User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Lolita Express is finally arrested.

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,834 Times in 1,992 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrShwag View Post
    Partisan slop. Nothing more.
    It's a piss poor article, but not addressing my point. Comparing Vanity Fair which is not my go to news source, but to compare it to the National Enquirer goes to show how far up Trump's ass you are.
    AJ does all the other things just as well if not better than Mac - zbhargrove

I don't think Nolan Ryan should be a poster child for mechanics - SAV

Danville Rookie
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    It's a piss poor article, but not addressing my point. Comparing Vanity Fair which is not my go to news source, but to compare it to the National Enquirer goes to show how far up Trump's ass you are.
    It's pop drivel with slightly better photographs. I resent your homophobic characterization. I greatly admire the 45th President of the United States.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,463 Times in 5,328 Posts
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrShwag View Post
    It's pop drivel with slightly better photographs. I resent your homophobic characterization. I greatly admire the 45th President of the United States.
    a chacon son gout

who am I to judge
    “It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center. Someone obviously missed their shift this morning.” Senator Bob Corker

Thanks
    Thanked 2,272 Times in 1,559 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Florida businessman George Houraney said he was the one who fulfilled Trump’s request in 1992 for the beautiful women to attend a VIP party at the Trump property. “I arranged to have some contestants fly in,” Houraney told the Times in an interview this week. “At the very first party, I said, ‘Who’s coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming.’ It was him and Epstein.” That the party wasn’t really a party at all surprised Houraney. “I said, ‘Donald, this is supposed to be a party with V.I.P.s. You’re telling me it’s you and Epstein?’ ” Houraney recalled. “I said, ‘Look, Donald, I know Jeff really well, I can’t have him going after younger girls.’ ” Houraney told Trump that he had “pretty much had to ban Jeff from my events” but said “Trump didn’t care about that.”

28 girls for Epstein and Trump at Mar a Lago. Yeah, I'd say they have a history together.
    FF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,619 Posts
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    Florida businessman George Houraney said he was the one who fulfilled Trump’s request in 1992 for the beautiful women to attend a VIP party at the Trump property. “I arranged to have some contestants fly in,” Houraney told the Times in an interview this week. “At the very first party, I said, ‘Who’s coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming.’ It was him and Epstein.” That the party wasn’t really a party at all surprised Houraney. “I said, ‘Donald, this is supposed to be a party with V.I.P.s. You’re telling me it’s you and Epstein?’ ” Houraney recalled. “I said, ‘Look, Donald, I know Jeff really well, I can’t have him going after younger girls.’ ” Houraney told Trump that he had “pretty much had to ban Jeff from my events” but said “Trump didn’t care about that.”

28 girls for Epstein and Trump at Mar a Lago. Yeah, I'd say they have a history together.
    all i have to know about religious people in this country and know they are full of **** cause they will stand by this guy
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin. It is a very great mistake to imagine that the object of loyalty is the authority and interest of one individual man, however dignified by the applause or enriched by the success of popular actions.” Samuel Adams

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" George Orwell

Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 Times in 2,790 Posts
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Is this what you think is evidence of Trump involved in wrongdoing?
    Warm feelings guy!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    It is evidence of him being exactly who we all know him to be, a scumbag who hangs out with and admires other scumbags.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a lot of context out there to consider.

In the case of the "party" referenced by Houraney I would be interested in what the "28 girls" have to say.
    Last edited by nsacpi; 07-11-2019 at 06:36 AM.
    “It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center. Someone obviously missed their shift this morning.” Senator Bob Corker

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,306 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is evidence of him being exactly who we all know him to be, a scumbag who hangs out with and admires other scumbags.
    I'm staying out of the Trump angle on Epstein, but I strongly agree that there is a subset of the rich and powerful who believe that societal norms do not apply to them given their station.

10 yr, $185 million Extension striker42's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,679 Times in 982 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 50PoundHead View Post
    I'm staying out of the Trump angle on Epstein, but I strongly agree that there is a subset of the rich and powerful who believe that societal norms do not apply to them given their station.
    That's because societal norms generally don't apply to the rich and powerful.

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,306 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by striker42 View Post
    Let me change that to behavioral norms, as in expected modes of behavior toward other human beings.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,179 Times in 821 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean if you are aware of this activity and you don't report it, it absolutely can be a crime.
    Last edited by Carp; 07-11-2019 at 08:51 AM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    I mean if you are aware of this activity and you don't report it, it absolutely can be a crime.
    Well he did choose not to share any relevant information with the FBI after they briefed him on Russia's activities re the elections.

see no evil hear no evil

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by striker42 View Post
    That's exactly right. Perhaps things are starting to change in that regard.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,619 Posts
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin. It is a very great mistake to imagine that the object of loyalty is the authority and interest of one individual man, however dignified by the applause or enriched by the success of popular actions.” Samuel Adams

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" George Orwell

Thanks
    Thanked 1,425 Times in 1,042 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow, you take all of these trees to make a forest.

Russian mob involvement
    Concentration camps
    and this.

Would like to thank the above, but I dont think "Thanks" is exactly the term I am looking for.
    This experiment of Reality TV personality as POTUS gets worse and worse
    Last edited by 57Brave; 07-11-2019 at 10:16 AM.
    “You still don’t get it. It ain’t about your money, bro.” - Omar

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    So Obama should be locked up too? He admitted on live tv that was Russia was doing it and he choose not to do anything about it

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,179 Times in 821 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    So Obama should be locked up too? He admitted on live tv that was Russia was doing it and he choose not to do anything about it
    What does this have to do with child predators?

I'm no Obama apologist, but not telling the general public is not the same as not telling the proper authorities about a child rapist. It appeared Obama elected not to do anything about Russia as he didn't want it to affect the election. Regardless, if Obama did something illegal, lock him up. I really don't care.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,425 Times in 1,042 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Financier Jeffrey Epstein, a registered sex offender, was arrested on Saturday for alleged sex trafficking of minor girls in Florida and New York, multiple sources tell ABC News.

Epstein’s arrest was first reported by The Daily Beast

I bet Bill Clinton is feeling the heat

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/09/n...y-epstein.html

The former president has not been linked by prosecutors or officials to any of the current or previous accusations against Mr. Epstein.
    “You still don’t get it. It ain’t about your money, bro.” - Omar

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obama was backed down by McConnell's threat and he had too much faith in American voters.