forever Fredi

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Former president released a statement on Monday about the Epstein case
    Financier sex offender was arraigned in federal court, where he pleaded not guilty
    Epstein is accused of luring dozens of girls as young as 14 to his New York and Florida homes and paying them for sex acts
    Clinton says he 'knows nothing about the terrible crimes' Epstein pleaded guilty to in Florida 'or those with which he has been recently charged in New York'
    The 42nd president also says he took just four trips on Epstein's private jet and that the 'Secret Service traveled on every leg of every trip'
    In 2016, it was reported that Clinton flew on Epstein's jet 26 times

Big difference between 4 and 26.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    Former president released a statement on Monday about the Epstein case
    Financier sex offender was arraigned in federal court, where he pleaded not guilty
    Epstein is accused of luring dozens of girls as young as 14 to his New York and Florida homes and paying them for sex acts
    Clinton says he 'knows nothing about the terrible crimes' Epstein pleaded guilty to in Florida 'or those with which he has been recently charged in New York'
    The 42nd president also says he took just four trips on Epstein's private jet and that the 'Secret Service traveled on every leg of every trip'
    In 2016, it was reported that Clinton flew on Epstein's jet 26 times

Big difference between 4 and 26.
    If there is any witness or evidence that Clinton was there, arrest him at once. It wouldn't bother me one bit. I find it very hard to believe that he didn't know about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Individual-1 View Post
    Barr pulls a Sessions and recuses himself.
    ruh roh. Daddy's not gonna like that.

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    ruh roh. Daddy's not gonna like that.
    In fairness, he was only brought it to cover up one huge crime, not two.
    Forever Fredi

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Chosen One For This Useful Post:

goldfly (07-08-2019), Runnin (07-08-2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    from what i read, most and if not all of the trips on the plane were in a political nature and known with people around for slick willy

and having said that and will continue to say it

if he is involved in this

bury him under the jail

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    The New York indictment was unsealed Monday and details allegations that between 2002 and 2005, Epstein ran a trafficking outfit in which he paid hundreds of dollars to girls as young as 14 to have sex with him at his homes in New York and Florida and worked with employees and associates who would lure these girls there and paid some of them to recruit others for similar abuse. CNN has reached out to Epstein's lawyer for comment. In a press release, the US Attorney's office said, "Epstein created a vast network of underage victims for him to sexually exploit, often on a daily basis."

thethe is probably right, though. There's no reason to think that our pervert president who said Epstein threw great parties and loved young girls as much as him, ever went to one of these parties. You'd have to be a crazy lefty to think that.

Oh man - Russiagate 2.0.

So looking forward to watching you guys do this...
    Natural Immunity Croc

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    How many days does Epstein have on this earth? For all the talk about Clinton, Trump, etc. Prince Andrew is involved, and the Royal Family doesn't **** around. I wouldn't be surprised if the Brits didn't do the whole "Kill yourself or your family pays" type of thing.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg