Page 896 of 1481 FirstFirst ... 3967968468868948958968978989069469961396 ... LastLast
Results 17,901 to 17,920 of 29616

Thread: The Coronavirus, not the beer

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Never was double masking myself.

What source told you Stockholm was more densely populated than NYC?
    If memory serves I admitted I got that wrong.

That's what not hacks do when they get something wrong... Admit it, self reflect, and then correct.

Having said all that, a technical fact being wrong is not nearly as dangerous as Lord Fauci dictating 330m people on a daily basis in which nearly everything he said was wrong or contradicted

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    No it's not an idea that only certain outfits are approved sources, but when you don't see me citing Huffington Post on here.

I understand how twitter works, I think you don't know how it works, when it comes to sharing things, consider who you're sharing, not just leaning into the algorithm. The Algorithm knows you're a looney WLM MRA crazy person because you follow Cernovich which tells them everyhting they need to know about you. You fall into a failure of character when you expect honest sourcing from a self proclaimed troll.

Again, I know you wouldn't have the stones to say any of these insults to my face, which I always find funny. You also clearly know nothing about running a business, creating jobs, creating something for the economy. As you're content with a job where you clock in your 40 hours of depression and count down days until you can finally be happy when you retire.
    I don’t even have a Twitter account anymore so your algorithm comment is just stupid but I digress.

It’s funny you think that all jobs are as you described. I go into an office two days a week and spend the rest of my time at home with my wife and newborn. When you aren’t a lazy idiot you get an actual good job and enjoy what you do so you don’t have to wait till you retire. But I know you have to pretend that is the reality because you’re embarrassed at what a waste of space you are and are only lucky because your with a girl that is giving you a lifeline.

Sad
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts
    Are we gonna get a 9/11 style commission on this guy or are those only reserved for armless trespassers?

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    If memory serves I admitted I got that wrong.

That's what not hacks do when they get something wrong... Admit it, self reflect, and then correct.

Having said all that, a technical fact being wrong is not nearly as dangerous as Lord Fauci dictating 330m people on a daily basis in which nearly everything he said was wrong or contradicted
    Except you have no evidence that he was wrong. Like literally every thing you've said has been contested.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts
    ... Wut

Gwinnett Bound
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Still waiting for the 10 years of research about the ineffectiveness of masks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by McCann'sCans View Post
    Still waiting for the 10 years of research about the ineffectiveness of masks.
    For asymptomatic people they are useless. Fauchi in a moment of honesty backed that up with his recommendation to his colleague.

Every study which says masks are effective discuss droplets.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    I don’t even have a Twitter account anymore so your algorithm comment is just stupid but I digress.

It’s funny you think that all jobs are as you described. I go into an office two days a week and spend the rest of my time at home with my wife and newborn. When you aren’t a lazy idiot you get an actual good job and enjoy what you do so you don’t have to wait till you retire. But I know you have to pretend that is the reality because you’re embarrassed at what a waste of space you are and are only lucky because your with a girl that is giving you a lifeline.

Sad
    Lol thethe I'm only basing this off things you have been saying like you post on here because you don't care about your job and so on so forth.

I find it funny you think I'm lazy, When i've been working for so long. And yeah I don't have a good paying job, just have a house, car, pets, expensive hobbies, etc.

And I think it's cute you think they gave me a lifeline, I've only drastically increased revenue flow since I"ve been working there so I'm sure I'm the lifeline. Not a key part of it.

Again, it's cute that you think you have some kind of great life when you've made statements otherwise. But you do you boo boo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    You got your job because you are ****ing the owners daughter. Stop pretending you’re some amazing competent person who somehow gets fired from Verizon. Just don’t ruin it or else your earnings ability gets capped big time. God bless.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    ... Wut
    You don't. You're basically saying everything he's recommended is wrong, which isn't true.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    You got your job because you are ****ing the owners daughter. Stop pretending you’re some amazing competent person who somehow gets fired from Verizon. Just don’t ruin it or else your earnings ability gets capped big time. God bless.
    Hahahahahahhahahahhahahahahaha

I mean you're right about one thing, if I wasn't dating my daughter I wouldn't work here because I'd still be in NJ making, hmmmm, the same basic amount of money.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,263 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapate50 View Post
    I haven’t worn one in months.
    ok

lol
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,263 Posts
    You still wearing yours? Or did you stop when they finally gave you permission?
    since who gave me permission? wtf are you rambling about

do you take your shoes off before going into a store and yell at a worker about freedoms when they have a no shirt/no shoes/no service sign? lol
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts
    So you still wearing yours?

Bc you said you were after you got vaccinated

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,263 Posts
    i actually didn't say that

but i don't except truth from a fake like you

enjoy manifesting the argument you want though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    It baffles me that sturg won't answer the simple questions, like if he walks into an establishment and just gets buck ass naked because clothes are a violation of his rights?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,263 Posts
    TYRANNY!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts
    It baffles me that sturg won't answer the simple questions, like if he walks into an establishment and just gets buck ass naked because clothes are a violation of his rights?
    If a business requires me to wear a mask, I wear a mask.

Doesn't mean they aren't stupid. And my original comment was about government mask mandates.

Yall are a slow bunch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    i actually didn't say that

but i don't except truth from a fake like you

enjoy manifesting the argument you want though.
    So are you still wearing your masks?

Gwinnett Bound
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Fwiw, I am very much not wearing my mask anymore. I had been wearing it in the grocery store down the street from me because they required it- and I still usually have one in my pocket in case a business requires it- but I'm never wearing it otherwise.

I'm confident that there are many people who aren't vaccinated who have decided to stop wearing masks and will help covid to stick around longer than it should (just like they helped it to do as much damage as it has done), but I'm happy to rarely think about it anymore from a personal risk or personal transmission standpoint.