Page 1447 of 1481 FirstFirst ... 447947134713971437144514461447144814491457 ... LastLast
Results 28,921 to 28,940 of 29602

Thread: The Coronavirus, not the beer

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts

Yeah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    It’s unreal how people can’t look back and see how hard they were duped at this point. Self reflection is healthy folks
    Ivermectin Man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapate50 View Post
    It’s unreal how people can’t look back and see how hard they were duped at this point. Self reflection is healthy folks
    Well those people now have blood on their hands for the devastation caused by lockdowns and forced injections.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,705 Posts
    Propaganda is a very powerful tool.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Everything that the establishment yells is a conspiracy is most likely true.

Just remember these things moving forward all.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    who is Brett Stephens ?

and why would a US Senator quote him ?

To the best of my knowledge Stephens is an opinion writer
    whose opinion on public health/safety is worth as much as Harry Stiles

oh, it was Rand Paul
    ////////

being treated for an illness in one our premier medical facilities
    one cant help but notice ALL medical personnel are masked
    Me thinks I will take the advise/example of those that do it every day
    at the highest of levels over a partisan opinion writer
    or a random poster on a baseball message board
    Last edited by 57Brave; 02-22-2023 at 03:20 PM.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    this amongst thousands of letters:

Sue Nim
    Reno, NV
    2h ago

Wow, Mr Stephens, your article makes it clear that you read the interview with author of the article and not the article itself. The article clearly outlines limitations of the study, in particular low compliance rates with masking. We had zero transmission of any respiratory viruses in our office during the entire pandemic when everyone wore masks. There are many studies looking at detailed transmission patterns in health care settings that have similar findings. Please stop denigrating our public health officials like Dr. Walensky who is trying to weigh all the evidence and come up with the best recommendations possible. Current CDC guidelines give people the green light to chose to mask or not mask so please stop beating this dead horse. Because of scientists like Dr. Walensky we have effective vaccines, treatments and prevention strategies for fighting pandemics like this. People like you just stand at the sidelines jeering. I have an idea.
    During the next respiratory pandemic why don’t you volunteer to work unmasked in an overflowing hospital and let us know how that turns out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    57 questioning authors and sources

I’ve seen it all folks
    Ivermectin Man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    this amongst thousands of letters:

Sue Nim
    Reno, NV
    2h ago

Wow, Mr Stephens, your article makes it clear that you read the interview with author of the article and not the article itself. The article clearly outlines limitations of the study, in particular low compliance rates with masking. We had zero transmission of any respiratory viruses in our office during the entire pandemic when everyone wore masks. There are many studies looking at detailed transmission patterns in health care settings that have similar findings. Please stop denigrating our public health officials like Dr. Walensky who is trying to weigh all the evidence and come up with the best recommendations possible. Current CDC guidelines give people the green light to chose to mask or not mask so please stop beating this dead horse. Because of scientists like Dr. Walensky we have effective vaccines, treatments and prevention strategies for fighting pandemics like this. People like you just stand at the sidelines jeering. I have an idea.
    During the next respiratory pandemic why don’t you volunteer to work unmasked in an overflowing hospital and let us know how that turns out.
    I would be embarrassed if my entire worldview of the last few years was shown to be worthless, too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    I would be embarrassed to voice an opinion on something I knew nothing about
    yes, masks, vaccinations and public health safety measures in general

but hey, that's just me.

Hey boys, to your health
    /////////////////////////////////////
    Last edited by 57Brave; 02-22-2023 at 05:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts

but hey, that's just me.

Hey boys, to your health
    I'll take my track record over the COVID cowards on this topic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts

but hey, that's just me.

Hey boys, to your health
    Is there a topic you haven’t voiced an opinion on ? Oh yeah maybe immigration
    Ivermectin Man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

16. The Following User Says Thank You to thethe For This Useful Post:

Tapate50 (02-25-2023)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    I think 57s right leaning dash key is stuck on his keyboard
    Ivermectin Man

Gwinnett Bound
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts
    Common sense has trumped "science" since the beginning of this.

People think that scientists are funded by some general search for truth mechanism when in fact they're funded by deep pockets that have a monetary reason for studying the research that they're funding.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Friend of the wife visiting this weekend. Shes an ER doctor.

She said her husband was attending a funeral today. Tragic story... Guy in his thirties, just collapsed and died. "Mushy heart" is how she described. She was dumbfounded about it... No prior history, no known hereditary issues... Just died suddenly

She was shocked when I told her that some countries in Europe have stopped giving the MRNA vaccine to young men.

She remains perplexed at the sudden death. She is a COVID cultist, of course

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    WASHINGTON—The U.S. Energy Department has concluded that the Covid pandemic most likely arose from a laboratory leak, according to a classified intelligence report recently provided to the White House and key members of Congress.

The shift by the Energy Department, which previously was undecided on how the virus emerged, is noted in an update to a 2021 document by Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines’s office.

The new report highlights how different parts of the intelligence community have arrived at disparate judgments about the pandemic’s origin. The Energy Department now joins the Federal Bureau of Investigation in saying the virus likely spread via a mishap at a Chinese laboratory. Four other agencies, along with a national intelligence panel, still judge that it was likely the result of a natural transmission, and two are undecided.

The Energy Department’s conclusion is the result of new intelligence and is significant because the agency has considerable scientific expertise and oversees a network of U.S. national laboratories, some of which conduct advanced biological research.

The Energy Department made its judgment with “low confidence,” according to people who have read the classified report.

The FBI previously came to the conclusion that the pandemic was likely the result of a lab leak in 2021 with “moderate confidence” and still holds to this view.

The FBI employs a cadre of microbiologists, immunologists and other scientists and is supported by the National Bioforensic Analysis Center, which was established at Fort Detrick, Md., in 2004 to analyze anthrax and other possible biological threats.

U.S. officials declined to give details on the fresh intelligence and analysis that led the Energy Department to change its position. They added that while the Energy Department and the FBI each say an unintended lab leak is most likely, they arrived at those conclusions for different reasons.

The updated document underscores how intelligence officials are still putting together the pieces on how Covid-19 emerged. More than one million Americans have died in the pandemic that began more than three years ago.

The National Intelligence Council, which conducts long-term strategic analysis, and four agencies, which officials declined to identify, still assess with “low confidence” that the virus came about through natural transmission from an infected animal, according to the updated report.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-o...d=hp_lead_pos1

It should not go without noting that the rest of the world has more or less given up on trying to get China's cooperation in finding out the answer to this question. When we look back at this with the perspective of time, China's lack of interest in providing some clarity on this question is going to stand out more and more as an indictment against their whole system of government.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."