Page 303 of 1481 FirstFirst ... 2032532933013023033043053133534038031303 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,060 of 29602

Thread: The Coronavirus, not the beer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalyn View Post
    Oh, please.
    Whats the answer to the question since its so ridiculous?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    nice try...that's not at all what I said
    It is and you've also revealed that you aren't a very good chess player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    Pretty clear that isn't what is being sad. The more avenues of social interaction you have, the more likely you are contract the virus. If you live by yourself (like 40% of Swede's do) you are far less likely to contract the virus than someone who lives with 2 other people (the average size of a US household).
    the reproductive rate of the virus will depend on a number of variables...intensity of use of public transportation and population density are obvious ones...I think it is quite likely that household size will also turn out to be significant

today's trivia question: which state has the highest population density
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    Pretty clear that isn't what is being said. The more avenues of social interaction you have, the more likely you are contract the virus. If you live by yourself (like 40% of Swede's do) you are far less likely to contract the virus than someone who lives with 2 other people (the average size of a US household).

If you're talking about being inside in general as the risk to your health, no one is making you stay locked up inside your house. Everyone is free to go for a walk. Most golf courses are open as well. Plenty of avenues to get your daily dose of vitamin D.
    Oh, I'm walking around and played golf on Sunday.

I haven't lost my job and I have a big backyard with a great girl and an awesome puppy.

Me saying these things is not selfish as it hasn't interrupted me at all.

I just want whats right.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts
    Treating coronavirus patients with blood thinners could help boost their prospects for survival, according to preliminary findings from physicians at New York City’s largest hospital system that offer another clue about treating the deadly condition.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...navirus-clots/
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,288 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Other than that I think a lot of similarities.
    I didn’t say there weren’t similarities. I’m saying there exist differences that make an apples to apples comparison not possible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,408 Posts
    Whats the answer to the question since its so ridiculous?
    The answer is because it's China. That's how they do everything when it comes to foreign policy. And, even if they decided to hide whatever they could and not warn anyone and let nature take its course, that is still not an actual attack. Calling it an attack is feeding the bull**** that it was created in a lab and released on purpose. And, yes, there is PLENTY of evidence that it was not created in a lab. Every single bit of peer-reviewed research overwhelmingly supports the fact that this is a natural virus and was not created in a lab.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalyn For This Useful Post:

jpx7 (05-07-2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    The answer is because it's China. That's how they do everything when it comes to foreign policy. And, even if they decided to hide whatever they could and not warn anyone and let nature take its course, that is still not an actual attack. Calling it an attack is feeding the bull**** that it was created in a lab and released on purpose. And, yes, there is PLENTY of evidence that it was not created in a lab. Every single bit of peer-reviewed research overwhelmingly supports the fact that this is a natural virus and was not created in a lab.
    Not many believe anymore it was created in a lab so this response doesn't really address anything.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,408 Posts
    Not many believe anymore it was created in a lab so this response doesn't really address anything.
    It addressed your question.

How is it an attack?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    It addressed your question.

How is it an attack?
    Because it came from a lab. Evidence of origins were destroyed. Doctors were silenced. Borders were not closed and they allowed a mad rush from the province.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,408 Posts
    Because it came from a lab. Evidence of origins were destroyed. Doctors were silenced. Borders were not closed and they allowed a mad rush from the province.
    So...came from a lab, but not created in a lab, and yet the origins were destroyed...despite PLENTY of evidence regarding said origins. Okay, dude.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,408 Posts
    So the response to the peer-reviewed research regarding the origins of the virus from you nutjobs who believed it was created in a lab was to simply change 'created in' to 'came from' and keep the rest of the bull**** conspiracy theory?

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    A woman opened fire in a McDonald’s in Oklahoma City on Wednesday evening, injuring at least 3 employees, the authorities said, after she was told the restaurant’s dining area was closed, in line with the company’s coronavirus precautions.

Oh, thank god for this patriot
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,408 Posts
    So in your crazed opinion, did it accidentally escape from the lab or was it released on purpose? Also, if all evidence of this have been destroyed and doctors were silenced, how did this info get to you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    So the response to the peer-reviewed research regarding the origins of the virus from you nutjobs who believed it was created in a lab was to simply change 'created in' to 'came from' and keep the rest of the bull**** conspiracy theory?
    Its a p4 lab.

Coronavirus was being tested there.

This isn't challenging and the response of it's just China is well laughable.

You know what else is just 'China'? Releasing a virus to obtain long term world dominance which is their stated ****ing goal.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    So in your crazed opinion, did it accidentally escape from the lab or was it released on purpose? Also, if all evidence of this have been destroyed and doctors were silenced, how did this info get to you?
    Evidence has been scrubbed so itsnjusy reporting that took place and the conviction of the CCP doing whatever they can to cover it up. It would have been real easy early on to say we ****ed up and tell the world.

They didn't. People died.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Imagine if we had a leader who took is serious and hadn’t gotten rid of all the safeguards to try to combat a pandemic

Maybe none of this goal could have happened

But elect stupid reality stars to office, win stupid prizes
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,408 Posts
    Its a p4 lab.

Coronavirus was being tested there.

This isn't challenging and the response of it's just China is well laughable.

You know what else is just 'China'? Releasing a virus to obtain long term world dominance which is their stated ****ing goal.
    There is no proof it "came from" a lab, let alone that it was also released on purpose. None. Yet we have plenty of proof that it came about naturally. There was an outbreak. It happens. It could've been handled better everywhere, including China (and arguably even especially China), but none of that constitutes an attack. Saying so does nothing but endanger more people here in America. Not every single thing that happens has to be blamed on someone (especially another race when we are talking about the USA).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    There is no proof it "came from" a lab, let alone that it was also released on purpose. None. Yet we have plenty of proof that it came about naturally. There was an outbreak. It happens. It could've been handled better everywhere, including China (and arguably even especially China), but none of that constitutes an attack. Saying so does nothing but endanger more people here in America. Not every single thing that happens has to be blamed on someone (especially another race when we are talking about the USA).
    Naturally doesn't indicate the location for the origin release.
    Natural Immunity Croc