Page 449 of 1481 FirstFirst ... 3493994394474484494504514594995499491449 ... LastLast
Results 8,961 to 8,980 of 29602

Thread: The Coronavirus, not the beer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,991 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Why would Henry Ford say it is though? Are they trump guys?
    They said it was a promising study and that it doesn't throw other research out the window... its more complicated than that. The study in no way claims that this is the answer, but a potentially promising step. The only people who think its signed sealed and delivered are the right wing political hack wackos like thethe. Its all politics for them... they could care less about who gets this virus.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts
    Why would Henry Ford say it is though? Are they trump guys?
    I'm not saying the people who are doing the Henry Ford story are bull****ting anyone. There is by now a lot of research on this. You can read the Henry Ford story. I've looked at it. It is not hard to understand its limitations. The people who carried out the Henry Ford research acknowledge that.

So my question for you is why would the FDA say HDQ is unlikely to be effective?
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,322 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zbhargrove View Post
    Interesting. I know 3 ER doctors personally who are very good friends of mine. One in Colorado, one in North Dakota, and one in Georgia... none of them are saying that. In fact, they all tell me that all the evidence they've seen regarding HCQ keeps them skeptical. Now you claim "nearly ever doctor on the frontline... says that this works." If that were true, simple statistical probability would postulate that at least one of those 3 doctors would say it works without a doubt, but they don't... so your claim is quite honestly bull****
    From the the guy who buys into every anti-Trump conspiracy. Time will prove thethe and I right on this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,991 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    I'm not saying the people who are doing the Henry Ford story are bull****ting anyone. There is by now a lot of research on this. You can read the Henry Ford story. I've looked at it. It is not hard to understand its limitations. The people who carried out the Henry Ford research acknowledge that.

So my question for you is why would the FDA say HDQ is unlikely to be effective?
    Its quite clear they acknowledge the limitations but these people only read Twitter headlines.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts
    They said it was a promising study and that it doesn't throw other research out the window... its more complicated than that. The study in no way claims that this is the answer, but a potentially promising step. The only people who think its signed sealed and delivered are the right wing political hack wackos like thethe. Its all politics for them... they could care less about who gets this virus.
    Wackos and hacks pretty much sums it up. People do serious research. They say something with all sorts of cautions and caveats. And it gets twisted into a pretzel by crazy people like our friend thethe.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,991 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    From the the guy who buys into every anti-Trump conspiracy. Time will prove thethe and I right on this.
    And this from the guy who buys into every Obama/New World Order/Pizzagate/Q conspiracy theory... lmao

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,322 Posts
    Wackos and hacks pretty much sums it up. People do serious research. They say something with all sorts of cautions and caveats. And it gets twisted into a pretzel by crazy people like our friend thethe.
    You mean crazy people who buy into Russian collusion and other whacky conspiracies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,991 Posts
    Well, you know, when you're the shinning noble on the hill fighting off all those Marxists... you carry a heavy burden

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,322 Posts
    And this from the guy who buys into every Obama/New World Order/Pizzagate/Q conspiracy theory... lmao
    LOL! I never bought into Pizzagate so it tells me you don't know what you're talking about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,991 Posts
    LOL! I never bought into Pizzagate so it tells me what you're talking about.
    Okay so I guess the other 3 still work for you. I never bought into the Steele Dossier crap... but its sure not hard for me to believe Trump, a man who's made a career out stepping on those less fortunate for self gain, tried everything in his playbook to make sure he was elected. Putin has played him like a fiddle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,701 Posts

I have no idea.

Why would Henry Ford further study if the FDA were so conclusive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,991 Posts
    I have no idea.

Why would Henry Ford further study if the FDA were so conclusive?
    Because that's what science does?

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,322 Posts
    Okay so I guess the other 3 still work for you. I never bought into the Steele Dossier crap... but its sure not hard for me to believe Trump, a man who's made a career out stepping on those less fortunate for self gain, tried everything in his playbook to make sure he was elected. Putin has played him like a fiddle.
    What Obama conspiracy? You mean the one where he was involved with this Flynn nonsense and spied on reporters. Yeah, that's a real leap. I'm not a NWO guy either. This is coming from the guy accusing our intel for covering for Trump.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,991 Posts
    What Obama conspiracy? You mean the one where he was involved with this Flynn nonsense and spied on reporters. Yeah, that's a real leap. I'm not a NWO guy either. From the guy accusing our intel for covering for Trump.
    And the circle of insanity begins again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Why would a regulatory agency make a strange decision right when a major pharmaceutical is about to release a more expensive treatment?

This is a hard one...
    Natural Immunity Croc

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,322 Posts
    And the circle of insanity begins again.
    Insanity? Did you look at Strzok's notes? Obama was there at the beginning, bud. Did you look at Reuter's article complaining about Obama spying on reporters? I'm not reporting anything that's coming from right wing sites. These are facts. You and the rest of these goobers haven't been right about a thing in three years so I can't expect you to be right now I guess.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,322 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Why would a regulatory agency make a strange decision right when a major pharmaceutical is about to release a more expensive treatment?

This is a hard one...
    Careful. Believing politics are involved makes you look crazy. LOL!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,991 Posts
    Insanity? Did you look at Strzok's notes? Obama was there at the beginning, bud. Did you look at Reuter's article complaining about Obama spying on reporters? I'm not reporting anything that's coming from right wing sites. These are facts. You and the rest of these goobers haven't been right about a thing in three years so I can't expect you to be right now I guess.
    You missed the point (not that I'm surprised). I don't care about Obama... never liked him, never voted for him (still, the conspiracies you guys have about him are ridiculous... he wasn't a great president, but he's not the villain you idiots make him out to be)... it doesn't justify Trump's crimes and abhorrent behavior as leader of our country.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,991 Posts
    But hey! No worries, our fearless leader says this crisis has been "handled!" Open and shut case, nothing to worry about anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts
    I never bought into Pizzagate
    That's quite a credential...something to be proud of

"I am your retribution."

21. The Following User Says Thank You to nsacpi For This Useful Post:

zbhargrove (07-03-2020)