Page 949 of 1481 FirstFirst ... 44984989993994794894995095195999910491449 ... LastLast
Results 18,961 to 18,980 of 29602

Thread: The Coronavirus, not the beer

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,785 Posts
    The rhetoric is just so bizarre

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,897 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    California cases are at summer highs and weirdly for a second year in a row there is no mention from our lefty friends about how they are failing
    Something something gaze averting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,785 Posts
    This thread man...

Media is EOTP

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

Jaw (07-26-2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,785 Posts
    Lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

Jaw (07-26-2021)

Waiting for Free Agency acesfull86's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    910 Posts
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.ya...185000105.html

Zeynep Tufecki, a sociologist who has written extensively on COVID-19 throughout the pandemic, is a proponent of broadening vaccine mandates in the United States, citing precedent in the health-care sector, the military, and schools.

Kentucky, she notes in a piece published Saturday in The New York Times, requires anyone working in a long-term care facility to be vaccinated against the flu and pneumococcal disease unless they have a medical or religious exemption (Brown University's Dr. Ashish Jha, another prominent voice during the pandemic, also pointed to flu vaccine mandates in nursing homes as a reason to implement them for the coronavirus). But Tufecki acknowledged that the fact that the Food and Drug Administration has still not granted full authorization for the Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson vaccines is an obstacle to imposing such requirements.

Both Pfizer and Moderna, which were granted emergency use late last year, have submitted their applications for full approval, and the former is apparently set to receive the green light no later than January 2022. Tufecki, for one, hopes the stamp comes much more quickly than that, however. "It would be a grave mistake for the agency to take another six months," she writes for the Times, explaining that the extra waiting time "has allowed some anti-vaxxers to claim the vaccines are experimental."

—————

Tick, tock, tick, tock …

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,785 Posts
    NYC teachers notorious Trumpers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,538 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    bump
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,785 Posts
    My guess is a critical thinking person is less likely to get the vaccine after recovering from covid than someone who believes everything the lifelong beaurocrat tells them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,538 Posts
    bureaucrat

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,785 Posts
    Thinks lekturur

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Remember the arguments about which immunity was more effective? Natural infection vs new experimental treatment?

What happened to that argument?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    910 Posts
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-a...ion_major_pos5

It’s hard to know exactly when Australia’s pandemic response crossed the line from tragedy into farce. But future historians could do worse than pinpoint the moment when Sydney’s chief health supremo told the city’s residents to stop being friendly to one another when they ventured out to buy essentials, lest they get themselves and others killed.

“Whilst it is in human nature to engage in conversation with others, to be friendly, unfortunately this is not the time to do that . . . don’t start up a conversation,” scolded Kerry Chant, the endlessly tut-tutting chief health officer of New South Wales, at a news conference last week. “We want to make sure as we go about our daily lives that we do not come into contact with anyone who could pose a risk.”

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,785 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by acesfull86 View Post
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-a...ion_major_pos5

It’s hard to know exactly when Australia’s pandemic response crossed the line from tragedy into farce. But future historians could do worse than pinpoint the moment when Sydney’s chief health supremo told the city’s residents to stop being friendly to one another when they ventured out to buy essentials, lest they get themselves and others killed.

“Whilst it is in human nature to engage in conversation with others, to be friendly, unfortunately this is not the time to do that . . . don’t start up a conversation,” scolded Kerry Chant, the endlessly tut-tutting chief health officer of New South Wales, at a news conference last week. “We want to make sure as we go about our daily lives that we do not come into contact with anyone who could pose a risk.”
    The tyrant loving idiots like Goldy and the lecturer can't bring themselves to admit this has gone too far.

Instead we will get a "OH NO. TYRANNY! I CAN'T SPEAK TO MY NEIGHBOR WHAT WILL I DO?"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Those 'vaccine' proponents sure are silent lately....

Takes will continue to age poorly. Enjoy your 6 month temporary protection while you rob your body of the knowledge on how to actually defeat the CCP virus.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    910 Posts
    The tyrant loving idiots like Goldy and the lecturer can't bring themselves to admit this has gone too far.

Instead we will get a "OH NO. TYRANNY! I CAN'T SPEAK TO MY NEIGHBOR WHAT WILL I DO?"
    For as much as I’ve disagreed with the USA’s response to covid, Australia’s hysterical response makes us look like a libertarian utopia.

https://www.skynews.com.au/australia...945569e4b04439

A Gold Coast woman in hotel quarantine has breached her isolation conditions after she was caught being delivered a packet of cigarettes by a drone.

It is believed a man was operating the drone from outside Crowne Plaza at Broadbeach on Sunday July 11.

The drone was seen hovering over the woman's balcony as they tried to sneakily do the delivery during the day.

However they were spotted by a staff member from the hotel who called police who interviewed the woman.

She admitted to breaching the rules and has since been fined $1300 for the brazen move.

The man flying the drone could also be subject to penalties from Civil Aviation Safety Authority for breaching safe flying regulations.

—————

Hopefully there’s some kind of metal or award given to honor that brave hotel staff member who called the police.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,785 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by acesfull86 View Post
    For as much as I’ve disagreed with the USA’s response to covid, Australia’s hysterical response makes us look like a libertarian utopia.

https://www.skynews.com.au/australia...945569e4b04439

A Gold Coast woman in hotel quarantine has breached her isolation conditions after she was caught being delivered a packet of cigarettes by a drone.

It is believed a man was operating the drone from outside Crowne Plaza at Broadbeach on Sunday July 11.

The drone was seen hovering over the woman's balcony as they tried to sneakily do the delivery during the day.

However they were spotted by a staff member from the hotel who called police who interviewed the woman.

She admitted to breaching the rules and has since been fined $1300 for the brazen move.

The man flying the drone could also be subject to penalties from Civil Aviation Safety Authority for breaching safe flying regulations.

—————

Hopefully there’s some kind of metal or award given to honor that brave hotel staff member who called the police.
    They seem to be testing ground for western culture on authoritarian dystopia.

Canada is also a nice laboratory experiment on what western culture will put up with.

There are several on this board who are fully supportive. But I welcome them to comment if these measures have gone too far

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    The vaccines are so perfect you still need to wear a mask!

Just another therapeutic that Big Pharma got to make billions off of all the while there were generic options that could have saved hundreds of thousands of people.

Well done all. Well done.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,538 Posts

dude...at this point we have all learned a few things...most of us anyhow...it comes down to vaccines and wearing a mask in congregate indoor settings

but sure there is some dude out there somewhere who is doing and saying silly things that are easy to mock...keep the graphs and videos comings
    Last edited by nsacpi; 07-27-2021 at 12:20 PM.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,538 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    The vaccines are so perfect you still need to wear a mask!
    it has always been uncertain whether the vaccine prevents a person from being infectious

masks are a low-cost intervention...should be a no brainer in indoor congregate settings

"I am your retribution."