Page 93 of 1480 FirstFirst ... 438391929394951031431935931093 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 29591

Thread: The Coronavirus, not the beer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chosen One View Post
    Does this signal a lack of preparedness?

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...in-2016-2020-3

Did Obama fire his own pandemic team last year, or did Trump do that?
    This was either an example of fake news or deliberate misrepresentation of the impact. This had no bearing on any response or lack thereof but I know you'll believe anything the media tells you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    You’re cult is in year four

Quit blaming the black guy for everything

I’m old enough to remember when republicans tried to paint themselves as the party of responsibility
    You like to credit the black guy for this economy. So only good things can be attributed to the 'black guy'?

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    If this was no worse than the flu, and the fact he kept paralleling the fact we don't shut down the country or take drastic measures over 35k flu deaths, why would he have instituted the travel ban to begin with?

Where is the logic of instituting a travel ban on Jan 31st, then going on TV shows and in front of the press and tweeting how this isn't a big deal, it's contained, and it's no worse than the flu?

So if he knew it was dangerous enough to institute a travel ban, why was his response after the travel ban one of something that he felt wasn't dangerous at all?

Are the question I'm asking just CCP propaganda because they point out how his actions make no sense?
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Why don't we discuss how the left has blood on their hand with hydroxchloroquine?

To try and pretend that trump is responsible for these deaths while the left railed against an actual treatment for the virus is laughable.

Its because of your party that thousands died needlessly so save me your tds induced rage.

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    So the actual data coming in is that this is just a bad flu. The doomsayers were wrong.

There it is.

You've won the discussion for tonight. There's no way for me to respond to this.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    If this was no worse than the flu, and the fact he kept paralleling the fact we don't shut down the country or take drastic measures over 35k flu deaths, why would he have instituted the travel ban to begin with?

Where is the logic of instituting a travel ban on Jan 31st, then going on TV shows and in front of the press and tweeting how this isn't a big deal, it's contained, and it's no worse than the flu?

So if he knew it was dangerous enough to institute a travel ban, why was his response after the travel ban one of something that he felt wasn't dangerous at all?

Are the question I'm asking just CCP propaganda because they point out how his actions make no sense?
    It's a bad flu that spreads fast. That is the viruses worse aspect. It's far less deadly than previously thought and if your side wasnt apoplectic about hydroxychloroquine less would have died.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    There it is.

You've won the discussion for tonight. There's no way for me to respond to this.
    Learn the data. That is what we are seeing.

It's the all at once hit which is the problem.

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Why don't we discuss how the left has blood on their hand with hydroxchloroquine?

To try and pretend that trump is responsible for these deaths while the left railed against an actual treatment for the virus is laughable.

Its because of your party that thousands died needlessly so save me your tds induced rage.

Wow, I had no idea, that wanting drugs to go through clinical trials first to prove it works, is being against something.

Literally nobody on the left said it shouldn't be used if the conditions are so bad that a patient is desperate to try it.

What we said was, it's irresponsible for Trump to promote it as if it is the answer because he's giving people "hope". More like, he's reaching for **** because at that point things were going downhill fast and he needed to look like he knew what the **** he was talking about (a common trope for him when doing pressers).

It also was a bit disturbing that people in Trump's circles and those around him in the White House were heavily invested in hydroxychloroquine.

But yes, blame libs for trying to keep expectations tempered by saying, run it through clinical trials first. It's so desperate that we have to give these unproven drugs to patients, on a virus that wans't a big deal to begin with.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Wow, I had no idea, that wanting drugs to go through clinical trials first to prove it works, is being against something.

Literally nobody on the left said it shouldn't be used if the conditions are so bad that a patient is desperate to try it.

What we said was, it's irresponsible for Trump to promote it as if it is the answer because he's giving people "hope". More like, he's reaching for **** because at that point things were going downhill fast and he needed to look like he knew what the **** he was talking about (a common trope for him when doing pressers).

It also was a bit disturbing that people in Trump's circles and those around him in the White House were heavily invested in hydroxychloroquine.

But yes, blame libs for trying to keep expectations tempered by saying, run it through clinical trials first. It's so desperate that we have to give these unproven drugs to patients, on a virus that wans't a big deal to begin with.
    It's been used before against SARs. There were trials that were done which showed positive results. Current medical practitioners were using the drug in the US as a prophylactic. It's been used for decades and would not have material side effects if consulted with a doctor.

The left politicized it and their audience didnt trust the drug. Literally ran a story with a fake trump supporter given the drug to her husband which killed him. THIS ACTIALLY RAN LIKE IT WAS THE TRUTH IN DNC PROPOGANDA MACHINE.

Aside from pelisi/deblasio/nyc health commissioner that was the worst thing that happened during this crisis.

It's a joke to not acknowledge this and its fitting with your TDS.

Literally have countless lives globally on their hands and potentially thousands in the US.

ORANGE MAN BAD.

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Gotta invest in companies that sell scarves. Because today Messiah says scarves work better than masks because they're thicker.
    Forever Fredi

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    You like to credit the black guy for this economy. So only good things can be attributed to the 'black guy'?
    I have said the economy was going in that direction anyway.

Not that anything special or new or fixing a completely broken or in shambles one in January of 2017

None of that discredits that moving into year 4, your leader obviously didn’t do his job

Even if your claim is true
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Learn the data. That is what we are seeing.

It's the all at once hit which is the problem.
    It's much worse than the flu, but the all at once hit is the problem.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    https://www.dailysabah.com/world/eur...ve-blocs-flags

What's the purpose of the EU again?

To allow migrants to destroy Europe?

Another vestige of the globalist order that needs to be fully eradicated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, a Democrat, went from threatening doctors who prescribed the drug with "administrative action" to requesting that the federal government ship her state some. Other state leaders have followed suit, including Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak, also a Democrat.

Democrat Laidership

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    I'm just curious how my 'Hunch' looks now.

Maybe some of you could check my 'Math'.

Meta?

Julio?

Carp?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Thank you.

I'm confused why they are using New York and New Jersey as the models for all others.

NY is such a draw and is much more densely populated than LA. Seems to me that this is a case of prepare the people for the worst but have strong feelings it will be much better.
    From March 31st. Hey look...maybe I know what I'm talking about guys.

Instead of flaming me why dont you check the record and start listening.

Of course brain surgeon Carp claimed I haven't been right once in this thread even though basically everything I've said has been correct.