Thread: Shildt Disses Braves after Frog Stomp

Director of Minor League Reports rico43's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,448 Posts

Shildt Disses Braves after Frog Stomp

A rookie outfielder with the Cardinals violated the sanctity of the locker room by recording and posting Cards manger Mike (Full of) Shildt's postgame "pep talk" after game five. He apologized for the profanity, but not the sentiment. It remains to be seen if anyone on the Braves has the spine to make sure this dis does not go unchallenged.

“What I loved about this series is we played the game hard, we played the game right,” Shildt said in the video. “They started some (expletive). We finished the (expletive). And that’s how we roll. No one (expletives) with us. Ever. Ever. Now I don’t give a (expletive) who we play. We are going to (expletive) them up. We are going to take it to them the whole (expletive) way. We are going to kick their (expletive) (expletive)."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,513 Posts
    We know.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    399 Posts
    Of course they won't show any testosterone or spine. They caved on the Tomahawks just like the NBA did to China.That began the fatality of the season in game 5. Remarks from Chipper and Tex are uncalled for. How can Chipper put his team and his fans down after his career with only 1 team. I've lost a lot of respect for Chipper because of his remarks. H could have said, "The Cards were the better team today'. End of story.
    Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
    And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;......

And, while with silent, lifting mind I’ve trod
    The high untrespassed sanctity of space,
    Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

High Flight
    by
    John Gillespie Magee, Jr.