Page 901 of 1482 FirstFirst ... 40180185189189990090190290391195110011401 ... LastLast
Results 18,001 to 18,020 of 29630

Thread: The Coronavirus, not the beer

Gwinnett Bound
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Got it. My understanding has been that 1) symptomatic cases have a strong T Cell response while asymptomatic cases often don't and 2) T Cells are meant for fighting existing viruses while antibodies protect against future infection. Granted I am the furthest thing from a medical expert, so could be totally wrong.

Regardless, I haven't seen any research that suggests infection alone produces long-term immunity on par with infection + vaccine or vaccine + booster. That is what I was curious to know if you had seen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,906 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by McCann'sCans View Post
    Got it. My understanding has been that 1) symptomatic cases have a strong T Cell response while asymptomatic cases often don't and 2) T Cells are meant for fighting existing viruses while antibodies protect against future infection. Granted I am the furthest thing from a medical expert, so could be totally wrong.

Regardless, I haven't seen any research that suggests infection alone produces long-term immunity on par with infection + vaccine or vaccine + booster. That is what I was curious to know if you had seen.
    Nothing to show it would be the same length but there is absolutely nothing to suggest natural infection is short term immunity. The consensus now seems to be it would be years even without a vaccine. This is not to say a vaccine doesn’t give you MORE protection but then we re-engage the conversations of accounting g for low probability events.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,906 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,263 Posts
    so many greatest hits there

hydroxychloroquine
    breaking911
    conspiracy
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,263 Posts
    I bet I can guess who she voted for

"For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,827 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    I bet I can guess who she voted for

Choose your fighter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,906 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Why aren’t people more enraged about this? The crowd that wanted to take every precaution necessary to save as many lives seems to not care about a treatment being suppressed that could have saved 100k people at least.

What is happening here?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,827 Posts
    Why aren’t people more enraged about this? The crowd that wanted to take every precaution necessary to save as many lives seems to not care about a treatment being suppressed that could have saved 100k people at least.

What is happening here?
    Of course we know the goal was politics and power.

Anytime Now Frankie... tululush's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    Will you be following Dr. Trump’s medical suggestions and take some as a preventive measure? What about his suggestions concerning bleach and uv light?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,827 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tululush View Post
    Will you be following Dr. Trump’s medical suggestions and take some as a preventive measure? What about his suggestions concerning bleach and uv light?
    Are you still on the "masks are necessary even after vaccination" kick?

That was fun times

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts

What is happening here?
    Because you're sharing breaking 911, which is at best dubious in it's reporting, more likely fake news.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20...-patients.aspx

medRxiv publishes preliminary scientific reports that are not peer-reviewed and, therefore, should not be regarded as conclusive, guide clinical practice/health-related behavior, or treated as established information.

So yet again, it's fake news.

Also it has to do with the combination of HCQ and AZM, not HCQ.

As the intelligent community has said, HCQ should be a tool used by a Doctor. It's not a miracle drug and can be deadly to certain people.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,906 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Because you're sharing breaking 911, which is at best dubious in it's reporting, more likely fake news.

medRxiv publishes preliminary scientific reports that are not peer-reviewed and, therefore, should not be regarded as conclusive, guide clinical practice/health-related behavior, or treated as established information.

As the intelligent community has said, HCQ should be a tool used by a Doctor. It's not a miracle drug and can be deadly to certain people.
    Haha ‘peer reviewed’ as if that means a thing anymore.

Has anyone said HCQ should be taken alone? You change the parameters each time because you know you were wrong. You never understood it from the beginning and you just took the OMB narrative.

HCQ works. It always worked. It was always meant to be paired with a zpak and/or zinc. It was always meant to be delivered within the first week of a confirmed infection and now they are learning it so effective even after.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,827 Posts

Remember when the FDA said do not use HCQ last year.

They rescinded that advice, of course.

Everything was reactionary to Trump. Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Are you still on the "masks are necessary even after vaccination" kick?

That was fun times
    I’ve been following the medical directions of my wife and other doctors; not Thethe the cult leader or Trump the wannabe doctor. And to answer your question, I wear a mask when they are required in restaurants and retail establishments. When I’m out with friends or outside, I do not. Hopefully that brings a smile to your face and adds some happiness to your otherwise pathetic life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,827 Posts
    I’ve been following the medical directions of my wife and other doctors; not Thethe the cult leader or Trump the wannabe doctor. And to answer your question, I wear a mask when they are required in restaurants and retail establishments. When I’m out with friends or outside, I do not. Hopefully that brings a smile to your face and adds some happiness to your otherwise pathetic life.
    I see you have evolved since March after lord Fauci gave you permission to.

Adorable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    Haha ‘peer reviewed’ as if that means a thing anymore.

Has anyone said HCQ should be taken alone? You change the parameters each time because you know you were wrong. You never understood it from the beginning and you just took the OMB narrative.

HCQ works. It always worked. It was always meant to be paired with a zpak and/or zinc. It was always meant to be delivered within the first week of a confirmed infection and now they are learning it so effective even after.
    Unless you’re a licensed physician I’d suggest not giving out medical advice on a message board. Not the smartest thing to be doing. But then again look at who I’m talking to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    I see you have evolved since March after lord Fauci gave you permission to.

Adorable
    Lol sure. We’ll go with that. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Whatever you say homie. By the 2 minute reply I know you didn't read the article I shared, or the actual study. So I'll just leave that there.

This idea you're peddling is incredibly dangerous, as peer review is incredibly important. Anyone who knows anything about well, anything knows the importance of checking someone else's work.

Remember that people did "studies" linking MMR vaccine to causing Autism. ANd that plain old isn't true.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,906 Posts
    Whatever you say homie. By the 2 minute reply I know you didn't read the article I shared, or the actual study. So I'll just leave that there.

This idea you're peddling is incredibly dangerous, as peer review is incredibly important. Anyone who knows anything about well, anything knows the importance of checking someone else's work.

Remember that people did "studies" linking MMR vaccine to causing Autism. ANd that plain old isn't true.
    You mean 2 minutes from the point I first posted the tweet and read the study? I think that’s longer than 2 minutes.

Peer review has proven to be absolute garbage and is just a rubber stamp to not question while the scientific community profits from the donor class and the ccp. For you to not see that after what has been released just proves you don’t want to know how bamboozled you are.

Remember the peer reviews studies that said the ccp virus wasn’t made in a lab?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,827 Posts
    This will fall on deaf ears, but listen to anything Dr. Fauci has said over the course of the year. Literally, anything.

I’ve tried to explain to you what my wife does for a living at least a dozen times but you could care less about that as a reason to trust science. But as Goldy pointed out, that doesn’t fit your narrative so her knowledge, skills, and experience are absolutely worthless. Right?

But let’s for a second entertain your world of delusion, how do you think covid is spread/contracted, and what do you, if anything, think suppresses or minimizes the spread of the virus?
    This was in response to me asking why masks are needed post vaccination...

So adorable