Page 1468 of 1481 FirstFirst ... 468968136814181458146614671468146914701478 ... LastLast
Results 29,341 to 29,360 of 29602

Thread: The Coronavirus, not the beer

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,790 Posts
    Why are none of the covid cowards curious about this?

Fauci lied to congress. He should be in prison

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,900 Posts
    They’d rather ignore it rather than be stoic and admit they were flawed
    Ivermectin Man

Gwinnett Bound
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    Because people never had cardiac episodes before the vaccine? And why don't you acknowledge that the fact that COVID by itself poses a higher risk of myocarditis than the vaccine does?

I never was a supporter of mandatory vaccines. But the paranoia associated with the Covid vaccine is pretty crazy.
    That was just something they said in an attempt to stop vaccine hesitancy. You can literally find studies on covid that tell you anything you want on either side of things.

Common sense has prevailed from the start. They started realizing the shot was causing myocarditis, especially in younger people, so they came out and said that you are at a higher risk of getting it from the virus itself. What a coincidence! The same people also said that if you are vaccinated, you can't transmit the virus. They also said if you are vaccinated, you are protected from contracting the virus unless you are around an unvaccinated person.

I know it's difficult to believe that the Government and media would lie to us since they have such a stellar track record of telling the truth....but yeah, they lied about nearly everything.

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ESP47 View Post
    That was just something they said in an attempt to stop vaccine hesitancy. You can literally find studies on covid that tell you anything you want on either side of things.

Common sense has prevailed from the start. They started realizing the shot was causing myocarditis, especially in younger people, so they came out and said that you are at a higher risk of getting it from the virus itself. What a coincidence! The same people also said that if you are vaccinated, you can't transmit the virus. They also said if you are vaccinated, you are protected from contracting the virus unless you are around an unvaccinated person.

I know it's difficult to believe that the Government and media would lie to us since they have such a stellar track record of telling the truth....but yeah, they lied about nearly everything.
    FRFR why are people so dumb?

It's very obvious that the vaccine can give people symptoms as if they had the virus. It's common for people to feel ill for a short period etc. Yes myocarditis is a risk of the vaccine, as well as a risk from COVID.

Also it's not like kids in the past haven't had heart attacks from "out of nowhere"

Just now we live in the social media age where things are reported 24/7. And especially with people in a bias.

I think the reality is the number of student athlete's who experience a cardiac episode is about 1 in 40K. There are about 8.5M student athletes in the USA. So with that logic you would see around 150-200 events per year. THat's just student athletes, not professional.

It harkens back to the soccer player who died and every nutter blamed it on the vax, until people did a tiny bit of research that the guy was super anti-vax.

What's really sick is the nutters who are politicizing someone having a horrible life changing experience.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,790 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post

It's very obvious that the vaccine can give people symptoms as if they had the virus. It's common for people to feel ill for a short period etc. Yes myocarditis is a risk of the vaccine, as well as a risk from COVID.

Also it's not like kids in the past haven't had heart attacks from "out of nowhere"

Just now we live in the social media age where things are reported 24/7. And especially with people in a bias.

I think the reality is the number of student athlete's who experience a cardiac episode is about 1 in 40K. There are about 8.5M student athletes in the USA. So with that logic you would see around 150-200 events per year. THat's just student athletes, not professional.

It harkens back to the soccer player who died and every nutter blamed it on the vax, until people did a tiny bit of research that the guy was super anti-vax.

What's really sick is the nutters who are politicizing someone having a horrible life changing experience.
    I'm reminded that you're the guy who was so scared that you wanted some old ladies to die because their daughters went to the park... and that the internet was dead...

Sit this one out, dude

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    I'm reminded that you're the guy who was so scared that you wanted some old ladies to die because their daughters went to the park... and that the internet was dead...

Sit this one out, dude
    I'm reminded that you're the guy who sincerely said that Stockholm Sweden was more densely populated than New York City.

Sit this one out dude.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,790 Posts
    I'm reminded that you're the guy who sincerely said that Stockholm Sweden was more densely populated than New York City.

Sit this one out dude.
    Whoa! Got me!

Gwinnett Bound
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts

So someone is a nutter if they don't believe the random "covid gives you myocarditis even worse!" narrative after people started getting it from the shot? Nary a word about covid giving people myocarditis until they found out the jab gave it to perfectly healthy young adults and then all the sudden they pretend like the virus is going to give it to you even worse.

It's just common sense dude. It's a rushed medication that has nasty side effects and in order to keep scaring people into getting it, they made them feel like they were at bigger risk of the nasty side effects by not getting the jab. If you believe this, I don't know what to tell you other than enjoy being gullible and naive. I'll just continue to go on my merry way using common sense here over government and big pharma lies. It's worked every step of the way so far.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,900 Posts
    Whoa! Got me!
    Believe the science
    Ivermectin Man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,790 Posts
    There's a shock

Externalities....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Massive spike in excess mortality in young white collar workers starting in Q3 21. I can’t for the life of me guess why?????
    Natural Immunity Croc

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    cause of the death cult

duh
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,790 Posts
    Nothing worse than academics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,900 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Remember when it was making people blind in Oklahoma ?

And all the ERs full of people overdosing?!?

Lolol
    Ivermectin Man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,900 Posts
    Nothing worse than academics

How are we still here ?!?
    Ivermectin Man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,790 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapate50 View Post
    How are we still here ?!?
    Kitchen sink man!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapate50 View Post
    Remember when it was making people blind in Oklahoma ?

And all the ERs full of people overdosing?!?

Lolol
    It was clear from the beginning that HCQ/Ivermectin worked.

It was a crime against humanity that they were suppressed.

Another L for the BL. Pathetic.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,790 Posts
    The senator wrote, "Based on data from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database, the whistleblower reported that the total number of diseases and injuries in pilots across DoD was 265 in 2016; 252 in 2017; 164 in 2018; 223 in 2019; 2,194 in 2020; 2,861 in 2021; and 4,059 in 2022.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,900 Posts
    New booster coming out.

BL you getting in line ?
    Ivermectin Man