Can any of you watch this and say this officers actions are justified? Why is he removed from the vehicle? The cop at one point tells him he removed him because he was on the phone with this mom and thats what people who have something to hide do...... While they have him handcuffed they bring in a drug dog, surprise surprise he alerts on the vehicle. After not finding anything in the vehicle the officer says the dog is alerting on the wallet. I am going to guess that every single person here knows that a lot of money has some drug residue on it. Its unfathomable to me that a cop would not know that. So what does the cop do. He goes to the teen and asks him "sir have you ever had any narcotics in your wallet". WTF kind of question is that. Who would say yes to that. So now that they have not found anything they can arrest him for they are going to take the cuffs off. This kid has been extremely patient with these cops and cooperative as this cop antagonizes him. The cop says to him "if I take you out of these handcuffs while he is finishing up are you going to fight me or run or anything like that". Again with the insulting questions. Who the **** would say yes to that. There is no indication whatsoever this kid wanted to fight or run.

Do those of you who believe in the police understand how humiliating and violating this feels to this kid. Like thethe says to do he is keeping his head down, graduated college, got a good job, never been in trouble, but pulled over by police he is just another ******. He has to go through all this to prove his innocence despite nothing indicating he is a criminal other than the color of his skin.

Now after its over these cops talk about how the mom is going to make **** up and she is going to put her story on the internet and it will get a thousand likes but none of it will be true. This one cops goes as far as to say "its a disease". They keep saying how the mom is making **** up. These cops are the disease.