Thread: what sexual assault looks like in 2019

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,735 Posts

what sexual assault looks like in 2019

I cant get the video to start at 31 seconds but thats where the relevant part is shown. I have been following an interesting situation where a Voice actor who most recently was the voice of Broly in the Dragonball Super movie has been accused and fired for sexual assault/inappropriate behavior with women. I generally believe people when they come out like this but this story is a roller coaster ride. It started out with an accusation that Vic asked the voice actor for Bulma to come up to his hotel room to show him a video and then proceeded to forcibly kiss her. At this point in her story she says he was a trusted friend for 18 years. After people discovered holes in her story big enough to drive a tank through the story changed to how he is a serial abuser and has been inappropriate with women for a long time. His career has been assassinated and he has done the only thing he can do which is sue them. This woman Kara Edwards posted a story about this "dance" which she described as extremely inappropriate and uncomfortable for her. Then someone posted the actual video of the event. Is there a single person out there who sees this and thinks Vic is acting in appropriately.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    They do such a disservice to actual victims and why they get so much support is beyond me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,735 Posts
    I think everyone needs to take a good look at this case to see what SJW virus is doing. It's like a new age salem witch hunts or Mccarthyism.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Arbitration Eligible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    773 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post

I cant get the video to start at 31 seconds but thats where the relevant part is shown. I have been following an interesting situation where a Voice actor who most recently was the voice of Broly in the Dragonball Super movie has been accused and fired for sexual assault/inappropriate behavior with women. I generally believe people when they come out like this but this story is a roller coaster ride. It started out with an accusation that Vic asked the voice actor for Bulma to come up to his hotel room to show him a video and then proceeded to forcibly kiss her. At this point in her story she says he was a trusted friend for 18 years. After people discovered holes in her story big enough to drive a tank through the story changed to how he is a serial abuser and has been inappropriate with women for a long time. His career has been assassinated and he has done the only thing he can do which is sue them. This woman Kara Edwards posted a story about this "dance" which she described as extremely inappropriate and uncomfortable for her. Then someone posted the actual video of the event. Is there a single person out there who sees this and thinks Vic is acting in appropriately.
    My God what a monster.