Page 448 of 1481 FirstFirst ... 3483984384464474484494504584985489481448 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,960 of 29602

Thread: The Coronavirus, not the beer

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,466 Posts
    Arguing with the Trumpers on this board is very much like this

Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts

Herman Cain Hospitalized For COVID-19 Hours After Condemning Masks

Cain was diagnosed just over a week after he appeared at Trump’s campaign rally in Tulsa.

Former Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain has been hospitalized with COVID-19.

A spokesman confirmed the diagnosis Thursday afternoon, describing the 73-year-old as “resting comfortably” at an Atlanta-area hospital after his symptoms became serious enough Wednesday to require care, but not a ventilator.

Cain’s positive June 29 test came just over a week after he appeared at Donald Trump’s indoor campaign rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Arguing with the Trumpers on this board is very much like this

Its hard when your side rejects all science and data. Youve become religious zealots and the second facts are presented you cry in a corner like that man child you are.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    I know none of you have the courage to say you were wrong but at least I hope the country sees just how much of an enemy the media and democrats are to the people.

Its a crime against humanity how the left tried to convince people this treatment was not only ineffective but dangerous.

I'm sure trump supporters though had better outcomes because they listened to him over the corrupt media.

****, republicans need to grow some ****ing balls and take our God damn country back.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,988 Posts
    I know none of you have the courage to say you were wrong but at least I hope the country sees just how much of an enemy the media and democrats are to the people.

Its a crime against humanity how the left tried to convince people this treatment was not only ineffective but dangerous.

I'm sure trump supporters though had better outcomes because they listened to him over the corrupt media.

****, republicans need to grow some ****ing balls and take our God damn country back.
    I would be super pleased if we can find anything concrete to fight this thing. If this is the answer, fantastic! But you just act like its a magic drug and its all signed sealed and delivered that its the answer. Even then researchers in the study you just shared were clear that its not necessarily the answer and doesn't make all the other studies void showing it didn't help but I also know you don't read the articles you share.

From the article:
    Kalkanis said that their findings do not necessarily contradict those of earlier studies. "We also want to make the point that just because our results differ from some others that may have been published, it doesn't make those studies wrong or definitely a conflict. What it simply means is that by looking at the nuanced data of which patients actually benefited and when, we might be able to further unlock the code of how this disease works," he said.
    "Much more work needs to be done to elucidate what the final treatment plan should be for Covid-19," Kalkanis added. "But we feel ... that these are critically important results to add to the mix of how we move forward if there's a second surge, and in relevant other parts of the world. Now we can help people combat this disease and to reduce the mortality rate."
    Last edited by zbhargrove; 07-03-2020 at 09:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    You just never understood. The drug needed to be prescribed early. It needed to be HCQ and not just chloroquine. The dosage needs to be right and not some over inflated number. It needs to be paired with a zpac and zinc.

Therr are no studies that show anything other than massively decreased mortality rate as long as those factors apply.

The media and left literally caused the deaths of tens of thousands. That is no exaggeration.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,988 Posts
    You just never understood. The drug needed to be prescribed early. It needed to be HCQ and not just chloroquine. The dosage needs to be right and not some over inflated number. It needs to be paired with a zpac and zinc.

Therr are no studies that show anything other than massively decreased mortality rate as long as those factors apply.

The media and left literally caused the deaths of tens of thousands. That is no exaggeration.
    I'm just quoting the researchers directly from the study you're propping up... again, we all know you don't read, though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zbhargrove View Post
    I'm just quoting the researchers directly from the study you're propping up... again, we all know you don't read, though.
    Oh the full study and their conclusions are very clear. The drug prescribed at the right time in the right dosage in the right combination has been proven to reduce mortality considerably.

You just can't understand the other studies and why they were very different.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Oh the full study and their conclusions are very clear. The drug prescribed at the right time in the right dosage in the right combination has been proven to reduce mortality considerably.

You just can't understand the other studies and why they were very different.
    That's great if that's true and if it doesn't also give some patients more serious side effects. But I'm waiting until doctors figure out how to prescribe the right dosage in the right combination to different patients with different constitutions.

Hasn't it always been clear that it worked for some patients?
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,536 Posts
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    That's great if that's true and if it doesn't also give some patients more serious side effects. But I'm waiting until doctors figure out how to prescribe the right dosage in the right combination to different patients with different constitutions.

Hasn't it always been clear that it worked for some patients?
    It has been clear. And it was used as a political talking point to use against trump. Tens of thousands could have been saved.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    Had to let Gilead get the marketplace for their cost effective treatment.
    Natural Immunity Croc

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,319 Posts
    Science has known for at least two decades that HCQ works against coronaviruses. https://principia-scientific.org/the...g-coronavirus/ Nearly every doctor on the frontline against the coronavirus says that this works. Not patients, doctors are saying this. We're being bull****ted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,536 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    Science has known for at least two decades that HCQ works against coronaviruses. https://principia-scientific.org/the...g-coronavirus/ Nearly every doctor on the frontline against the coronavirus says that this works. Not patients, doctors are saying this. We're being bull****ted.
    my humble judgment is that the bull**** is flowing from you and thethe

why would the FDA say its not effective...you need some weird mumbo jumbo bull**** conspiracy theory to explain that
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,699 Posts

why would the FDA say its not effective...you need some weird mumbo jumbo bull**** conspiracy theory to explain that
    Why would Henry Ford say it is though? Are they trump guys?

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,319 Posts

We'll see who's right at the end, Mr. Russian Collusion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,988 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    Interesting. I know 3 ER doctors personally who are very good friends of mine on the front lines. One in Colorado, one in North Dakota, and one in Georgia... none of them are saying that. In fact, they all tell me that all the evidence they've seen regarding HCQ keeps them skeptical. Now you claim "nearly ever doctor on the frontline... says that this works." If that were true, simple statistical probability would postulate that at least one of those 3 doctors would say it works without a doubt, but they don't... so your claim is quite honestly bull****
    Last edited by zbhargrove; 07-03-2020 at 11:01 AM.