Page 870 of 1481 FirstFirst ... 3707708208608688698708718728809209701370 ... LastLast
Results 17,381 to 17,400 of 29602

Thread: The Coronavirus, not the beer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphysicist View Post
    In my gut, I think the simplest explanation is it just jumped from animal to human (whether by eating or contact or whatever), since that's how all these viruses spring up.

Anything is possible I guess, so like maybe they were studying a bat virus and had terrible protocols (no evidence for this that I see), but all the stuff about the lab I've seen so far is complete speculation, fomented by people who have an interest in selling something. I haven't seen anything credible that would make me change my gut feeling that this works like every other virus ever, and the idea that it was engineered somehow seems especially dumb.
    Smart person
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalyn View Post
    Speculate: form a theory or conjecture about a subject without firm evidence

You sure speculate a lot, and then you seem to never adjust your speculation once we have actual firm evidence. Speculate all you want, just don't be an idiot.

Here is this link again - https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

We know it was not constructed in a lab. We know it was not manipulated in a lab. So what were they doing with it? Also, it would have to evolve naturally, spread to a human, that human get quarantined without giving it to anyone else, the virus collected from said human, kept in the lab for a bit, nothing done with it except observation, and then accidentally or on purpose getting released to their own population (not carried to another country and released). All this while nothing else dangerous in that lab was released, and the lab remained operational. If you believe a scenario like that with no firm evidence over the scenario we have faced with nearly every other virus, you are being an idiot.
    Ages better and better.

Remember, I'm the conspiracy theorist.

The left wants you to completely disbelieve what your eyes are clearly telling you. Same goes for the shame 2020 election.

I know, right now its a conspiracy to suggest it was a sham. But, like many other claims of conspiarcy madness the last 4 years that will come into focus and prove to be a stolen election. But please, continue to yell conspiracy nuts. It seems to be the magic touch for things to become true.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Anyone that has been following and is being honest knows that the IFR is severely overstated because of terrible policy from Democratic governors.
    Look at this post from April of 2020.

We got mind****ed because the northeast democrat leaders killed off their old people with terrible policy.
    Natural Immunity Croc

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Look at this post from April of 2020.

We got mind****ed because the northeast democrat leaders killed off their old people with terrible policy.
    But... They're the gold standard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chosen One View Post
    Governor's DeSantis and Kemp of FL and GA are both Trump guys. They were Trump loyalists before they ran for governor.

Georgia is one of the worst states dealing with this and no stay in order has been called.

Florida, may be even worse due to DeSantis lack of action.

Georgia and FL may very well be the next two places where this blows up.
    WOW! Look at this post from 4/1.

Yeah - The 'Trumpkin' leaders are the ones who did a bad job.
    Natural Immunity Croc

6. The Following User Says Thank You to thethe For This Useful Post:

Tapate50 (05-09-2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    So, were done with this, right?

We no longer blindly believe the experts right?

The experts have admitted to being wrong and recommending alternative actions instead, right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    This is impossible.

Im reliably assured masks are the key

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    I wonder if anyone will say they are wrong or sorry for calling people conspiracy theorists for saying what was obvious the minute this virus was made known to the public.

When will fauchi face justice for funding the death of over 500k Americans?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    This is impossible.

Im reliably assured masks are the key

Experts have zero clue what they are talking about. It’s all about implementing measures to facilitate the government taking more control.

Thank god we have courageous patriots lien Desantis to show the world the right way to live.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Waiting for Free Agency acesfull86's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    910 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,408 Posts
    Ages better and better.

Remember, I'm the conspiracy theorist.

The left wants you to completely disbelieve what your eyes are clearly telling you. Same goes for the shame 2020 election.

I know, right now its a conspiracy to suggest it was a sham. But, like many other claims of conspiarcy madness the last 4 years that will come into focus and prove to be a stolen election. But please, continue to yell conspiracy nuts. It seems to be the magic touch for things to become true.
    Everything I said in that post is absolutely fact. You are a nut, and you think your conviction is evidence. It isn't. Evidence is evidence, and all the evidence proves that it was a natural virus that, at worst, might've been getting studied in the lab and an accident released it. We know what a created virus would look like, and we know what to look for (witness marks) to see if it has been tampered with. If they had the ability to create a virus that did not show all the signs of being created, or if they were able to tamper with a virus without leaving witness marks, we would all be dead, because they could do FAR WORSE than this virus that acts, spreads, and mutates within the parameters that we would expect. And you know who wouldn't be figuring out that such a feat of science had been accomplished while all the actual scientist just totally missed it? The same people who think we are turning frogs gay, or whatever new bull**** that someone creates a conspiracy about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,408 Posts
    Vaccines should be left to at risk populations and of course vaccines should be 100% voluntary.

This is not directed at you at all but the virtue signaling of doing your duty and getting vaccinated is pathetic to me.
    You are so ignorant. If only the at-risk get vaccinated this virus WILL eventually mutate into something that the vaccinated are no longer immune to. You think the lockdown was bad? Just wait until what happens because of people who think their idea of common sense trumps actual scientific fact. We are already stalling far short of herd immunity because of this kind of **** message. This is about to truly be a disaster, all because of a bunch of ****ing idiots.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Everything I said in that post is absolutely fact. You are a nut, and you think your conviction is evidence. It isn't. Evidence is evidence, and all the evidence proves that it was a natural virus that, at worst, might've been getting studied in the lab and an accident released it. We know what a created virus would look like, and we know what to look for (witness marks) to see if it has been tampered with. If they had the ability to create a virus that did not show all the signs of being created, or if they were able to tamper with a virus without leaving witness marks, we would all be dead, because they could do FAR WORSE than this virus that acts, spreads, and mutates within the parameters that we would expect. And you know who wouldn't be figuring out that such a feat of science had been accomplished while all the actual scientist just totally missed it? The same people who think we are turning frogs gay, or whatever new bull**** that someone creates a conspiracy about.
    Good good.

Dig deeper. Odd that the left can’t see the obvious truths anymore.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    You are so ignorant. If only the at-risk get vaccinated this virus WILL eventually mutate into something that the vaccinated are no longer immune to. You think the lockdown was bad? Just wait until what happens because of people who think their idea of common sense trumps actual scientific fact. We are already stalling far short of herd immunity because of this kind of **** message. This is about to truly be a disaster, all because of a bunch of ****ing idiots.
    All variants this far aren’t getting past existing T cell immunity and the vaccines. Reinfection rates globally are effectively zero.

You’re a hysterical nut on this issue. Not everyone needs the vaccine. Just straight up looney toons **** now.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Other religious leaders who took part in the Kumbh Mela said they had no regrets. Dharamdasji is a 73-year-old Hindu priest whose sect sent hundreds of thousands of members to the gathering.

“Covid will come and go,” he said. “A festival for the gods cannot be stopped.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...us-kumbh-mela/
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Is this like the guy that got put in jail in Canada for opening his church?

Can’t tell
    Ivermectin Man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapate50 View Post
    Is this like the guy that got put in jail in Canada for opening his church?

Can’t tell
    They're not worried about that.

We know who would have turned in Anne Frank thanks to this virus

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Good good.

Dig deeper. Odd that the left can’t see the obvious truths anymore.
    Interesting and timely convo on this issue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Interesting and timely convo on this issue

It’s been public record for a while.

Only one reason the left doesn’t care.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    It’s been public record for a while.

Only one reason the left doesn’t care.
    Its just weird to me how the left so quickly became the party of totalitarian group think and push so vehemently to shut down debate on literally everything