Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What happened to Lindsey Graham??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    The noble thing to do when it comes to Vietnam was not to go. People like Muhammed Ali are the heroes of the era we should celebrate. The unit McCain volunteered to join is credited with killing over 50k civilians. He volunteered to drop bombs on people halfway across the world and wants some sympathy because they tortured him.....
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,760 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    "I will do my best to explain. It is a mistake to think there is inconsistency between the McCain era And Trump Era. Graham is Essentially a pilot fish. They eat parasites and live off the detritus of larger fish. McCain was a noble shark who sustained his pilot fish. This did not make the Pilot fish noble though, just well fed. Sometimes Pilot fish move on. They are not loyal or faithful. Just hungry. Today he lives off of the vile detritus of his new host, Trump. He is indifferent to the disgustingness. He just wants his little piece".

Steve Schmidt
    I agree with Schmidt but there probably isn't anyone in politics more responsible for Trump's rise than him.

It was Campaign Manager Steve Schmidt that picked Sarah Palin to be McCain's running mate in 2008. And when she became mainstream, the Tea Party rose and she was the self-anointed Mom of the Tea Party movement. Out of the Tea Party movement came the Obama birtherism and rise of polarization we have today. Who lead that birtherism with Arpaio? The current President in office. The Republican Party did zilch when that racist Tea Party element rose into power, because they feared of getting primaried and getting run out office so the establishment absorbed the Tea Party. The same Tea Party movement that complained of deficits and debt, have gone completely silent while their racist leader occupies the oval office now.

So yeah, Steve Schmidt can probably go suck a bag of dicks too.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Yup

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chosen One View Post
    I agree with Schmidt but there probably isn't anyone in politics more responsible for Trump's rise than him.

It was Campaign Manager Steve Schmidt that picked Sarah Palin to be McCain's running mate in 2008. And when she became mainstream, the Tea Party rose and she was the self-anointed Mom of the Tea Party movement. Out of the Tea Party movement came the Obama birtherism and rise of polarization we have today. Who lead that birtherism with Arpaio? The current President in office. The Republican Party did zilch when that racist Tea Party element rose into power, because they feared of getting primaried and getting run out office so the establishment absorbed the Tea Party. The same Tea Party movement that complained of deficits and debt, have gone completely silent while their racist leader occupies the oval office now.

So yeah, Steve Schmidt can probably go suck a bag of dicks too.
    He picked Palin? It was a Hail Mary either way.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts