Page 442 of 1481 FirstFirst ... 3423924324404414424434444524925429421442 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,840 of 29602

Thread: The Coronavirus, not the beer

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,324 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Enscheff View Post
    Dude, I’m never going to let you suck my dick, so stop following me around the Internet.

I’m sorry you thought Newk was throwing 104 a few years ago and I called you out on it. Please stop single white femaling me. Find another person on the internet to obsess over.
    LOL! ****ing idiot. WE GOT KAVANAUGH NOW!!!! THE SOUTH IS ALL GONNA DIE FROM THE CORONAVIRUS!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    Until you become an expert on epidemiology, I'll ignore your posts on this thread the best I can.

I wish I could put a mask on your posts. You're like a virus on the truth. Have you ever listened to some of the testimonies of people working on the front line who have to deal everyday with the suffering and death of this virus? In many places they are already at the breaking point and the number of cases is still going up.
    Oh you mean people are dying from a virus? That is shocking.

Its a tragedy when anyone dies for whatever reason.

Fact is we have never done this in our history and it was a massive mistake.

Until you understand that 'cases' are irrelevant its no sense talking with you.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    You're a ****ign moron. Stop this masks don't work thing. They serve a specific purpose and work.
    Masks have incremental success. You know what works better. Everyone staying under their covers and not doing anything while letting bozos accumlate all the wealth in the country.

Lets do whatever it takes! If we can save one life!
    Natural Immunity Croc

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Masks have incremental success. You know what works better. Everyone staying under their covers and not doing anything while letting bozos accumlate all the wealth in the country.

Lets do whatever it takes! If we can save one life!
    Hey dumb****, if more people wore masks we could reopen more. It's pretty ****ing obvious. It's people like you and "Pot makes people crazy murderers" Alex Berenson that are why we're where we're at. Sadly your own stupidity is blinding you of the real way forward.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Hey dumb****, if more people wore masks we could reopen more. It's pretty ****ing obvious. It's people like you and "Pot makes people crazy murderers" Alex Berenson that are why we're where we're at. Sadly your own stupidity is blinding you of the real way forward.
    You still dont get it.

There is conflicting research on the effectiveness while over 50% of rhe population in NYC might be immune.

Its a ****kng virus that is slightly worse then the flu. Unless we start wearing masks all year round for regular flues I dont want to hear your insane virtue signalling bull****.

This is equivalent to saying BLM while not giving a **** about inner city deaths.
    Natural Immunity Croc

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Just you wait 2 more weeks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post

The willful ignorance by the zealots on the left is scary. All the data points to one direction and they refuse to accept the truth in front of their eyes.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    You still dont get it.

There is conflicting research on the effectiveness while over 50% of rhe population in NYC might be immune.

Its a ****kng virus that is slightly worse then the flu. Unless we start wearing masks all year round for regular flues I dont want to hear your insane virtue signalling bull****.

This is equivalent to saying BLM while not giving a **** about inner city deaths.
    No you're false equivalency is stupid here.

The reason you should have worn a mask from jump street and why other countries have combated the spread of the disease better a healthy part of that is masks. I'm not gonna post the research that has been done with the efficacy of masks and spreads of coronavirus, or reduction of droplets. I'm done with that aspect, you obviously lack basic common sense and research capabilities. This isn't a slightly worse regular flu, saying that is like saying HIV is a slightly worse STD. Ignore the death rate for a second, the spread rate is high, and we haven't seen what happens to the "recovered" yet. Typically the recovery from a flu is you're totally fine. You could survive COVID 19 and have permanent lung scarring.

https://www.vox.com/2020/5/8/2125189...fects-symptoms

Imagine being a healthy 32 year old, who now has potentially permanent lung scarring. And you're over here saying that it's slightly worse that the flu.It's sad that you're so discompassionate, and stupid.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts

Severe cases of COVID can take a lot longer to recover from than 2 weeks. They know this now. Care to explain why hospitalizations are still going up?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Severe cases of COVID can take a lot longer to recover from than 2 weeks. They know this now. Care to explain why hospitalizations are still going up?
    Because people are going to the hospital again for non covid related illnesses.

You want to explain why hospitalizarion rate for covid confirmed people is dropping rapidly? How about length of stays?

Its like caring about homerus more than OPS. Statheads have come full circile to their preconceived beliefs. Its amusing.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    No you're false equivalency is stupid here.

The reason you should have worn a mask from jump street and why other countries have combated the spread of the disease better a healthy part of that is masks. I'm not gonna post the research that has been done with the efficacy of masks and spreads of coronavirus, or reduction of droplets. I'm done with that aspect, you obviously lack basic common sense and research capabilities. This isn't a slightly worse regular flu, saying that is like saying HIV is a slightly worse STD. Ignore the death rate for a second, the spread rate is high, and we haven't seen what happens to the "recovered" yet. Typically the recovery from a flu is you're totally fine. You could survive COVID 19 and have permanent lung scarring.

https://www.vox.com/2020/5/8/2125189...fects-symptoms

Imagine being a healthy 32 year old, who now has potentially permanent lung scarring. And you're over here saying that it's slightly worse that the flu.It's sad that you're so discompassionate, and stupid.
    I'm not concerned with anecodtoal stories when determining the course of action for the world. Sorry you think at such a small level.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Because people are going to the hospital again for non covid related illnesses.

You want to explain why hospitalizarion rate for covid confirmed people is dropping rapidly? How about length of stays?

Its like caring about homerus more than OPS. Statheads have come full circile to their preconceived beliefs. Its amusing.
    Nope. I'm talkign about COVID related hospitalizations.

https://covidtracking.com/data/state/georgia#historical

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    I'm not concerned with anecodtoal stories when determining the course of action for the world. Sorry you think at such a small level.
    ****ing A. You're worthless, I'm putting you on a ban again because you're such a moron.

I hope no one close to you dies from your ignorance or experiences severe long term health complications. Though it may be the only way for you to realize that this disease is real.

Arguing with you feels like arguing with people who insist no one died in 9/11 or at school shootings. Just heartless morons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    So we should wait another 2 weeks, then?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    ****ing A. You're worthless, I'm putting you on a ban again because you're such a moron.

I hope no one close to you dies from your ignorance or experiences severe long term health complications. Though it may be the only way for you to realize that this disease is real.

Arguing with you feels like arguing with people who insist no one died in 9/11 or at school shootings. Just heartless morons.
    You literally wished death on people in this thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts

Who said the disease wasn't real?

You are still ignoring the data and science and resorting to anecdotes.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    You literally wished death on people in this thread
    Sorry, I thought you were pro-social darwinism. But whatever, I don't give a **** anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Nope. I'm talkign about COVID related hospitalizations.

https://covidtracking.com/data/state/georgia#historical
    You now care about home runs more than OPS. Congratulations.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Georgia is talking about shutting down again. So maybe Kemp is takign this more seriously than you are. Whatever, doens't matter to me. All you care about is yourself and the all mighty dollar. That's fine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Crosses fingers!

Hope they are all conservatives.
    Natural Immunity Croc