Page 1389 of 1480 FirstFirst ... 3898891289133913791387138813891390139113991439 ... LastLast
Results 27,761 to 27,780 of 29587

Thread: The Coronavirus, not the beer

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    They desperately needed to eliminate the control group.

We are getting close to the pivot where the left blames the vaccine disaster on trump

“Malone has promoted hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin as COVID-19 treatments.In November 2021, Malone shared a deceptive video on Twitter that falsely linked athlete deaths to COVID-19 vaccines. In particular, the video suggested that Jake West, a 17-year-old Indiana high school football player who succumbed to sudden cardiac arrest, had actually died from COVID-19 vaccination. However, West had died years earlier, in 2013, due to an undiagnosed heart condition. Malone deleted the video from his Twitter account after receiving a cease-and-desist letter from West's family. Malone later said on Twitter that he did not know the video was doctored.”

“April 1, 2022 interview, Malone made the unfounded claim that COVID-19 vaccines are "damaging T cell responses" and "causing a form of AIDS". Malone claimed that he had "lots of scientific data" to back up his claim, but did not cite evidence.”

Nice source you got there bro
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    They desperately needed to eliminate the control group.

We are getting close to the pivot where the left blames the vaccine disaster on trump

“Malone has promoted hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin as COVID-19 treatments.In November 2021, Malone shared a deceptive video on Twitter that falsely linked athlete deaths to COVID-19 vaccines. In particular, the video suggested that Jake West, a 17-year-old Indiana high school football player who succumbed to sudden cardiac arrest, had actually died from COVID-19 vaccination. However, West had died years earlier, in 2013, due to an undiagnosed heart condition. Malone deleted the video from his Twitter account after receiving a cease-and-desist letter from West's family. Malone later said on Twitter that he did not know the video was doctored.”

“April 1, 2022 interview, Malone made the unfounded claim that COVID-19 vaccines are "damaging T cell responses" and "causing a form of AIDS". Malone claimed that he had "lots of scientific data" to back up his claim, but did not cite evidence.”

"For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post

Yeah, Malone has become a bit of a kook in his dotage.

Also, just because you helped create a technology doesn't make you an expert in it's down stream form. To use an extreme example, I wouldn't trust Charles Babbage to give me advice on what computer to buy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,894 Posts
    Keep denying the obvious and mock those that see it. You guys won’t post about it when the “science” changes.
    Natural Immunity Croc

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,742 Posts
    Good thing all those airlines had to virtue signal about vaccines mandates, and air traffic control being forced into it from Biden

Staffing has still not recovered despite reversing the decision (the airlines, not Biden, of course)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,742 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post

Yeah I'm not gonna lie... I think I'm gonna go with Malone over Goldy

How many shots did you end up taking? I think 4 right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,742 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Yeah I'm not gonna lie... I think I'm gonna go with Malone over Goldy

How many shots did you end up taking? I think 4 right?
    If I was you; short of killing myself

I would also try to pivot to this stupid post when you go look at how stupid your source for that tweet was

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,532 Posts
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,894 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,532 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    From the article: Japan has consistently had one of the globe’s lowest infection rates.

Didn't realize obesity played a role in infection rates. Thanks for that piece of "information."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,894 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    From the article: Japan has consistently had one of the globe’s lowest infection rates.

Didn't realize obesity played a role in infection rates. Thanks for that piece of "information."
    This is your response?

Is this serious? Healthy people have stronger immune systems. Keep pretending that obesity isn't the solution to the puzzle.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,532 Posts
    This is your response?

Is this serious? Healthy people have stronger immune systems. Keep pretending that obesity isn't the solution to the puzzle.
    I'll take your word for it thethe that the obese have been more likely to be infected by covid. It is "information" that is hard to find elsewhere. But in light of your reputation I'll accept it as fact.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,894 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    I'll take your word for it thethe that the obese have been more likely to be infected by covid. It is "information" that is hard to find elsewhere. But in light of your reputation I'll accept it as fact.
    Not only more likely to be infected. Infected for longer and more severity therefore spreading more.

Your ignorance on this is only matched by your take on natural immunity.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    I dunno, seems to me like Japan's secret is being soyboys. I'm pretty sure sturg says eating red meat and deadlifting is the only way to be healthy.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,875 Posts
    I mean working out is objectively a preventative characteristic of having sever Covid
    Ivermectin Man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapate50 View Post
    I mean working out is objectively a preventative characteristic of having sever Covid
    I'm just poking fun at the myopic views of doing X is the only way to get fit/healthy/whatever. It's no different than any other of the 90 fad diet/exercise programs that exist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,875 Posts
    Deadlifting ?

I mean if your gonna make fun of a fad, I wouldn’t try and dunk on something proven to improve on your overall health .

Maybe joke on Splenda instead lol
    Ivermectin Man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapate50 View Post
    Deadlifting ?

I mean if your gonna make fun of a fad, I wouldn’t try and dunk on something proven to improve on your overall health .

Maybe joke on Splenda instead lol
    I mean Splenda's old school, I'd jump on Stevia and oat milk if I was going new school.

That being said, I know plenty of healthy people who don't deadlift or lift heavy in general. Hell one of the people I know who's in amazing shape only does body weight stuff, pushups, dips, pullups, lunges, etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,894 Posts
    I love it when the lecturer goes to his roots and claims that obesity isn’t the main driver of poor outcomes from the ccp virus.

It’s so cute.
    Natural Immunity Croc